Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tough Duck

Saraku
Taiki Nakajima
Okay! Thought I should ask because I love my Psychopatic magic bby. Genderbent and non genderbent He's almost the definition of lil s**t I swear

Here's the link to the album of Judal. ALL NINE PAGES. I couldn't narrow it down. I'm so sorry

definitely considering *u*

Demonic Shapeshifter

30,700 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Taiki Nakajima
Saraku
Taiki Nakajima
Okay! Thought I should ask because I love my Psychopatic magic bby. Genderbent and non genderbent He's almost the definition of lil s**t I swear

Here's the link to the album of Judal. ALL NINE PAGES. I couldn't narrow it down. I'm so sorry

awwww yis. But in reality if you met him, youd probably be dead by now

Tough Duck

Saraku
Taiki Nakajima
Saraku
Taiki Nakajima

awwww yis. But in reality if you met him, youd probably be dead by now

because I wanna draw him?! lol

Anxious Friend

Taiki Nakajima
WTF rofl
That's insanely random, and just stupid!
Exactly, they shouldn't be in the thread in the first place, just keep your negativity to yourself and go talk about something you like.
It can all be avoided, but I guess people like trolling? ev e;;

R-really? Because of the designs? o:
Don't hate me, but I absolutely love Chopper's new design -- I love everything about his new outfit ;;w ;;
Took me a while to get used to Franky's, though. Still getting used to it... but I like that by pressing his nose, his hairstyle changes XD
I'm in love with everyone's new design -- though it also took me a while to get used to Zoro. Didn't like his closed eye >W>

Conservative Ladykiller

Taiki Nakajima
oh I see ( I was confused because they tag mangaka/artist) but I wasn't sure that they're reupload or artist submitted them!
then I should make a pixiv account! is it free? biggrin

lol that's true that everyone dies! but mostly it's shocking than sad! like a moment they get your hopes up that this character's gonna make it and then a second later they get killed horribly! I mean really horrible! the death in GoT is not like other movies it's so real! even the characters who can make it out alive they've all become killers! it's very dark! but despite the violence I really enjoyed the show! I still say it's worth watching!

ooh math! I'm glad I'm done with it xD

yepyep pixiv is free. Well, there's some premium features but it's not much lol There's an English version too, but since the site is primarily Japanese, it's harder to use the tagging system when it's set to English (some of the tags are translated, most aren't).

wow ok I am not good with horrible deaths either
then again I don't mind violence particularly much. idk I really like to watch Criminal Minds which gets really violent, but it's never bothered me.
Killing characters I like/am attached to bothers me LOL

maaath orz
math was easy in high school and now in university it is killing me /crawls into a hole

Tough Duck

Abella-chan
Taiki Nakajima
WTF rofl
That's insanely random, and just stupid!
Exactly, they shouldn't be in the thread in the first place, just keep your negativity to yourself and go talk about something you like.
It can all be avoided, but I guess people like trolling? ev e;;

R-really? Because of the designs? o:
Don't hate me, but I absolutely love Chopper's new design -- I love everything about his new outfit ;;w ;;
Took me a while to get used to Franky's, though. Still getting used to it... but I like that by pressing his nose, his hairstyle changes XD
I'm in love with everyone's new design -- though it also took me a while to get used to Zoro. Didn't like his closed eye >W>

lmao that's basically lol/dota community xD
you can even see them in youtube comments like they're sitting there waiting for someone to upload a lol video so they can hate on x'D

I think I exaggerated a bit biggrin it's not like I hate them!
I get it Oda wanted to make them look they matured (time passing and all- chopper looks more like a kid though xD ) but I thought he was pushing it too far! like trying too much to make them look cool!
and I couldn't help but to think Sanji's eyebrows actually looks like this xDD

Tough Duck

crystal cascades

yepyep pixiv is free. Well, there's some premium features but it's not much lol There's an English version too, but since the site is primarily Japanese, it's harder to use the tagging system when it's set to English (some of the tags are translated, most aren't).

then again I don't mind violence particularly much. idk I really like to watch Criminal Minds which gets really violent, but it's never bothered me.

maaath orz
math was easy in high school and now in university it is killing me /crawls into a hole

oh I think I saw the japanese version (years ago biggrin ) and couldn't understand anything!
so I didn't create an account!

well I don't mind violence but in GoT it seems too intense! I don't want to spoil but
have you watched some random character sticking their thumbs into a supposedly hero eye socket and crush their skull?!! and worst part is before that they make it look like the hero is gonna win!

I was like wtf did I just watch User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
but you don't get attached to characters that much ( I didn't) I was more interested to know what happens next! and since it's a kill or get killed atmosphere(?) you pretty much expect anything so death doesn't look sad! it's more like justice! their own actions lead them to that destination!

I know that feel bro ;; _ ;;
but for me high school was also hard! in uni not so much! but there was "physics: electricity and magnetism" and that killed me!!!
first time in my life that I actually listened to what professor was saying but couldn't understand anything! like not.a.single.word! xD
I wish you luck with your studies! go get 'em champ ; v ;b

Anxious Friend

Taiki Nakajima
xd
Ah yeah, there's always haters in the YT comments; amusing to read. I just avoid commenting at all, though.

Oh, OK XD
Aaah, I see what you mean. 3nodding
LOL nice. I think if we ever saw both his eyes uncovered (and saw his eyebrows) it would be chaos. I can't imagine him with both his spirly eyebrows out emotion_facepalm

Tough Duck

Abella-chan
Taiki Nakajima
xd
Ah yeah, there's always haters in the YT comments; amusing to read. I just avoid commenting at all, though.

Oh, OK XD
Aaah, I see what you mean. 3nodding
LOL nice. I think if we ever saw both his eyes uncovered (and saw his eyebrows) it would be chaos. I can't imagine him with both his spirly eyebrows out emotion_facepalm

haha really? but I enjoy YT comments some are quite amusing as you said User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
lololol ikr! now that I watching one piece again it's not that bad the swirling is at the end of his eyebrows! it's shown in den den mushi xD
but now...
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE ODA User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anxious Friend

Taiki Nakajima
Yeah, they can be quite amusing. Can't help but laugh at them xd
OH I REMEMBER
Really funny -- love his crappy Wanted Poster too, lolol;;
Poor Sanji rofl
Was watching an old episode (in English) and the guy he was fighting kept getting dizzy from staring at his eyebrow! XD
xd
Think he did a good job -- like the newer style, too. It's weird looking back at the old episodes b/c I'm so used to the current style...

Conservative Ladykiller

Taiki Nakajima
crystal cascades

maaath orz

oh I think I saw the japanese version (years ago biggrin ) and couldn't understand anything!
so I didn't create an account!

well I don't mind violence but in GoT it seems too intense! I don't want to spoil but
have you watched some random character sticking their thumbs into a supposedly hero eye socket and crush their skull?!! and worst part is before that they make it look like the hero is gonna win!

I was like wtf did I just watch User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
but you don't get attached to characters that much ( I didn't) I was more interested to know what happens next! and since it's a kill or get killed atmosphere(?) you pretty much expect anything so death doesn't look sad! it's more like justice! their own actions lead them to that destination!

I know that feel bro ;; _ ;;
but for me high school was also hard! in uni not so much! but there was "physics: electricity and magnetism" and that killed me!!!
first time in my life that I actually listened to what professor was saying but couldn't understand anything! like not.a.single.word! xD
I wish you luck with your studies! go get 'em champ ; v ;b

It's ok pixiv is actually pretty easy to navigate imo! I've joined a couple of Japanese sites just using guides, but these days they usually have English versions too so it's easier. /nods

omg that sounds so gruesome. I am actually pretty squeemish tbh. ; v ; though somethings don't seem to bother me at times but OH GOD EYE HORROR NooOOPEEE.
ahh maybe reading the books would be better? Is the consensus that the books are better? Because adaptions usually aren't the strongest.

awww thanks ; u ;
Well in retrospect, high school wasn't too hard. I don't think I ever stressed much about my workload during, or even exams for that matter. Nowadays I flip out at the thought of an exam LOL.
ughh I know what you mean. Especially when the thing you have no idea what they're talking about KEEPS COMING BACK IN LATER LECTURES. . . it's just like, death.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff