Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interstellar Explorer

Hello there! smile
I really love art, purple, elves, cuteness, so... these meet in my request (and in my avi too) 3nodding If you like it too, could you draw it please? Artistic freedom is extra allowed and so is long time until it's done (due to anything, irl stuff, being flooded by other requests etc.)

(About the avi: Yes, it's a girl, not a girly boy. On the avi, the chest seems flat because of the top, but feel free to make it more womanic, just no exaggeration, keep it below 18. It can be sexy, but not in 18+ way, not against Gaia Online's ToS.)
However if you feel like making it more masculine, that's welcome too!

UPDATE (8th Jan 2016): there are three versions!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here is the Tektek link

Some extra notes:
- If you don't like/can't really draw hats, you can either leave it off, or for example miniaturize it like on this art : see here (done by MilahDesu!).
- Anything can be simplified on the outfit/beret which may be hard for you. This art gives some help of the outfit: click here to see (done by -VixieBee-!).
- I also don't mind animated freebies, I leave it up to you of course smile
- Art trades are okay too!

Thank you everyone who draws/ has drawn my avi! ^^ You guys are really talented and unique, keep it up! wink

And.. Open!

Interstellar Explorer

Also, feel free to color this lineart of mine, if you want smile Based on the same avi as in the first post). I know it's a bit thick-lined and plain, I was practising and trying to make sure it won't be sketchy nor won't be having any gaps at the lines.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Linearts colored by so far (thank you very much): chirpysmom, The Zombie Chronicles.

Interstellar Explorer

Given arts
(These are quick colored PS drawings, so that's kinda my colored quickie style)
For first 4 people who drew my avi via this request thread heart
1, Empress_X Sensei
2. DarknessAngelSan
3. cedesbby (her OC, Milosh)
4. ElluMellu

For some other people
Nekika
brokenkaizer
ducky duckie (her OC, Avery)
ForgetmenotSparkles (2012 summer)

Interstellar Explorer

Received freebies from:
Empress_X Sensei, Nekika, DarknessAngelSan, Raion123, Menteth, cedesbby, o u o__hanako, ElluMellu, I Mimori I, revolverss, melyui, Prince Lazy, ll Yume ll, rac4593, D.u.c.k.s., archangelling, Angelbaby12349, NekoStephy4life, Call Me Fie-Kun, Bolt BioHazard, raikun_13, Soozan, YurHusband, Dystina, xDora, Lady Phaet, Dark-Velvet-Revolver, Okayish, fatmasterson, Lohlee, missileana, Suzuka-dono, Iridescence (coloring DarknessAngelSan's doodle), Clumsy Sheep, Polio, Lolli-Luvo_O (coloring DarknessAngelSan's doodle), Cream Puffnut & NETmuffin (lineart and coloring collaboration), Seryiena, choirs, CassandratheVampire, Nick_austin90, Sweet Crys, LenaMarita, chipysmom (coloring my lineart), The Zombie Chronicles (coloring my lineart), solorn, Cynischism, twincakes.

Thank you very much to all of you guys! heart cat_biggrin cat_3nodding Keep it up! wink

Interstellar Explorer

Bump cat_3nodding

Interstellar Explorer

Bump cat_3nodding

Interstellar Explorer

Bump cat_3nodding

Interstellar Explorer

Bump cat_3nodding

Interstellar Explorer

Bump cat_3nodding

Interstellar Explorer

Bump cat_3nodding