Welcome to Gaia! ::

Relentless Conversationalist

Evil_Heartless_Moogle
PoisonousDahlia
Lol, I love the first post. I would quote it but I can actually read emotion_awesome
thats good to know. I like it when the education system is actually put to use. emotion_yatta

Perhaps I was self taught since the school system is a bunch of fail emotion_0A0

Shy Smoker

PoisonousDahlia
Evil_Heartless_Moogle
PoisonousDahlia
Lol, I love the first post. I would quote it but I can actually read emotion_awesome
thats good to know. I like it when the education system is actually put to use. emotion_yatta

Perhaps I was self taught since the school system is a bunch of fail emotion_0A0
Only if it's a public school emotion_awesome

Evil_Heartless_Moogle
PoisonousDahlia
Evil_Heartless_Moogle
PoisonousDahlia

Well snap, I went to a public school yum_cupcake Oh well, What's done is done, lol, I am successful in my own way

Shy Smoker

PoisonousDahlia
Evil_Heartless_Moogle
PoisonousDahlia
Evil_Heartless_Moogle
PoisonousDahlia

Well snap, I went to a public school yum_cupcake Oh well, What's done is done, lol, I am successful in my own way
Don't worry, I'm in the same boat.

Evil_Heartless_Moogle

emotion_brofist Yeah!

So how goes your tablet warming up? I own a tablet but I never use the dang thing emotion_facepalm

Shy Smoker

PoisonousDahlia
Evil_Heartless_Moogle

emotion_brofist Yeah!

So how goes your tablet warming up? I own a tablet but I never use the dang thing emotion_facepalm
Well right now I'm at work so it's taking a break. I've been slaking for a while now on this one commission, which I hate myself for doing such a thing, and had to get my skills back in line.

Evil_Heartless_Moogle
PoisonousDahlia
Evil_Heartless_Moogle

emotion_brofist Yeah!

Well right now I'm at work so it's taking a break. I've been slaking for a while now on this one commission, which I hate myself for doing such a thing, and had to get my skills back in line.

Ooohh, yeah, that makes sense. I have a commission myself that I need to get on...yes...I haven't really drawn anything like what I am supposed to be drawing since my shop closed.

Blessed Hunter

My OC is Keeda. He is an assassin, specializing in long range guns but has a fetish for six round revolvers. He is cheerful and frankly, stupid but certainly not ignorant to how the world works.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
XXXHeadshot Coloured
XXXFull body Chibi

Shy Friend

Would you be interested in drawing Daniel? His spirit form doesn't have any ref art yet, so I'd appreciate it if you helped me with this.

Handsome Shapeshifter

Maybe one of these boys?
or
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. this merman seahorse guy?

Shy Smoker

Ethomara
It says invalid code.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blessed Hunter

Evil_Heartless_Moogle

I'm sorry, I thought you wanted us to join the thread. I must have missed something.

Shy Smoker

PoisonousDahlia
Evil_Heartless_Moogle
PoisonousDahlia
Evil_Heartless_Moogle

emotion_brofist Yeah!

Ooohh, yeah, that makes sense. I have a commission myself that I need to get on...yes...I haven't really drawn anything like what I am supposed to be drawing since my shop closed.
It's amazing how our attention spans to other things once we're required to do something.

Evil_Heartless_Moogle
It's amazing how our attention spans to other things once we're required to do something.

Isn't it though?! I am just dreading this drawing since I know that I have to do a REALLY good job emotion_facepalm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff