• Nerd 50

Beloved Prophet

User Image

The teacher said I had my head in the clouds
They directed, I suspected, disconnected, had it my way
On the street, I had my feet on the ground
Stood corrected, well protected, resurrected, had it my way

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Do either Billy or Cody tickle your fancy?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I've got my feet in the clouds, got my head on the ground
I know that I'm not a square as long as their not around
But I find it very very very very very very hard
Yes I find it very very very very very very hard

Bashful Millionaire

may I have a drawling of me
User Image
and my fiancé Outlawz Duke
User Image
hugging or kissing??

Sweet Werewolf

Ooooh how unique! It's quite cute. Consider my OCs?
Raethi and Gran
Color Pallet
Elemental Raethi

Raethi is a half fire elemental who doesn't have full control of her powers which often results in accidentally setting things on fire. She used to be a thief, before she came to work for Gran as his assistant. Raethi eventually comes to love Gran. She is solemn, quiet, and is quick to get upset.

Gran is a wizard who can change the way people look and even heal people just by looking at them. He's 400 years old but looks about 28. He likes Raethi a lot and is quite protective of her after he learns of her past and her problems with her powers. He is goofy, fun loving, and understanding, but has a serious side to him.
For more info, click the link in my siggy~
~I would love any sort of art from a single sketch to couple art. If you are interested, I’m hosting an art contest for these OCs (see siggy) and many more. I’d be grateful if you checked it out and if you do end up drawing for me, I’d love to enter your piece in the contest.
Thank you for your consideration. Good luck with your thread~

STORY:

At one point after Raethi goes to work for Gran in his shop, he asks her why she's so afraid of a group of people called the "Huntsmen". Raethi is reluctant to explain it to him, but finally gives in. Gran takes her to the rooftop garden of his shop so that she doesn't feel so trapped as she tells him the story. She explains that her mother was an Elemental and that she was thought to be dangerous because of her powers. The Huntsmen came and destroyed her mother, leaving Raethi to flee to the city where she now lives. Raethi continues on, saying that as she grew and her elemental powers developed, she got into trouble too. A man grabbed at her one day and she burned him pretty badly. Since then, the Huntsmen have been looking for her.

As she begins to freak out a bit, not liking the memory of what happened, Gran holds her close and tells her it's okay. He then asks her to try to demonstrate her powers for him and Raethi accidentally ends up throwing a fireball at him. Needless to say he ends up in the small koi pond with Raethi crouching on the edge, freaking out wondering if she killed him. Gran ends up being very wet and a bit surprised, but he's fine and he laughs it off much to Raethi's surprise.

Gracious Dabbler

8,150 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
AsheeLEH
may I have a drawling of me
User Image
and my fiancé Outlawz Duke
User Image
hugging or kissing??

sorry, OCs only

Omnipresent Phantom

14,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
Consider my Sailor Moon OC? [ X ]

Storm To Pass's Honey Bun

Dangerous Lunatic

15,475 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Divorced 100
Hello there ~ !!
Could you please draw my characters Rouge and Amarie together?
They're cousins and they've been locked into the same insane asylum.

here's Rouge's reference ; Amarie's reference.

Amarie Avelaine Arceneaux
17, human
nice, blunt, childish, spoiled, vague, delusional

has scars (scratchmarks) at her eyes, she tried to scratch them out.
had a bunny plush that was her imaginery friend. Lolita.

“Rouge” Elizabeth Vivienne LeClair
17, human.
smart, witty, paranoid, nervous, absent, confused, kind

Has scars all over her body from cutting herself and from being subjected to body suspension.
Very pale, has anemia. Schizophrenic.

the plot and a part of my story can be found in my art quest thread (link is in signature)
These two girls die in the asylum. My favourite scenes are these:

scene 1.
Amarie has disappeared about a year ago and has never been seen again. Every few weeks,
inmates disappear from the asylum. They are used as test subjects and the survivors, are kept
on floor - 1. One day, Rouge is kidnapped and she survives and manages to somewhat keep
her sanity. She tries to get back to the normal inhabitants, but first she'll have to get through
floor -1 that's filled with dangerous lunatics. She encounters Amarie, who has completely lost
her minds and who attacks her, Rouge tries to run away in the first place, but accidently kills
Amarie when she tries to protect herself. Holding Amarie in her arms, she cries with guilt.

scene 2.
the two girls meet again in the world of the dead, but they've completely lost their memories.
in front of a misty field that they will have to go through they meet, with no names to exchange
and holding hands they have to wander off into the thick mist. I'd love that drawn where you can
see them holding hands in front of the field of mist.
Would you drew my avi?

User Image

Gracious Dabbler

8,150 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
Lady Brandie MoonLight
Would you drew my avi?

User Image

ocs only

please read first post

Partying Streaker

Group sketches? biggrin

Eliana
Lucian
Ian
Karine

Scene:
So they're all in front of a fountain thing [think Trevi fountain] when Ian discovers that Eliana is a demon. All of them, except Lucian, are demon hunters and when Eliana is revealed to be half demon, Ian flips out and stabs her through the throat with his sword. Eliana falls into the fountain and her blood tints the water red and while Lucian [who is Eliana's boyfriend] is attacking Ian, by lunging at his throat, Karine is mounted at the top of the fountain with a bow and arrow aimed at Ian.

Gracious Dabbler

8,150 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50

Gracious Dabbler

8,150 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
I'll be home in like 3 hours give or take lol ill start drawing then lol feel free to keep posting though (:

Gracious Dabbler

8,150 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50

Gracious Dabbler

8,150 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50

Quick Reply

Submit