Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  moved

Are you here for art, or because you want to be apart of our little family?

I'm a regular 0.10019646365422 10.0% [ 51 ]
I want to be a regular 0.29666011787819 29.7% [ 151 ]
I just want your art 0.31630648330059 31.6% [ 161 ]
I love you Sarah!!! 0.28683693516699 28.7% [ 146 ]
Total Votes:[ 509 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 777 778 779 > >> >>> »|

Tipsy Fatcat

11,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
Moved
User Image

User Image

Sarah3ddepp Livestream: Off>>>> Link
                          Pm Sarah3ddepp to be a sponsor of a contest or Event

This is a Freebie/Hangout/Contest Thread. At times there are more than one artist. but I Sarah3ddepp will always be here, I am the host, and the queen. If you have questions after reading the front page, please feel free to ask me.
                          All donations for contests and events should be sent in trade or gift from to Castle of Freebies our thread mule.

User Image

Hello and welcome to my Castle of Freebies, I hope you stick around and chat for a while! Don't worry, my dungeon dragon only feasts upon the bodies of those who are on my black list and it is perfectly lovable to everyone else! Please be sure to read everything here, while there might not be a quiz at the end, it will help you earn a freebie from me! I had another thread, but moved it here. This is Castle of Freebies.2. We tend to favor folks who stick around and chat with us, and I like to think that starting a conversation with us isn't hard, as we can pretty much talk about anything. Though we will not always tell you that I picked you. It will be a surprise and you will be contacted.
                                Dropping by and saying 'me?' or something of that sort will not get you anything. Should you be rude about it I will not hesitate putting you on my black list. Most of the artists also like certain stlyes of avatars

User Image

12/30/13- Returning slowly, I will be updating things in the thread during the next week. The number of pages in the thread are high, but I don't have many regulars anymore, so no need to be shy. I could always use more royals.
                                6/5/12- All Royals and Artists, please quote me with a link to your art request, if you have one. I will put it up next to your names in the Royals section!! AND See new contests, and events. Secret Santa sign up. If anyone can sponsor any of the contests or events please PM me.
                                4/18/12- I have been absent for some time, but am slowly returing, I'm updating the front page and as we speak and will update the title when I'm finished. Any new people, please feel free to stick around.
                                2/1/12Welcome to February everyone. Check out the Tektek Contest
                                1/25/12- Secret Valentine Sign Up, PM Sarah3ddepp to join, and see event post for more information. 7 more days.
                                12/17/11- Grand REopening Castle event Thread, go here. Help us out for the foundraiser!!
                                11/26/11- The whole thread is going on Hiatus. I have my last week of class coming up and then a week and a half of finals. I will still be taking contest entries via PM until the due dates and will give frequent updates. I just don't have the time for gaia right now, and since finals and cramming are coming up, I'll have even less. I will be opening back up with freebies during my winter break. I'll be back home in Wisconsin for two and a half weeks with probably a lot of time to spare, so I'll try to get the thread back up and going then. So don't take the thread off your subscriptions because this is not a permanent closing. <3
                                11/9/2011- Sarah3ddepp is going on a hiatus until she can catch up with art and find more active artists to help me, other artists are still open as far as art is concerned. Contests and events are still open to the public, and I will still be here chatting.
                                10/20/2011- Halloween event ends, voting now starts.
                                10/18/2011- New thread layout by AquaGurl14, thank you so much, it's beautiful.

≡ ♔ ≡

Tipsy Fatcat

11,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
                  User Image

[ 1 ]]Following the Gaia Terms of Service should be obvious and unnecessary for us to have to repeat to you.

[ 2 ]]Refrain from stealing art.

[ 3 ]Be kind and courteous to all in the thread and help to maintain a positive atmosphere in the thread.

[ 4 ]Use the provided order form when placing an order with an artist. It makes things easier and keeps order.

[ 5 ]No begging outside of the order form, we don't like beggers, if we want to give you art.. we will.

[ 6 ] Do not quote the posts on the front page of the thread.

[ 7 ]]All artists have the right to reject any order placed if they feel they cannot do it for any reason

≡ ♔ ≡

Tipsy Fatcat

11,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
                  User Image

[ ♔ ]Sarah3ddepp Sarah3ddepp's Request: [now open]

I am your host here at the Castle of freebies and bellow you can find my own samples. Right now my freebies are limited because my free time is limited. So you will most likely be getting sketches, headshots, or something very simple. But it's free right?!

I like to draw, eat, and sleep. I am a Junior in college, hence why my time is all taken up. I just changed my major to economics and am looking into an art minor. The bad part of me is that I wont hesitate to tell you off, and I will put you on my black list if you do anything that pisses me off.

Samples: My style
                          chibi style one x x////Mini chibi//waist up//fullbody x
                          Photobucket

Latest Freebies:
                          User Image
                          Kitty En Ta-Spinus

My Quest Thread:
                          User Image

Items Currently Questing:
                          Apprentice Charm
                          Cool Bass
                          Zeta Star Mercenary

User Image

[ ♔ ]Username N/A
                          Bio

Freebies Given: N/A

≡ ♔ ≡

Tipsy Fatcat

11,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
                  User Image

They know what's going on in this thread, can answer questions, and tell me to put you on the black list. They are my second in command. Their names will be listed blew, and what they help out with in the thread.
                          Royals will help me vote in contests, games and events. And they get freebies whenever I want to give them one. Order form or not. to become a royal, means you have stuck in the thread, chatting for at least a month, have helped someone out in the thread, enforced rules, etc. Questions, please quote Sarah3ddepp.

NEW!: Royals get to put quests up on the mule profile!
                          So go check the thread mule profile out and help them out!
                          Current(s): None

Please PM Sarah3ddepp to become an official. All help is appreciated.

[ Treasury/Affiliates Coordinator ] Topiltzin
                                [ Prize and Joy ] Spot Open
                                tab I need someone to be able to do something with the tokens, like play games to collect tickets. These tickets will be used to buy prizes from "prize and joy". And Royals will take turns getting gifts from this for being regulars.
                                [ Fisher ] Spot Open
                                tab I need someone to take care of the fish tank and maybe do some booty grabbing to collect funds for prizes for the thread.
                                [ Contest Coordinator ] Spot Open
                                tab This person will make a test forum and keep track to who pays the entry free for each contest or/and event, participants, and entries.

tab [ • ][ • ] Past or present Royals. *= Recently Visited

[ *• ] Lark_Quileutes
                                [ • ] Lylatay
                                [ • ] Dilrax
                                [ *• ] Anime_Chick25
                                [ • ] Strude
                                [ *• ] Topiltzin
                                [ • ] Monday Delirium
                                [ • ] heartblood
                                [ • ] XxJessyJaynexX
                                [ • ] ieatwood Art Request
                                [ *• ] Pnk_Panda_3

In Memory:
                          [ • ] AB91
                          tab tab This beautiful girl passed away a while back, and was one of the main reasons I took a break from Gaia. She was around fromt he first art shop I ever opened, and followed me from Freebie thread to Freebie thread. She didn't ask for anyhting besides my company, and was always giving to others. She was a great friend to me and everyone she came into contact with, and I dedicate this thread to her. RIP AB, we here at the Castle will alway remember you and your cheary conversation!

Blacklist:

Vitualamen Deus- Not reading the front page, incorrectly filling out the form, and posting it after not posting in the thread for at least a week, then getting smart about it. page- 535

≡ ♔ ≡

Tipsy Fatcat

11,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

[ Please F'ing Read [Seriously]] Fill out the form completely. Right now Sarah3ddepp is the only artist. No long post, I need links, not 50 images. Hit and runs are frowned upon but as long as you're polite you shouldn't have a problem.

[img]http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb389/overtimegfx/Gaia Online Thread Layout Commisions/artorderform.png[/img]

▍[color=#FF5A94][ Username ][/color] ▍ [color=#C01F6A]Put here[/color]
          ▍[color=#FF5A94][ Artist Preference ][/color] ▍ [color=#C01F6A]Put here[/color]
          ▍[color=#FF5A94][ OC or Avatar ][/color] ▍ [color=#C01F6A]Put here [/color]
          ▍[color=#FF5A94][ Reference ][/color] ▍ [color=#C01F6A]Put here//NO "CURRENT"[/color]

Should look like this:
          User Image

[ Username ]]Sarah3ddepp
          [ Artist Preference ]Ssarah3ddepp
          [ OC or Avatar ]]Avatar
          [ Reference ]Art Request

Please note to fill in the quote area, this is only for preferred artists, they do not have to draw you, and any other artist can.

User Image
          This will be for contests and events. More info will be coming soon next month.

How to do it:
          1. Go here
          2. Pick the right form, and send it to Sarah3ddepp via PM

≡ ♔ ≡

Tipsy Fatcat

11,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
                  User Image

Castle Funding Event: Coming Soon!

* = Trade Pending

-

Tipsy Fatcat

11,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
                  User Image

[ ♔ ]
                          All Contests- All entries MUST be PMed to Castle of Freebies. If you post it in the thread it will not count and you will either have to start over, or not participate. My helpers and I are going to be the only biases voters in this thread, seeing as it's my thread. Prizes will be changed due to lack of entries in some places.May change entries as much as you want, but can only have one entry in the voting panel. You can also have duel entries example being with description and avatar. you could enter in the tektek contest, and then make a short story to go along with it. Entering in both at one time. Any questions, Quote Sarah3ddepp. All entry fee trades MUST be labled, along with PM's when sending the contest or event entries.

[ ♔ ] Page Contest: Must be in thread for at least 5 post before and after win. On Page 850, the SECOND poster will win a free headshot fully colored and shaded from Sarah3ddepp, myself, the Queen.
                          tab Royals can win, but have to pay the payment also.

Payment for Page Contest: None, but I do need a few sponsors for the upcoming event. PM for details or questions and remember to label all trades.

Why a payment?:
                          In order to keep up with prizes I need a way that isn't just out of my pocket to pay for them. Though I do put in most of the gold for the prizes, I can't do it all myself, If you have trouble paying the whole fee, please PM me and I will try to pay some of it, if not all of it for you. If you would like to sponsor or donate to the thread, please send all donations to the thread mule, which is above. Thank you so much for understanding.

≡ ♔ ≡

Tipsy Fatcat

11,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
                  User Image

[ ♔ ] Link In
                          User Image
                          [url=http://www.tinyurl.com/6cc2eyx][IMG]http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb389/overtimegfx/Gaia Online Thread Layout Commisions/200x40-13.png[/IMG][/url]

[ ♔ ] Link Out When sending Pm to Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl please tell him it's for the freebie thread.

200x40

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

88x30

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

≡ ♔ ≡

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces