Welcome to Gaia! ::

hotdo999's One That Got Away

naMnworB
omg wow she's, really cool! i like how different she is
i can give her a go for sure
it might be a little bit before I can pop a drawing for you out, but I'll let you know when I've finished something!
well tysm kind sir! you made my day emotion_kirakira love it when someone always say she's unique heehee. i hope you have fun drawing her! feel free to modify what ever~! i'd be down if you add in a sort of wings with her to give a demonic vibe >//<

just going to leave this here // FULL DESCRIPTION if interested!

moonfelling's Husband

OG Phantom

Coitus Interuptus
I'd love art of my baby Annelise
Sketch Ref
Color Ref
Hair is a long braid tied around a bun and can be put down if you like
and her clothing is usually a royal purple in color

Also I love Achievement Hunter xD

i am definitely considering! i'll let you know if I end up doodling something up of your character! :3

AH is the best, they are literally my #1 letsplay channel for when I want to watch silly things on youtube.

Obsessive Ladykiller

20,690 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Team Moira 200
naMnworB
Coitus Interuptus
I'd love art of my baby Annelise
Sketch Ref
Color Ref
Hair is a long braid tied around a bun and can be put down if you like
and her clothing is usually a royal purple in color

Also I love Achievement Hunter xD

i am definitely considering! i'll let you know if I end up doodling something up of your character! :3

AH is the best, they are literally my #1 letsplay channel for when I want to watch silly things on youtube.
Same and I watch Ray's Twitch stuff
It is fun to see ray have fun

Hunter

naMnworB

oh wow he's really cute, do you have any more references on hand? I'd absolutely love to draw this fella sometime.

♛ I am the one and only BBNSZT

Sparkly Kitten

9,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
Consider me? heart

User Image

or

User Image

moonfelling's Husband

OG Phantom

Life Update #??????: So my workplace is starting to get up and running. Freebies will be pushed out a bit slower than they already are due to my schedule. Feel free to post in here or PM me to remind me because there might be days where I forget to work on freebies.

ALSO, if I opened up actual money commissions, would anyone on this site buy one from me?I'm thinking of starting up commissions for an actual minor income to pay for some medical bills, and I don't actually know who would buy any from me.

Tipsy Kitten

7,350 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Hello~ This is my OC Cyrill. He is a 19 year old fox, cat... deer... thing. He is my first time making a shota-ish type of guy.

I would probably buy from you. How much were you thinking on pricing them if you do? I'm a huge art fanatic so yeah. c:

kyoshi_nagamura's Boyfriend

Wrathful Healer

I really like your art o3o
I don't have drawn references, since I haven't received any art yet, but I'd like some art of my boyfriend and me if you're up to it ;////;
User Image

moonfelling's Husband

OG Phantom

Azurkli
User Image

Hello~ This is my OC Cyrill. He is a 19 year old fox, cat... deer... thing. He is my first time making a shota-ish type of guy.

I would probably buy from you. How much were you thinking on pricing them if you do? I'm a huge art fanatic so yeah. c:

oh wow i'm in love with this OC he's really nice looking. definitely want to try my hand at drawing him!
I've got no use for gaia money or anything so I'm trying to look into actual commissions.

not sure really, for legit money commissions, I think the cheapest thing i'll do is about 5 dollars for a quick sketch, 10 for a headshot, 15 for a full body thing no colour and then 20 for full with colour. I'd probably have an extra charge for how complex the design is and any extra characters.
but I think that's the prices I'm going to try out with people. I'm afraid though, because I don't have much of a "fanbase" I guess, so I'm not sure how many commissions I'd be doing.

moonfelling's Husband

OG Phantom

Elzia Irithyl
I really like your art o3o
I don't have drawn references, since I haven't received any art yet, but I'd like some art of my boyfriend and me if you're up to it ;////;
User Image

Ouu, liking the Espeon and Umbreon looks, I'll definitely give it a go when I can! biggrin

kyoshi_nagamura's Boyfriend

Wrathful Healer

naMnworB
Ouu, liking the Espeon and Umbreon looks, I'll definitely give it a go when I can! biggrin

Oh, thanks emotion_kirakira

Trash

Any of the avis/ocs here? o v o

Tipsy Kitten

7,350 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
naMnworB

That seems like it would be a good pricing! I would recommend either tumblr (maybe...) or deviant art and see if you can get fellow gaians to share you page but I guess I'm kind of talking out my butt because I have no clue about this kind of stuff xD

moonfelling's Husband

OG Phantom

Azurkli
naMnworB

That seems like it would be a good pricing! I would recommend either tumblr (maybe...) or deviant art and see if you can get fellow gaians to share you page but I guess I'm kind of talking out my butt because I have no clue about this kind of stuff xD

Yeah tumblr is probably where I'll post a commissions post, since most of my followers on there seem to really like my art, I just don't really post enough of it. Which is pretty much the reasoning behind the freebies.

moonfelling's Husband

OG Phantom

Deepthroat A Cactus
Any of the avis/ocs here? o v o

ouuuu, yeah definitely considering quite a few of those avis! they'll be great for practice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff