Welcome to Gaia! ::

i make pixel people such as these:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (not to be confuzed with dolls)

but....... i only need one victim to practise on untill i get myself together so i will pick ONE and only ONE person out of the first five posters!!!!everyone after that will be ignored...

you can pm me if you want a pixel person, type1=2,500g type2=1000g
~i will change hair color, eye color, stripes form the shirt, write on the shirts/design them customized to your desire, i will change the look of the pants and change the shoe color, and if you are lucky i will remove the glasses...but that is it!!!
can i be your model?
8D
Me please?
Could I be considered? ^^
be happy to be one
just waiting for a few more posts ^_^ then i shall choose
Me please?
now that i have 5 people to pick from i will choose one of you, and please do not be upset with the choice i make...i have my reasons...
Haha, it's fine. ^^
oooh!!! The suspense is killing me!! whee
*posts to be noticed* ninja
Myollnir
Haha, it's fine. ^^

funny you said that cause you are the one i have chosen ^_^, sorry everyone... you will have to pay for your dolls if you still want them

Myollnir has been chosen to be my model!!!

-pushes post up to number3-

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`¤.NiNi¸.·`
NiNi-Sama

-pushes post up to number3-

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`¤.NiNi¸.·`

thnx
InsaneCherryBomb
Myollnir
Haha, it's fine. ^^

funny you said that cause you are the one i have chosen ^_^, sorry everyone... you will have to pay for your dolls if you still want them

Myollnir has been chosen to be my model!!!

when i am finished with the dollz i shall post them here and pm them to you...THANKS ALL FOR PARTICIPATING
*gets to work*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces