Closed

What exactly are you?

Animal, Plant or Mineral 0.13559322033898 13.6% [ 8 ]
Alien 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Zombie 0.033898305084746 3.4% [ 2 ]
Werewolf 0.033898305084746 3.4% [ 2 ]
Vampire 0.084745762711864 8.5% [ 5 ]
A delicious amorphous blob! 0.25423728813559 25.4% [ 15 ]
Something with a horrifying number of facial tentacles 0.084745762711864 8.5% [ 5 ]
A brain in a jar 0.050847457627119 5.1% [ 3 ]
One of the many varieties of kaiju 0.067796610169492 6.8% [ 4 ]
Confused as hell 0.25423728813559 25.4% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 59 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 121 122 123 > >> >>> »|

Omnipresent Traveler

User Image

Suffering from some artist's block? Or could it be that you're just looking to experiment with something outside of your usual range? Well, whatever your reason is for stopping by, this thread has more than enough ideas to go around with more being added all the time so go ahead and look around.

Of course, even if you aren't in the mood to draw, you are more than welcome to stick around and chat. Random discussion will help to stimulate my imagination, thereby giving artists more ideas to choose from, and it also adds to my available funds which will ultimately benefit any artists who should happen to decide to work on the ideas presented in this thread. You can also find some freebie pixel graphics from rare occasions when I've felt like trying my hand at a bit of pixel art.

If You Want to Draw My Avatar
Keep in mind that I change outfits pretty spontaneously. If you want to draw my avatar, either screen cap it or ask me not to change it so you can use it for reference.

If You Want Me to Link Your Thread
Think of me as a human billboard. If you ask me to link your thread, then I probably will as long as I like what I see.

Omnipresent Traveler

Request Spotlight

This is where you will find my most sought after requests. Should you choose to grant one of these you will most certainly be making my day. Or week. Whichever comes first.

[x] Priority Request - Kudou Taiki
Fandom: Digimon Xros Wars
Concept: Fairly straightforward. There doesn't seem to be enough artwork on the Internet to keep me satisfied so I'm asking for more. It doesn't just have to be Taiki either. The rest of the cast is welcome too. I'm not asking to have him drawn with my original character because I'm not really all that interested in anything that self-serving when I can just write my own fanfiction to accomplish that. Don't get me wrong. You're still perfectly welcome to draw artwork like that if you really want to. I'm just saying that, fangirl or not, that isn't the sort of thing I'm necessarily asking for with this request. All I'm interested in is seeing more artwork of Taiki.
[+] Claimed By: Cat Silver

Omnipresent Traveler

General Requests

This is where you will find ideas that I would genuinely like to see brought to life.

[x] Fandom: Digimon (All Seasons)
Concept: Digimon characters wearing different outfits. Limited wardrobe be damned.

[x] Fandom: Onmyou Taisenki
Concept: I don't think this series has gotten enough love so to remedy that I wouldn't mind seeing some art of Kogenta.

[x] Fandom: Final Fantasy Unlimited
Concept: The world could really use more pictures of Shiroi Kumo (aka. Makenshi). And my conscience Jared wouldn't forgive me if I didn't think to ask for more pictures of Kaze while I'm at it.

[x] Fandom: Pokemon Special
Concept: Must have more Gold and Silver. Why yes, I do believe that they are cute together.

Omnipresent Traveler

General Suggestions

This is where you will find ideas that are just random and difficult to take seriously.

[x] Crossover: Despicable Me + Lilo and Stitch
Concept: Inspired by suspiciously well-placed merchandise at Hot Topic, just imagine the trouble that could happen if the Minions ever teamed up with Stitch!

[x] Fandom: Pokemon
Concept: Based on my experiences training the Spiky Eared Pichu in Soul Silver, I finally realized just how absurd it is for a 1 foot electric rodent to one-hit KO a 30 foot iron snake (Steelix) using Grass Knot. Grass Knot functions by having a patch of knotted grass appear on the battlefield to trip the opponent, dealing damage based on the target's weight, but Steelix doesn't even have legs to trip on. How does it even work?

[x] Crossover: Digimon Xros Wars + Fullmetal Alchemist
Concept: With the Xros Wars dub, Digimon Fusion, finally airing on Nickelodeon and confirmation of Vic Mignogna voicing Christopher Aonuma (aka. Kiriha) we've been provided with a perfect excuse to have Edward Elric posing with Metal Greymon.

[x] Fandom: Kirby
Concept: Slade and I were discussing possible species designations for Kirby, possibly classifying him as a Borg or a Xenomorph when Slade provided this delightful gem:
    KIRBY: We are Kirby, your technological and biological distinctiveness will adapt to service our own. Resistance is and always has been...futile.
Suffice to say, a suitably menacing image of Kirby fitted with this line of dialogue as a caption would be absolutely brilliant.

[x] Crossover: Kingdom Hearts + Fantasia
Concept: This idea kind of crept up during a random conversation I was having with Blaze, but basically I got to thinking about how when Sora stabbed himself with the Keyblade of People's Hearts he turned himself into a Heartless and simultaneously created Roxas. So, would multiple stabbings yield multiples of Roxas? And then Blaze just had started humming the tune from the Sorcerer's Apprentice sequence of Fantasia. You do the math.

[x] Crossover: Digimon Xros Wars + The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Concept: Credit goes to Blaze for this one, but the suggestion was too funny not to mention. Basically, he started casting Hunters as members of the SOS Brigade as follows: Tagiru would be Haruhi, Taiki would be Kyon, Yuu would be Mikuru, Ren would be Yuki, and Ryouma would be Itsuki. Then, based on his casting suggestions I realized that would mean that Airu would be Tsuruya. It makes so much sense!

[x] Crossover: Digimon Xros Wars + Digimon Adventure Zero Two
Concept: Credit goes to Blaze for this one, but we both agree that after seeing Nene perform as an idol singer it would be neat to see her perform on stage with Yamato and the rest of the Teenage Wolves. Of course, we were talking about how cool it would be for it to happen in an actual episode, but failing that, a visual representation would be pretty awesome anyway. ^_^

[x] Subject: Cats & Kittens
Concept: A cat attempting to give itself a bath in zero gravity.

[x] Subject: Cats & Kittens
Concept: A cat taking a nap in zero gravity.

[x] Crossover: Lilo and Stitch + Tenchi Muyo!
Concept: Stitch meets Ryo-oh-ki. Well, they're both sort of alien-ish, aren't they? Give me a break, I got the idea while I was sorting through my plushies.

Omnipresent Traveler

More Suggestions

To keep things relatively organized, older suggestions will gradually be pushed down to make room for newer ones.

[x] Fandom: Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex
Concept: A Tachikoma with a puppy.

[x] Crossover: Digimon Xros Wars + Final Fantasy Unlimited
Concept: Now that I have realized that Baalmon and Makenshi fall under a very similar character type I think it would be interesting to see the two of them together.

[x] Crossover: Digimon Xros Wars + Dragonball Z
Concept: Kiriha's updated design pretty much demands that he should be standing alongside Future Trunks. Not only do they have suspiciously similar tastes in fashion, but they even have the same voice!

[x] Crossover: xxxHoLic + Fullmetal Alchemist
Concept: Yuko having a drink with the Truth as it appears in the Fullmetal Alchemist manga and Brotherhood anime. Somehow, with all that extensive knowledge of equivalent exchange, I suspect the two of them must be acquainted somehow.

[x] Crossover: Digimon Xros Wars + The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Concept: Cutemon posing with Mikuru. Who would allow so much adorability in one place?

[x] Crossover: xxxHoLic + Jing King of Bandits
Concept: I have this strange feeling that Jing would probably get on well with Yuko considering bizarre philosophical similarities associated with their respective occupations. Clearly, Kir and Mokona are also drinking buddies. Of course, Kir might also try to flirt with Yuko, but that seems like it might be a dangerous idea.

Concept: Because of the recent Ash's Pikachu giveaway at Toys R Us, I think it would only be appropriate to see Team Rocket getting in on the action.

[x] Fandom: Digimon Xros Wars
Concept: Dorulumon as a puppy. If there can be Garurumon puppies, then why not Dorulumon?

[x] Crossover: Fullmetal Alchemist + Digimon
Concept: Seven Deadly Sins meets Seven Demon Lords. Or they could at least cosplay them.

[x] Crossover: Where's Waldo? + Where on Earth is Carmen San Diego? + Ranma 1/2
Concept: Waldo meets Carmen San Diego meets Ryoga Hibiki. Setting? It could be anywhere.

Omnipresent Traveler

Even More Suggestions

To keep things relatively organized, older suggestions will gradually be pushed down to make room for newer ones.

[x] Fandom: Kingdom Hearts
Concept: Zack x Ventus. I blame Birth by Sleep.

[x] Crossover: Digimon Xros Wars + Digimon Adventure + V-Tamer
Concept: Similar to my earlier suggestion regarding Taichi and Taiki, but also including the other Taichi from V-Tamer. I suppose that would be TriTai or Tai^3 or whatever else the fandom might like to call it.

Concept: Any combination of characters from 358/2 Days competing in Mission Mode with their own Nintendo DS systems.

[x] Crossover: Digimon Xros Wars + Digimon Adventure
Concept: Taiki and Taichi. This is Digimon. Who says cross xros series romances are impossible? Wait, wouldn't this be called TaiTai?

[x] Crossover: Kingdom Hearts + Fullmetal Alchemist
Concept: Assuming Sora were to go to the Fullmetal Alchemist world, what sort of Keyblade do you suppose might result from the corresponding keychain?

[x] Crossover: Shaman King + Digimon Xros Wars + Digimon X Evolution
Concept: Hao posing with Taiki and Dorumon. In case you haven't noticed a lot of these crossovers are because of characters having the same voice.

[x] Crossover: Fullmetal Alchemist + Kingdom Hearts
Concept: Edward wearing an Organization XIII trenchcoat. I suppose Alphonse could probably pull it off too, although that might look a little silly on his armor.

[x] Crossover: Shaman King + Kingdom Hearts
Concept: Hao wearing an Organization XIII trenchcoat. Then again, any of the other boys from Shaman King could probably pull it off too.

Concept: Technically speaking Sora, Roxas and Xion shouldn't be able to exist in the same illustration simultaneously, but then that's never stopped Ranma from posing with his girl form so I don't see why that should stop them. I'm sure Axel wouldn't mind joining in on the fun.

[x] Crossover: Kingdom Hearts + Naruto
Concept: Well obviously Sora, Donald and Goofy would need to somehow integrate themselves into that world's society. The question is, how well do you think they can pull it off?

Omnipresent Traveler

More Even More Suggestions

[x] Crossover: Naruto + Digimon Frontier
Concept: Naruto and Takuya swap outfits.

[x] Crossover: Naruto + Digimon Adventure
Concept: Naruto with a Gomamon on his head/shoulder/etc.

[x] Crossover: Fullmetal Alchemist + Digimon Savers
Concept: Ikuto peeking out of Alphonse's armor.

[x] Fandom: Shaman King
Concept: Spirit of Fire wearing an inner tube. Who says fire can't swim?

[x] Crossover: Kingdom Hearts + Resident Evil
Concept: I think it would just be really cool to see Sora with his Keyblade at the ready surrounded by a horde of creepy looking zombies. The Heartless ain't got nothing on that.

[x] Fandom: xxxHoLic
Concept: Pipe foxes. They are adorable and I want to see more of them.

Concept: Edward versus Masaru. Taking both of their personalities into consideration, I would imagine that if they ever met they would get acquainted by punching each other out.

Concept: Alphonse looking rather troubled about being dressed like Ikuto.

[x] Crossover: Final Fantasy VII Advent Children + Digimon Adventure
Concept: Cloud wearing a Gijinka Tentomon cosplay outfit.

[x] Crossover: Naruto + Digimon Adventure
Concept: Naruto wearing a Gijinka Gomamon cosplay outfit.

Omnipresent Traveler

Even More Even More Suggestions

[x] Crossover: Fullmetal Alchemist + Digimon Adventure
Concept: Envy wearing a Gijinka Gabumon cosplay outfit.

[x] Crossover: Kingdom Hearts + Pokemon
Concept: Donald having a heated argument with a Psyduck.

[x] Crossover: Shaman King + Digimon X Evolution
Concept: Hao wearing a Gijinka Dorumon cosplay outfit.

Omnipresent Traveler

Blatant Fangirl Requests

This is where you will find ideas involving original characters in a variety of fandoms. Believe me, it's enough of an embarrassment for me to admit that I even have most of these ideas. If you're still interested, then you can find plenty of references in Cat Silver's deviantART gallery.

Concept: This idea is related to plans I have for the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon fanfic I'm supposed to be working on (and neglecting for far too long) in that I would eventually like to have artwork of a Quilava wearing goggles and carrying some kind of little traveling bag. The reason for this is because I eventually plan on having Crystal, who is presently stuck as a Cyndaquil, evolve to the next stage and I think it's going to be adorable.

Omnipresent Traveler

Freebie Pixel Graphics

Feel free to use any of these graphics in your signature, profile, etc. Just remember to host them yourselves using an image hosting service such as PhotoBucket when you do.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Omnipresent Traveler

Links Out

If you have a thread you want me to link to, ask me and if I like what I see, then I'll add it to this free billboard space right here.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Link Me!

You can help to spread the word about this thread by using this nifty banner:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.63779531/][IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/35k01vd.png[/IMG][/url]

Omnipresent Traveler

~Reserved~

Omnipresent Traveler

~Reserved~

Omnipresent Traveler

~Reserved~

Omnipresent Traveler

~Construction Complete~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff