Welcome to Gaia! ::

mnnn color

mnnnn line art 1 100.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]

I can color in photoshop but can't draw worth a damn....so i'm looking for an artist who can draw line art for a shop, any styles are fine. here are some examples of my work ( coloring work that is, i didn't draw most of these pictures )
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

if intrested please post a few examples and stick around for me to chat with you! mrgreen
Definetly interested! I closed my shop recently and am looking to start a new one. I love your coloring, it's very good. =)

These are all untouched, they aren't lineart yet, but just to give you an idea...

xxx

That's how I draw. =)
Fire glow
Definetly interested! I closed my shop recently and am looking to start a new one. I love your coloring, it's very good. =)

These are all untouched, they aren't lineart yet, but just to give you an idea...

xxx

That's how I draw. =)

i like 'em, can you draw an example of my avatar now? so i can color it to see what it'll look like!
hazie5
Fire glow

xxx

That's how I draw. =)

i like 'em, can you draw an example of my avatar now? so i can color it to see what it'll look like!
Sure.. hold on a bit. 3nodding
Fire glow
hazie5
Fire glow

xxx

That's how I draw. =)

Sure.. hold on a bit. 3nodding

cool beans
here's another colored version of one of your samples:
User Image

what do you think
hazie5
here's another colored version of one of your samples:
User Image

what do you think
OMG, it looks so good! I love the skin tone! =O heart heart heart
Ooops, gotta go. Please PM me if interested in the shop. =3 heart heart
okay, i'll pm you