Cuddly Kitten

20,025 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Pie For All! 300
Dhampir of the Shadows
BKWM06
Dhampir of the Shadows
-twirl's mustache- Oh ho! Greeting BK! We meet often! Oh ho!

Yes, it seems we both have good taste in art. Hehe...that mustache.... lol

Oh ho! I know! Isn't it lovely! I am saving up tickets for a much larger version! 'Twould look like this:

User Image

I need about 4k more tickets....care to help?.....I kid, Oh ho! You kids! Ho!

And what, may I ask you...inspired your avi of the moment? And..why the 'stache?
Wah ha! Oh, BK, you...thank you very much! It warms my heart! -twirls mutache incessantly- Oh ho!
BKWM06
Dhampir of the Shadows
BKWM06
Dhampir of the Shadows

Oh ho! I know! Isn't it lovely! I am saving up tickets for a much larger version! 'Twould look like this:

User Image

And what, may I ask you...inspired your avi of the moment? And..why the 'stache?

Ah ha! I have no idea! I just have this little fascination with the 'stache! And with so little clothing, instead of immoral exposure, it draws attention to the hair which inhabits my face! Oh ho!

Cuddly Kitten

20,025 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Pie For All! 300
Dhampir of the Shadows
BKWM06
Dhampir of the Shadows
BKWM06
Dhampir of the Shadows

User Image

Ah ha! I have no idea! I just have this little fascination with the 'stache! And with so little clothing, instead of immoral exposure, it draws attention to the hair which inhabits my face! Oh ho!

Yus, that it does. A gold/yellow necklace of some sort my add to it as well...surround your face in yellowness. Hehe..

And you're welcome. I did blackjack for a long time...and you need them more than I do for the 'stache fund!
BKWM06
Dhampir of the Shadows
BKWM06
Dhampir of the Shadows
BKWM06
Dhampir of the Shadows

User Image

Yus, that it does. A gold/yellow necklace of some sort my add to it as well...surround your face in yellowness. Hehe..

And you're welcome. I did blackjack for a long time...and you need them more than I do for the 'stache fund!

Ha ha! Good idea! ANd, current count comes to 8012/10000! I need a little under 2k left! Wahoo! Oh ho! Thank you oh so very much!
Username - Xx__Neko Love
Which doll - Bobo
Avi pic (Include pic if you change avi alot) - I don't changed a lot so don't worry!!
Anything else? (Tip, questions, etc.) - Tip 1k?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh ho! Her you are, Ravegirl! Oh ho! It was done quickly so I hope you like it!

Cuddly Kitten

20,025 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Pie For All! 300
Dhampir of the Shadows
BKWM06
Dhampir of the Shadows
BKWM06
Dhampir of the Shadows

User Image

Ha ha! Good idea! ANd, current count comes to 8012/10000! I need a little under 2k left! Wahoo! Oh ho! Thank you oh so very much!

Wow, is that in gold or tickets? If it's tickets...that's a LOT of tickets. 3nodding So very close, you'll be there in no time! You're welcome, glad to help.
BKWM06
Dhampir of the Shadows
BKWM06
Dhampir of the Shadows
BKWM06
Dhampir of the Shadows

User Image

Wow, is that in gold or tickets? If it's tickets...that's a LOT of tickets. 3nodding So very close, you'll be there in no time! You're welcome, glad to help.
Tickets, of course! Now it's at 8090! Huzzah!

And to be off topic, I'm drawing a werewolf! Not easy my friend, not easy! Ho ho!
Dhampir of the Shadows
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh ho! Her you are, Ravegirl! Oh ho! It was done quickly so I hope you like it!
Its wonderful! Ill add it later.

Cuddly Kitten

20,025 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Pie For All! 300
Wow, nice art!

Great avi, great art, great 'stache...can't get a better combo. whee
BKWM06
Wow, nice art!

Oh...you flatter me way to much.....Oh ho! So I shall flatter you instead! Ha! You are very kind because a normal Gaian would not think to donate when they first meet someone! You are a fellow Nazi of Grammar and I approve! And, you are the first person in a long while I have seen pull of the cat tail and deluxe ears off so well! And purple! So, three cheers for BK!

Hip, Hip! HOORAY!
Hip, Hip! HOORAY!
Hip, Hip! HOORAY!

-twirls mustache-
Finished with Shadows! Its bad x'3 I suck at that hair.
It is PERFECT! Oh ho!

Also, you wanna see my pathetic attempt at a werewolf!?

Cuddly Kitten

20,025 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Pie For All! 300
Dhampir of the Shadows
BKWM06
Wow, nice art!

Oh...you flatter me way to much.....Oh ho! So I shall flatter you instead! Ha! You are very kind because a normal Gaian would not think to donate when they first meet someone! You are a fellow Nazi of Grammar and I approve! And, you are the first person in a long while I have seen pull of the cat tail and deluxe ears off so well! And purple! So, three cheers for BK!

Hip, Hip! HOORAY!
Hip, Hip! HOORAY!
Hip, Hip! HOORAY!

-twirls mustache-

Well thank you! You make me smile...and giggle, so make me happy. And happy people like to help those that make them happy. 3nodding
Really? I'm glad you think so...I've had them so long that they've become part of my OCs as well. Hehe...And yes, purple...my FAVORITEST color EVER.

Yays! You gots more artz!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces