Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 Hiya. I was wondering if somebody (or more than one person, that'd be awesome <3 <3 <3) could draw my OC. It's an OC for the show Xiaolin Showdown. My character is on the Heylin (er..I guess you call it the 'evil' side?) side. Here's a description of her. ^^ I've provided a cute little tektek of her for your convenience. <3 <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Some Details:

Name: Fiona
Origin: Unknown. She prefers not to talk about it. (Cliche, I know. ;3; Shaddup. >_> I'm new to this.)
Powers: She's good with weapons, and has a teensy bit of telepathic abilities (she can pick up thoughts from people who aren't used to sheilding their thoughts to others), but she's still new to it.
Weaknesses: Not very experienced with her telepathic abilities; She likes plushies, too. <3 And cute things. Just because she's evil dosen't mean she can't like cute things! <3
Weapons: Katana on her back, and other various weapons hidden under her clothing.
Quirky Details and stuff: She loves to read, and she loves music. She wears a pendant around her neck in remembrance of a friend who died, and she never takes it off. She loves plushies / cute things, too. And animals. <3 She also plays the drums whenever she can get her hands on a pair of sticks. Anything can become her drum set -- books, table tops, cars, you name it, she'll drum on it.

If you have any questions about her, please feel free to ask me about her! <333
Recieved Artsies:

None Yet. ;3;<3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Good luck! I would draw her if I had a way to get the picture onto my computer. crying
Hikari Himitsu
Good luck! I would draw her if I had a way to get the picture onto my computer. crying
Thankies! No worries, I know how that can be. xD <3 <3
domokun domokun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas