Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Do you like cheezit?

yup! ......my box! *growl* 1 100.0% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]
1 2 3 >

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ok. SO I got grounded and my last freebie thread died before I could give anyone a thing XD
So........I finally got back on, spent the 20k I saved up for six monthes ( O_o) and drew my new avi. Yeah. And decided to start this. I will not guarantee to draw anyone. I do guarantee this; I will NOT draw anyone who asks to be draw biggrin . I'm cruel......I know. But Maybe people won't leave right away after they get their art. *growl* Oh, and unlike I did before I will not be PMing you your work......you have to pick that up yourself in the post below. OK? Ok.
Oh and don't piss me off.........my day was terrible.

Tips for being drawn:

-Donate >.<
-Draw me 3nodding
-Be really uber nice!
-Stay
-Have the awesomest avi ever.
-Not bumping mad

Disclaimer: I have no idea how I will draw your avi...neither do you. I will draw it however it turns out. Chibi....headshot......3/4.........cheezit.....yum.
Pick-Up

-none-

Art pour moi

- crying -
Hello!
I really love your banner-type-thing
: 3
Hi! How are you?
Wee!, consider me (info in sig)? I'll stay for a bit, but then I really have to go to bed

Relentless Hunter

42,625 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
What's up everybody?

Hi hi hi...
Codename Fever
Wee!, consider me (info in sig)? I'll stay for a bit, but then I really have to go to bed

I know whatcha mean. I have three hours of sleep...but also a weeks worth of catching up 3nodding
I hear your day was "...." yeah.. What happpened? confused
My day was ok, my drawer came up really short though and I don't know why. But lots of people brought babies in..and that was really cute whee heart

8,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

So...Whats up Nao?
Hmm...I have nothing to do, so I'll stay and chat in your thread...and I might draw you a crappy chibi!
xD
Codename Fever
I hear your day was "...." yeah.. What happpened? confused
My day was ok, my drawer came up really short though and I don't know why. But lots of people brought babies in..and that was really cute whee heart

I woke up to my dad slamming my door into a wall as he rushed into my room and started yelling at me to get up. Found out I was a half hour late for school....quickly printed my essay......but forgot to doublespace it. That means I lost a letter grade on it. Then I had French...my teacher is evil. And it just got worse. A guy broke my fave drawing pencil. A giant project in science. Two county assesments. GAH!

Sorry 'bout that sweatdrop

Relentless Hunter

42,625 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
I'm so bored...anyone doing anything exciting soon?
right about sleep. i've gon on few hours before, but 3 is silly. i'd crash when I got home.
I have to wake up at 4am tomorrow because I open shop at 5 gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces