Welcome to Gaia! ::

Im gonna be doing some freebies to pass the time. Post your avi and i'll draw it for yah, or stay and talk, i like that too wink
I'll decide which ones i do or dont do, all up to how cool ur Avi is
You can also post OCs and ill do those too.
I'll be posting completed ones here also.
I'll take tips if you wanna leave em too, i guess.

COMPLETED
Newest
User Image
User Image
Older
http://i50.tinypic.com/j6lz6r.jpg
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u16/ericartman1/10pdh0y.jpg
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u16/ericartman1/angel.jpg
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u16/ericartman1/leaned.jpg
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u16/ericartman1/10nginq.jpg

http://bender617.deviantart.com/

Sparkly Giver

Consider me? c:
If you chose me, may I request being drawn with a Pregnant belly.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Well thats an interesting request. I'll get right on it and hopefully have it done by tomorrow.
Can i ask why preggers?
Our Little Miracle
Consider me? c:

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. & User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
How about my Male OC (first Male OC Ever) named Haru.

He loves to work as an Alchemist along with helping the people the right way in the Military even though he doesn't look like he works for either.

The other one's name is Jet and he's from a whole different Country. Well one where he's supposed to be ruling but he thought of that was boring and skipped out making his Older Brother having to take his place. He is a real Joker and loves to talk but whenever it comes to Haru. Well let's just say Haru is one of the few that can get this guy to shut up, lol.

Tipsy Reveler

Romantic Raider

Murp?
Looks good ^.^

Sparkly Giver

Vicious Chike
Well thats an interesting request. I'll get right on it and hopefully have it done by tomorrow.
Can i ask why preggers?
Our Little Miracle
Consider me? c:

Thank you very much!
I'll definitely tip.

And well, because I am pregnant in real life, so I'd like my avatars to reflect, seeing that I cant actually do that. I'd prefer my Avatar art to reflect!
I'll do Jet
Aya_Natsume2011
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. & User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He loves to work as an Alchemist along with helping the people the right way in the Military even though he doesn't look like he works for either.

The other one's name is Jet and he's from a whole different Country. Well one where he's supposed to be ruling but he thought of that was boring and skipped out making his Older Brother having to take his place. He is a real Joker and loves to talk but whenever it comes to Haru. Well let's just say Haru is one of the few that can get this guy to shut up, lol.
Congrats on the babeh
Working on it now
Our Little Miracle

Thank you very much!
I'll definitely tip.
And well, because I am pregnant in real life, so I'd like my avatars to reflect, seeing that I cant actually do that. I'd prefer my Avatar art to reflect!

Sparkly Giver

Vicious Chike
Congrats on the babeh
Working on it now
Our Little Miracle

Thank you very much!
I'll definitely tip.

Thank you,
And thank you very much.

I'd love to stay and chat if you'd like?

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Vicious Chike
I'll do Jet
Aya_Natsume2011

Thank you very much!
They're my first Male OCs so I was really hoping for some drawings of either them together or by themselves

Kiorria's Wife

Lavish Lover

Hi there do you think you will be able to draw this avi of the real life me
and if I may be so bold to even request if your interested I love it if you drew that avi of me with Garrus Vakarian X
Absolutely, i love a lively thread
Our Little Miracle
Vicious Chike
Congrats on the babeh
Working on it now
Our Little Miracle

Thank you very much!
I'll definitely tip.

Thank you,
And thank you very much.

Sparkly Giver

Vicious Chike
Absolutely, i love a lively thread
Our Little Miracle
Vicious Chike
Congrats on the babeh
Working on it now
Our Little Miracle

Thank you very much!
I'll definitely tip.

Thank you,
And thank you very much.

It seems like you have a lot of art wanters as it is<3

How long have you been drawing if I may ask?
Woah, Freebie threads move fast. Im already doing two people's so i wont be making any more promises until i get at least one done

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff