Welcome to Gaia! ::

Long live R.A.D Freebs! >O

Support us by Loving! Click the <3 Button ^_^ 1 100.0% [ 2017 ]
Total Votes:[ 2017 ]

IIFix's Honey Bun

Zerox466
i wonder why tobuscus hasn't played five nights yet...
-Has no idea who that is- Maybe he didn't want to join the overhype of it? o 3o FNaF is cool, but it definitely got WAY too popular for the type of game it was, so it's easy to hate it X'D

Dangerous Gaian

11,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
DesertDes
Zerox466
i wonder why tobuscus hasn't played five nights yet...
-Has no idea who that is- Maybe he didn't want to join the overhype of it? o 3o FNaF is cool, but it definitely got WAY too popular for the type of game it was, so it's easy to hate it X'D
he is kid of like markiplir, i saw toby (Tobuscus) before mark

IIFix's Honey Bun

Zerox466
Ohhhh, the name sounds familiar so the hubby probably sent me a video by him at some point, but that's all I can figure that would make it familiar XD

Dangerous Gaian

11,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
DesertDes
Zerox466
Ohhhh, the name sounds familiar so the hubby probably sent me a video by him at some point, but that's all I can figure that would make it familiar XD
lol, lol wow i just won a smash match by lot lifting a finger XD ...the scoring system is kind of bad in ssb 4

IIFix's Honey Bun

Zerox466
lol, lol wow i just won a smash match by lot lifting a finger XD ...the scoring system is kind of bad in ssb 4
PFFFF- Just start another match, go get some chips and a soda, come back, insta-win -Shot-

Dangerous Gaian

11,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
DesertDes
Zerox466
PFFFF- Just start another match, go get some chips and a soda, come back, insta-win -Shot-
apparently my best players are Lucario,greninja, and sonic

IIFix's Honey Bun

Zerox466
Ohwow, I've only been partial to Mr. Game & Watch for some reason, I drove a friend nuts by beating him in a ton of rounds during a party with just that one character, so kudos to you for having multiple bests XDD

Dangerous Gaian

11,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
DesertDes
Zerox466
Ohwow, I've only been partial to Mr. Game & Watch for some reason, I drove a friend nuts by beating him in a ton of rounds during a party with just that one character, so kudos to you for having multiple bests XDD
i use to only play as sonic, lol oh i forgot dark pit. i never touch villager or duck hunt -_-

IIFix's Honey Bun

Zerox466
i use to only play as sonic, lol oh i forgot dark pit. i never touch villager or duck hunt -_-
I guess from those characters plus that theory about SSB, we can tell he really is tired of making these XD

Dangerous Gaian

11,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
DesertDes
Zerox466
I guess from those characters plus that theory about SSB, we can tell he really is tired of making these XD
what better way to stop making game than to add bad players...or just quit like he did Kirby

IIFix's Honey Bun

Zerox466
what better way to stop making game than to add bad players...or just quit like he did Kirby
Yeah, tho it does sound like he's kind of in a rut with this one, where he wanted to just leave it alone but at the same times feels like he needs to take care of it ;w;

Dangerous Gaian

11,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
DesertDes
Zerox466
Yeah, tho it does sound like he's kind of in a rut with this one, where he wanted to just leave it alone but at the same times feels like he needs to take care of it ;w;
it is a shame there was no story mode...but with people like the game theorist they can explain everything....like Lin's hook shot being a item tht will break your hand, dislocate your arm and make you go blind on use xd

IIFix's Honey Bun

Zerox466
it is a shame there was no story mode...but with people like the game theorist they can explain everything....like Lin's hook shot being a item tht will break your hand, dislocate your arm and make you go blind on use xd
Aww, I liked how Brawl's story mode was done, it was like a dream come true watching all those characters interact silently together OwO And PFFFF XD
Very lovely art <3 I really appreciate the time that you take to give people free art!
I will leave some of my OCs for you, please have a look through them :3
Soli is semi-anthro, but has no fur and a human face.

Mel
Mel is a petite gingerbread girl that takes part in a marching band and loves baking and cooking on the side. She is very determined to gets what she wants done and never gives up if she can't help it. She is often looked to as a motherly figure, despite her age being quite young; she looks around the age of seventeen. Her height is around 5'2".

Soli (wears something like this or nothing)
Soli is an aquatic/amphibian animal of sorts. He can be in water or out of water. He is generally shy, but opens up once you get to know him! He is pretty feminine, and his main trait is that he has a lisp.

Leila (her earrings are on her ears, not her horns!)
Leila is a slime girl (she kind of is a mix between a dragon and a scorpion.). Her wings are optional, and can be drawn at any size. Her personality varies, though she is always mischievous. Her body type can be cutesy or sexy.

Ki'ana
Ki'ana is an African American girl with snow leopard ears and tail. She is a stripper, dancer, and fashion designer. She is in her twenties. She is rather cocky, yet kind, and will help out when she can.
She has 10 piercings total - 2 stud earrings, 2 gem earrings, 2 hoop earrings. 1 eyelid piercing (on her left eyelid) like this, 1 nostril stud piercing, 1 lip ring piercing, and 1 belly button piercing.

Dangerous Gaian

11,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
DesertDes
Zerox466
Aww, I liked how Brawl's story mode was done, it was like a dream come true watching all those characters interact silently together OwO And PFFFF XD
it isn't as bad as i thought, i grew up on sbb 1 after all XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces