Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Sex Symbol

19,900 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
I3eloved Kitten

Tumblr page
It's very temporary, but I posted a couple for now.

I have to go to work. gonk

Bashful Browser

Devicious

...Where do I know you from o.o
I know your name, I somewhat recognize the avatar style in your profile.

This is killing me lol. I should just make a notepad, and keep track of all the usernames I've met / talked to.

Welcome back from your mini hiatus!

pix by xsakura-hyugax
User Image
well I can give you a hint
I helped you deliver presents while you were santa cx

and thank you! we just moved into our new place and I love it
it just took a minute for us to get the internet set up
-bats your tail-

aBADcold's Waifu

Sweet Lunatic

37,575 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Devicious

+ milk <3

Fatcat

Devicious
I3eloved Kitten

Tumblr page

I followed emotion_kirakira I just love your artwork~

Vicious Sex Symbol

19,900 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
VFrost_BiteV
Devicious

...Where do I know you from o.o
I know your name, I somewhat recognize the avatar style in your profile.

This is killing me lol. I should just make a notepad, and keep track of all the usernames I've met / talked to.

Welcome back from your mini hiatus!

pix by xsakura-hyugax
User Image
well I can give you a hint
I helped you deliver presents while you were santa cx

and thank you! we just moved into our new place and I love it
it just took a minute for us to get the internet set up
-bats your tail-

Ohhhh YES! xd
You'll have to excuse me lol, I've met a lot of people in the past couple months. gonk
But I definitely remember you now lol.

You just moved into a new place? Lucky you! Congratulations on that. 3nodding

Vicious Sex Symbol

19,900 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
moonlite dreamer
Devicious

+ milk <3

emotion_drool

Vicious Sex Symbol

19,900 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
I3eloved Kitten
Devicious
I3eloved Kitten

Tumblr page

I followed emotion_kirakira I just love your artwork~

Awesome, and I followed you back lol. I'm not a big tumblr person, but it'll take me some time to get used to.. You'll have to uh, mind me spamming posts on tumblr. I'm trying not to, but I kind of need to throw more of my art pieces in there lol.

aBADcold's Waifu

Sweet Lunatic

37,575 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Devicious

How are you today?

Vicious Sex Symbol

19,900 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
moonlite dreamer
Devicious

How are you today?

Pretty good. Got a lot of stuff done at work, and I felt satisfied when I left lol.
Now I can enjoy my weekend in peace, do some art, and hang around.

How are you?

Alien Abductee

Devicious
SpookyFoxMulder
Devicious
Sweet o.o a scientist. I've always loved science in school. Funny thing is... I scored science higher than art in my high school period. xD (You could say I was a bit of a nerd for science. It's just so cool.)

What kind of a scientist are you? Or what kind do you want to be?

Yes, science is cool! Science nerds all the way.

I guess I'm still in training (I forget that I'm kinda getting old for Gaia having joined back in 2005). I'm working on my PhD in Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering. Basically, I like all the sciences at some level and this seemed to have a mix of biology, chemistry, and physics ... so I liked that interdisciplinary approach. Right now I'm studying microbes that grow/live at really high temperatures (extremophiles - 70-100C) ... but what I'll do after I'm not sure ... which is kinda cool and kinda scary. Gotta get through school first though.

That's pretty awesome! (Damn, we are old then, haha. I joined Gaia back in the 05' as well.) Except you're getting a PhD, and I'm in a crappy job for now. I gotta say I'm definitely jealous of you right now. I wish I had taken a further interest in science after school, but I went down a completely different path.

Wish I didn't, aside from the experience I learned in the past few years, I still wish I hadn't lol. I'm at the point where I feel I can do so much better than what I'm doing right now, you know? emotion_facepalm

XD. Hindsight isn't 20/20, right? And this hasn't been all fun and roses either though. The first year was REALLY hard. Wasn't sure if I was going to be able to finish. Plus, it's kinda weird how I'm still in 'school life' when all my friends are in the real world, moving on with their lives. I mean, I'm going to be 28ish when I finally can get a 'real job' *fingerscrossed*.

And I think what you feeling now make for a perfect opportunity and try to do something different ... right?

In any case, hope you had a nice Friday. I just got back from work in the lab and am ready to chill for the weekend.

aBADcold's Waifu

Sweet Lunatic

37,575 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Devicious

midterms next week so super sad lol *shot*
so easy to get distracted though >.>

Vicious Sex Symbol

19,900 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
SpookyFoxMulder
Devicious
SpookyFoxMulder
Devicious
Sweet o.o a scientist. I've always loved science in school. Funny thing is... I scored science higher than art in my high school period. xD (You could say I was a bit of a nerd for science. It's just so cool.)

What kind of a scientist are you? Or what kind do you want to be?

Yes, science is cool! Science nerds all the way.

I guess I'm still in training (I forget that I'm kinda getting old for Gaia having joined back in 2005). I'm working on my PhD in Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering. Basically, I like all the sciences at some level and this seemed to have a mix of biology, chemistry, and physics ... so I liked that interdisciplinary approach. Right now I'm studying microbes that grow/live at really high temperatures (extremophiles - 70-100C) ... but what I'll do after I'm not sure ... which is kinda cool and kinda scary. Gotta get through school first though.

That's pretty awesome! (Damn, we are old then, haha. I joined Gaia back in the 05' as well.) Except you're getting a PhD, and I'm in a crappy job for now. I gotta say I'm definitely jealous of you right now. I wish I had taken a further interest in science after school, but I went down a completely different path.

Wish I didn't, aside from the experience I learned in the past few years, I still wish I hadn't lol. I'm at the point where I feel I can do so much better than what I'm doing right now, you know? emotion_facepalm

XD. Hindsight isn't 20/20, right? And this hasn't been all fun and roses either though. The first year was REALLY hard. Wasn't sure if I was going to be able to finish. Plus, it's kinda weird how I'm still in 'school life' when all my friends are in the real world, moving on with their lives. I mean, I'm going to be 28ish when I finally can get a 'real job' *fingerscrossed*.

And I think what you feeling now make for a perfect opportunity and try to do something different ... right?

In any case, hope you had a nice Friday. I just got back from work in the lab and am ready to chill for the weekend.

Nah, not everyone moves on with their life so fast. I have quite a few friends whom are getting married, or having kids, and I'm just... Sitting here, enjoying my life without spending my money on these things. I'm definitely intrigued to do something different, I have to. I can't work at my job forever, it's not the greatest, but it's still something lol.

I hope you'll have a good chance of finding a job once you're out of school. surprised

Vicious Sex Symbol

19,900 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
moonlite dreamer
Devicious

midterms next week so super sad lol *shot*
so easy to get distracted though >.>

Ouch lol.
Agree, there are far too many temptations in the world to distract you from studying.
Especially the internet. So much you can do on here, and by the time you realized it, time flies by too fast.

In the meantime, have someone unplug your internet... and hide the cables. : P
Then again, I'd just go straight to my cell phone to go on the internet. >.>

(That's just me.)

Gaian

Your art is fabu ! heart

Vicious Sex Symbol

19,900 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Raquel Chanel v2
Your art is fabu ! heart