Welcome to Gaia! ::

SophiBarks's Wife

Risky Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Hit and runs are welcome!

Considering the fact that I've multiple styles and therefore multiple freebie threads, I was finally convinced to do just one giant, never ending, mega thread.

My styles change depending on my mood and what I'm currently trying to work on or improve. So to see what style I'm currently offering please check below in the next post.

Please keep in mind that I will only draw in what style I'm currently offering and will ignore any requests for a certain style of mine. If I don't draw you, please don't be discouraged, some avatars or OCs won't look good in whatever style I'm working in, however if I like it I may go back and draw it in a different style at a later date. This will result in me jumping around lots and lots.

Don't be afraid to re-post, since I know its hard to keep track of where you did or didn't post. Just do not spam. Spamming me will almost certainly get you ignored.

When posting your references please keep any large image or long text posts under spoilers. Even for 'current' avatar requests please post a reference image, other wise, should I come back to you at a later date I will draw whatever is currently showing.

No form to post and I will draw whatever strikes my fancy and yes that includes anthros, furries, monsters and all that. Anything within the TOS really. OCs and avatars are equally welcome.

Edit: If all you do is post a 'hi' or a silly face, I will count it as a bump or conversation starter and won't think of it as a request for art.

My partner in crime, my real life wife, Nolan Parks, will also be doing freebies with in this thread. She's just getting into art and learning to do digital art with my old hand-me-down tablet. So please be respectful if you get surprised by art from her. This is a freebie thread after all.

SophiBarks's Wife

Risky Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Gonna be doing some 'pencil' sketches for a while because at the moment I'm really trying to work on doing something more than head shots.

Pose suggestions are awesome, so long as you come with an actual image reference. I prefer stock photos or model photos, basically anything that isn't anime/drawn for reference. No pose reference, no problem I'm a place to get my own ideas.

Again, no form, just make sure your references are neat.

Online / Offline / Hiatus

SophiBarks's Wife

Risky Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ] [ 4 ] [ 5 ] [ 6 ] [ 7 ] [ 8 ] [ 9 ]

SophiBarks's Wife

Risky Lunatic

User Image

I finally finished my Xanti's design so now it's time to whore for art.
So maybe you'd like to take a look at him?

He is one of my closed species, Faunlins. For more information on the species you can check out the link in my signature.

Divine Hellhound

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So... I like to draw, I'm not not very good at it. (Seriously I doodle like a child okay. But you gotta start... Somewhere? OTL )

The far more dastardly half of this duo, my real life wife, Messen Parks was kind enough to give me a couple posts in her Mega-Thread Warm Up Freebie's... Thing.

Unlike Messen's bad-a** self I cannot draw everything.
                  Things I like and want to draw would fall under things like; beasts, adorable non-human creatures, Poke'mon... I guess I can try object-headed beasts/creatures/people but I probably won't draw anything past the shoulders. I'm just really, really not good at people.

I'm still learning so my style is literally bonkers all over the place. But if you post something I like (non-human!) I'll try doodling you! (PROBABLY if all that gets posted are avatars / human OC's and you throw out 'go ahead and experiment with so and so' imma give you a terrible doodle. Sorry! (not sorry).)

Of the two of us. I am far more chatty. Messen's got a fair bit of social anxiety and she's not one to chat to people much anyways. (Unless we're being butts to one another). So please don't be perturbed if she quote drops some art on you and then moves on! That's just how she is.
                  Feel free to chat with me though!

Divine Hellhound

Online / Offline / Hiatus

Freebies Given in Thread
good lord these are hideous OTL
[o] [x] [o]

Divine Hellhound

Pursey's gon' go and get his own thread.

Maybe I'll post the link here.
ouo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas