DS 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

unitea's Wife

Liberal Prophet

Hello! heart My name is Mickayla.

So, does my avi interest you?
Tektek reference:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Now, I'm really searching for some good couple art (every art is good). Please consider drawing me and him?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Couple reference.
My current and him, if you please. heart

Requests: We are an actual couple, so make us cute/romantic. I always call him my teddy bear so if you draw us try to make him comforting looking. I will accept n***s of them if thats more your style.

Or-- you can just draw him.

Now if you like OCs more:

Luna, but only official people call her that. Call her Lucy if you’re on good terms with her.
Tiefling Paladin. Holy knight of some evil cult/religion. Chaotic Evil with somewhat good intentions, but it always turns out bad. Being a heavy hitter, she loves to fight with her sword. Cocky and slightly arrogant, but still likeable. Always defensive, never lets her guard down. Always questioning things, more of an interrogator. Willing to torture those who don’t please her. Slightly morbid in ways you don’t want to know. Compulsive flirt with everyone. Natural leader, has the tendency to take over things and argue about who leads. Dislikes being healed by unnatural purposes, organic nature. Not materialistic. Hates wearing her armor, but loves being protected and feeling secure. Conflicts with her tendency to get into trouble with pretty much anything she tries. More charismatic than Offensive, but if someone says something that she doesn’t like, she’ll be quick to bring out her sword and attack. She will make it known to everyone that she’s the “star of the show”, and her cocky nature will make sure that someone doesn’t try to undermine that. She is seriously the most marshmallow-y person that you will ever meet-- if she likes you. If she doesn’t, she will never be open/sympathetic with you.

Appearance:
Long red hair. Green eyes. Long nose. Wide mouth. Nice teeth. Somewhat muscular build. Small waist, big hips. Big, yet uncomfortable, bust. Muscular legs. She has a long scale-like tail that she’s pretty bashful about, therefore it’ll rarely be seen.

References:
Sword: http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg13/tigger14561/images-2_zpsafd47a63.jpg
Armor: http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg13/tigger14561/images_zps5c4c51a0.jpg
Tail: http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg13/tigger14561/images-1_zps9e237068.jpg

How others depicted her.

unitea's Wife

Liberal Prophet

Remember i will do art trades.

unitea's Wife

Liberal Prophet

unitea's Wife

Liberal Prophet

unitea's Wife

Liberal Prophet

unitea's Wife

Liberal Prophet