Daisuke Wolf's Queen

Witty Shapeshifter

15,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Champion 300
Aeria Quies
Kowai Wolf

Yeah the lack of furry art threads is really saddening, so I get all surprised when I find one too XD

Yeah and if I go into the shops you have to pay like 100k minimum for something if it's furry or anthro it seems. At least that's always been my luck with it. sweatdrop

I really want to come up with an OC now.

Amorous Animal

19,425 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Kowai Wolf

Ugh I hate going into the shops XD
The prices are disgusting in there!

You should make an OC! Or you could post in the other thread I have where I make an OC for you (the link is in the first post)
or I could always just consider your avi ; w;~

Daisuke Wolf's Queen

Witty Shapeshifter

15,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Champion 300
Aeria Quies
Kowai Wolf

Ugh I hate going into the shops XD
The prices are disgusting in there!

You should make an OC! Or you could post in the other thread I have where I make an OC for you (the link is in the first post)
or I could always just consider your avi ; w;~

I know, I hardly go in there anymore because I normally can't afford the stuff I want. sad

I do like my avi...hmmm I could just turn my avi into an OC later blaugh Sure let's go with that I'll put my avi up for consideration and see what happens. lol

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

14,225 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
Aeria Quies

.btw your avi is so flowy and beautifullll.

Amorous Animal

19,425 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
ll Kano ll

Mowgli's home for imaginary friends ; w;

Amorous Animal

19,425 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

14,225 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
Aeria Quies

Mowgli's home for imaginary friends ; w;

.omg yessss.

.thats so perfect, you don't even knowwww.

Tenacious Survivor

How do you prefer the OC requests to be formatted?
Because I can text wall with backstory or I can just type up the physical description and post other art of the character.

Amorous Animal

19,425 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Emaleya
How do you prefer the OC requests to be formatted?
Because I can text wall with backstory or I can just type up the physical description and post other art of the character.

Either way is fine for me!~
I like learning about the characters that I'm drawing!~
If you end up typing a whole lot just be sure to put it in a spoiler for me heart
I do like to see other art of the character as well but I can work off of just descriptions too.

Amorous Animal

19,425 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
ll Kano ll

Riiight?
just a beautiful ******** of silly freaks and stuff.

Tenacious Survivor

My character is an immortal genderless shape-shifting demon who gains sustenance through sex. Though technically nameless (or at least hasn’t admitted to having any name recognizable by humans) usually goes by the name Mara if in a female form or Luke if in a male form in my stories (because I’m terrible at names).
Personality: Mara/Luke is actually a pretty decent individual; unlike other types of demons pleasing humans actually benefits him/her so he/she has taken time to understand them, at least a little, certainly enough to pass as one for as long as it takes to get into their pants. She/he’s generally pretty playful (read: flirty) and friendly, though Mara/Luke has developed a sense of justice regarding sexual predators over the millennia. Still pretty self-serving over all, it just happens that he/she’s best served by being nice and having fun. Also a consummate liar, but it’s not like you can expect Mara/Luke to tell people he/she’s a demon, that’d get her/him nowhere.
Appearance: Since she/he’s a shape-shifter she/he can look like anybody, she/he typically takes the form found most attractive by her target (there’s some telepathy/empathy tossed in with his/her powers). That said, my character also has a natural or original appearance, though typically only taken when he/she is in the home dimension/reality of demons or when bound/summoned by magic. Luke/Mara is completely white with entirely black eyes, similar to a faun his/her top half is human-like, but the bottom half is that of a lion. He/she has long white hair similar to a mane and curling rams horns. The human torso and face are androgynous.
I have a reference for this last appearance by Churg.
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg93/EmaleyaReise/SummoningLuke_Churg.jpg
And I did a rough sketch a while back .
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg93/EmaleyaReise/Lukesketch.png

This is a character from my first finished Nanowrimo.

Amorous Animal

19,425 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Emaleya
My character is an immortal genderless shape-shifting demon who gains sustenance through sex. Though technically nameless (or at least hasn’t admitted to having any name recognizable by humans) usually goes by the name Mara if in a female form or Luke if in a male form in my stories (because I’m terrible at names).
Personality: Mara/Luke is actually a pretty decent individual; unlike other types of demons pleasing humans actually benefits him/her so he/she has taken time to understand them, at least a little, certainly enough to pass as one for as long as it takes to get into their pants. She/he’s generally pretty playful (read: flirty) and friendly, though Mara/Luke has developed a sense of justice regarding sexual predators over the millennia. Still pretty self-serving over all, it just happens that he/she’s best served by being nice and having fun. Also a consummate liar, but it’s not like you can expect Mara/Luke to tell people he/she’s a demon, that’d get her/him nowhere.
Appearance: Since she/he’s a shape-shifter she/he can look like anybody, she/he typically takes the form found most attractive by her target (there’s some telepathy/empathy tossed in with his/her powers). That said, my character also has a natural or original appearance, though typically only taken when he/she is in the home dimension/reality of demons or when bound/summoned by magic. Luke/Mara is completely white with entirely black eyes, similar to a faun his/her top half is human-like, but the bottom half is that of a lion. He/she has long white hair similar to a mane and curling rams horns. The human torso and face are androgynous.

Oh they sounds pretty cool :O
Genderless characters are always super fun heart

Destitute Bibliophile

7,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Tenacious Survivor

Aeria Quies
Emaleya

Oh they sounds pretty cool :O
Genderless characters are always super fun heart

Thank you, your avi sort of reminds me of him/her

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out