PrinnyDance's Spouse

Anxious Browser

13,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Consider my lil Wesley?

Ahh, I guess the more important Pokemon on the list are:
~ Drifloon (Since it's basically attached to him and keeps trying to kidnap him)
~ Bastiodon (Since she was his first Pokemon when he was little)
~ Joltik (Since she's very lovey dovey to him whenever she's out)
~ Arcanine (It's his mother's and the two sometimes fight over who's actually in charge)

Eloquent Perfectionist

Here's the only reference I have - just a quick mockup in the flash creator, but I hope it will do?

User Image

As for Pokemon, here's a ranked list:
1. Rotom
2. Blaziken
3. Metagross (Shiny?)
4. Arbok

Kawaii Fatcat

hello~
consider my current to be drawn with an eevee and vulpix?
Finally got the list updated!!
What a fun idea! Would you consider drawing this avatar for me, I can totally see her being a fairy type trainer when the new game comes out that is!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
And could you draw her with, jigglypuff, Gardevoir, or Maril? I think those are all going to be fairy types!

Girl-Crazy Gaian

If still taking trainers how about mine. This is Fazie and for Pokemon, my faves are Blastoise, Arcanine, Skitty and Wailord =D

Friendly Hunter

Ohhh grand idea >w<

My OC Rita!
She obviously has a thing for any of the eeveelutions but the main one is Leafeon. She can also be drawn with Flygon, Whimsicott, Hydreigon and Lopunny.

...its an odd choice I know xD

Hallowed Survivor

Dang. I left my computer at my friend's place and it has all my trainer refs on it.

Maybe you want to draw me as like a togepi egg with a baby moltres err something?

If not drawing that then I will have completely different ones to go with the pokemon trainer when I can get the refs. xD
I am so bugged I forgot my computer right now..
I am also in a crazy talkative mood... crazy...
Taiyo the Egg
Dang. I left my computer at my friend's place and it has all my trainer refs on it.

Maybe you want to draw me as like a togepi egg with a baby moltres err something?

If not drawing that then I will have completely different ones to go with the pokemon trainer when I can get the refs. xD
I am so bugged I forgot my computer right now..
I am also in a crazy talkative mood... crazy...

You can totally take your time in getting the refs if you'd like. This isn't going anywhere soon ^_^

Hallowed Survivor

Charity Florentine

You can totally take your time in getting the refs if you'd like. This isn't going anywhere soon ^_^

I have to take my time. I can't get my computer till tomorrow or Tuesday. x(
I wish you luck with the drawing all the pokemon!
I always think of doing that but then I'm like "... I'll start another day" and I draw a plain ol' turtle or something.

Do you think you'll make it?
Taiyo the Egg

I have to take my time. I can't get my computer till tomorrow or Tuesday. x(
I wish you luck with the drawing all the pokemon!
I always think of doing that but then I'm like "... I'll start another day" and I draw a plain ol' turtle or something.

Do you think you'll make it?

No worries ^_^ I look forward to your refs.

And Thank you! I think I can do it. As Long as I stay focused, dedicated and determined I can do it!!
My friends are being really supportive too and will keep me on track ^_^

If I can do it I might do something special for everyone who lets me draw them/shows their support/ cheers me on lol. It's becoming quite an exciting project.

Hallowed Survivor

Charity Florentine
No worries ^_^ I look forward to your refs.

And Thank you! I think I can do it. As Long as I stay focused, dedicated and determined I can do it!!
My friends are being really supportive too and will keep me on track ^_^

If I can do it I might do something special for everyone who lets me draw them/shows their support/ cheers me on lol. It's becoming quite an exciting project.

That's awesome. It's good to have support from friends, my friends don't help at all for stuff like that. xD
I'm not good at getting supportive friends I guess.

I probably be around here quite a bit.
I wanna see the pieces when you finish them, I love to see pokemon fan art.
Taiyo the Egg

That's awesome. It's good to have support from friends, my friends don't help at all for stuff like that. xD
I'm not good at getting supportive friends I guess.

I probably be around here quite a bit.
I wanna see the pieces when you finish them, I love to see pokemon fan art.

My friends are only really supportive if they get something out of it lol

You are more than welcome to be here ^_^ I love having people to talk with!

And most definitely! I'll be posting progress shots and the finished works here and on Deviant Art ^_^

Hallowed Survivor

Charity Florentine

My friends are only really supportive if they get something out of it lol

You are more than welcome to be here ^_^ I love having people to talk with!

And most definitely! I'll be posting progress shots and the finished works here and on Deviant Art ^_^

haha cool.

That's good. I'll be waiting for the progress shots. smile

Soo are you into pokemon cards, video games, or both?
I've always been more in the video games, some of my friends only use the cards though.

Amateur Noob

My avi's just a human avi so if you wanna replace the ocarina with a pokeball or something or just take it out and make her trainer-esque that'd be great. And I'd love to be interacting with maybe a Grumpig and Milotic.

Up Close Ref

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces