Welcome to Gaia! ::

art

art 1 100.0% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Were you finally able to watch the videos?
no :[
but i made AIM work finally
Awe. D:

And Whoo!
o.o

I had the most craziest awesomest dream ever!
seriously? about?
Yes. <3

It was about me as my avi reading a long lasting spell from a book. The spell made the first thing that came to mind really. Well, what came to mind was the Teen Titans. It was of the comic version characters and some of them had their cartoon personalities. I was so excited that I ran towards your house and I see Alex all angry and I was like "Why are you angry?" And he said that you got a new husband. I said "Whaat? I wasn't even informed of this! Who is he?" And he said "I don't know." So we both storm to your house all angry. Well, as we arrive we see you hugging Deathstroke and Alex was all peeved about it and took out his katana to fight Deathstroke and I was like "I wouldn't do that if I were you.." So Deathstroke sees what's happening and takes out his katana and so I raised mmy hands as if I'm underarest. Alex gives me a weird look and I was like "What? I don't want to get shot or stabbed for that matter." So those two started fighting and you were standing there watching the sword fight rooting for the both of them and I ran off to the bushes nearby because I hear clicking noises coming from it. I find that Cyborg there taking pictures of two people that are at the tree and I was like "What are you doing?" And he screamed so loud because I had scared him and then we heard someone coming and he got even more scared and started to run after handing me the camera. I gave him a weird look as he was running and then I feel someone glaring at me so I turned around seeing that it was an angry Raven with her clothes all ruffeled and hair messed up and that's when the realization came Cyborg was getting some blackmail. So with my quick thinking I started taking pictures of random thing. Raven was about to accuse me with spying and taking pictures for blackmail when you came up and said "Oh! She does that all the time. Taking random pictures of nature is a hobby of hers, seriously." Which made Raven go back to 'reading to Beastboy' behind the tree. So after that whole incident, I felt that it was my duty, as a rabid RaeBB shipper to take pictures. So with my cunning skill of a foxcoon I silently started taking pictures to put up on the internet and in a scrapbook. Until I fell out of the tree and had to run and hide for my life. While that was happening Alex and Deathstroke were still fighting until Deathstroke took out his gun and that's when you intervened and said that Alex was your husband too. And so Deathstroke but the gun away and then the sword after Alex had but back his. You heard someone screaming and turned around and saw that it was me being chased by and angry half-demon and Beastboy. And you said "Not again." and turned in to Captain Loser to come and resue me. The End.
I'm so should draw it.

And we all were our avies.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas