Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trash

9,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Divorced 100
Shrouded Cuteness
you-are-butt
Aww dang x3x I feel you. Mine's especially slow right now because we're having some mad thunderstorms. We're under tornado watches, but that's not that big of a deal because our apartment is underground :P

Sometimes! >3<

I freaking love storms and tornados. Ours just sucks cuz we live in a small town in the middle of no where. So there just isn't good service out here.

I'm weird for searching for peeps to make characters with.

Yeah… We share our internet with our landlord and sometimes he accidentally turns it off, so that's always confusing xD

I'm pretty awkward about it too. I just have one friend I do it with at the moment. x3x
you-are-butt
Shrouded Cuteness
you-are-butt
Aww dang x3x I feel you. Mine's especially slow right now because we're having some mad thunderstorms. We're under tornado watches, but that's not that big of a deal because our apartment is underground :P

Sometimes! >3<

I freaking love storms and tornados. Ours just sucks cuz we live in a small town in the middle of no where. So there just isn't good service out here.

Yeah… We share our internet with our landlord and sometimes he accidentally turns it off, so that's always confusing xD

I'm pretty awkward about it too. I just have one friend I do it with at the moment. x3x

"Accidently" ... sounds fishy to me ;p

Well since we are both awkward :p wanna make characters together?? if we can find a theme/genre we both like.

Trash

9,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Divorced 100
Shrouded Cuteness
you-are-butt
Shrouded Cuteness
you-are-butt

Sometimes! >3<

Well since we are both awkward :p wanna make characters together?? if we can find a theme/genre we both like.

*whispers* tell me about it

Sure o3o!
you-are-butt
Shrouded Cuteness
you-are-butt
Shrouded Cuteness
you-are-butt

Sometimes! >3<

Sure o3o!

*tries stifle my giggles* maybe he jus likes talking to you when you complain about it O.O

YAYS... Lets name some genres we like or have always wanted to do... post-apocalyptic, high school with some sort of interesting twist, characters with tiny pet dragons, ... donno, I have a ton of things that I love. So I'll prolly just pick on of yours.

I'm kinda in a mood to do a lesbian or a straight guy... prolly cuz I've just got out of a relationship and I'm feeling all independent and dominate.

My program finally loaded... I jus have to find my Wacom pen.
Okie I have to draw now so I'll be responding slower.

Trash

9,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Divorced 100
Shrouded Cuteness
you-are-butt
Shrouded Cuteness
you-are-butt
Shrouded Cuteness
you-are-butt

Sometimes! >3<

Sure o3o!

*tries stifle my giggles* maybe he jus likes talking to you when you complain about it O.O

YAYS... Lets name some genres we like or have always wanted to do... post-apocalyptic, high school with some sort of interesting twist, characters with tiny pet dragons, ... donno, I have a ton of things that I love. So I'll prolly just pick on of yours.

I'm kinda in a mood to do a lesbian or a straight guy... prolly cuz I've just got out of a relationship and I'm feeling all independent and dominate.

I like high school with interesting twist o3o That sounds like it could be fun.

I have so many straight guys and only two lesbians, so let's go with lesbian uwu

I know that feeling xD Only with me it's usually that I've misplaced my cord.

Trash

9,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Divorced 100
im also gonna poof to take a shower and eat u3u
you-are-butt
Shrouded Cuteness
you-are-butt
Shrouded Cuteness
you-are-butt

Sure o3o!

I like high school with interesting twist o3o That sounds like it could be fun.

I have so many straight guys and only two lesbians, so let's go with lesbian uwu

I know that feeling xD Only with me it's usually that I've misplaced my cord.

Okie okie okie... lets think of a twist... I've always fancied the idea of having. finding, ect keys that you can put in any door and each key takes you to a different world... so we get to do lots of different worlds. I also like like the characters finding out they have some sort of powers and trying to deal with that and still seem normal in school (every from psychic to magic or shape shifter like werewolves), and than you have the classic magic/monster/mutant/witch/vampire/ejct school. Do you have any ideas? Also what ages do you like, cuz I has my character forming in my head and I don't wanna make her the wrong age in my head cuz I won't be able to change it.

Trash

9,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Divorced 100
Shrouded Cuteness

Okie okie okie... lets think of a twist... I've always fancied the idea of having. finding, ect keys that you can put in any door and each key takes you to a different world... so we get to do lots of different worlds. I also like like the characters finding out they have some sort of powers and trying to deal with that and still seem normal in school (every from psychic to magic or shape shifter like werewolves), and than you have the classic magic/monster/mutant/witch/vampire/ejct school. Do you have any ideas? Also what ages do you like, cuz I has my character forming in my head and I don't wanna make her the wrong age in my head cuz I won't be able to change it.

Waaaah so many choices x3x I really like the key idea a lot o3o But at the same time I've always wanted one of the regular monster schools. Buuuuut I'm leaning more towards keys <3
If they're high schoolers, I'm thinking 16-18.

Trash

9,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Divorced 100
you-are-butt
Shrouded Cuteness

Waaaah so many choices x3x I really like the key idea a lot o3o But at the same time I've always wanted one of the regular monster schools. Buuuuut I'm leaning more towards keys <3

okie that all works. So... how shall they get the keys? Should they find them? Or be willed them? Or be given them by some random stranger(maybe the stranger is running away from something and trying to not let the thing get the keys so than the girls don't even know that they are being pursued by the thing for a while), or like buy them in an antique shop.

The age works too smile I think I'll go with seventeen. I'm going to attempt to make her an a*****e badass who is only loving to one or two people. I know there is a Japanese name for that but I can't remember it.

do they know each other already?

Trash

9,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Divorced 100
Shrouded Cuteness
you-are-butt
Shrouded Cuteness

okie that all works. So... how shall they get the keys? Should they find them? Or be willed them? Or be given them by some random stranger(maybe the stranger is running away from something and trying to not let the thing get the keys so than the girls don't even know that they are being pursued by the thing for a while), or like buy them in an antique shop.

The age works too smile I think I'll go with seventeen. I'm going to attempt to make her an a*****e badass who is only loving to one or two people. I know there is a Japanese name for that but I can't remember it.

I like the idea of them being willed to one of them u3u

17 works c: Not sure about mine's personality yet. I usually figure that out while designing them.

They might, not sure. It's boarding school right?
you-are-butt
Shrouded Cuteness
you-are-butt
Shrouded Cuteness

17 works c: Not sure about mine's personality yet. I usually figure that out while designing them.

okie, well they aren't related... sooooo maybe one of they're teachers die and will them to them?

It can be a boarding school if you want. I don't really care that much one way or the other. But I can totally see my gal being punished by being sent to boarding school. So like this is her first year.
http://adorable-sadist.deviantart.com/art/Art-for-you-are-butt-471228550?ga_submit_new=10%253A1406510748

It's going to take me a while to get the video to work.

Trash

9,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Divorced 100
Shrouded Cuteness
you-are-butt
Shrouded Cuteness
you-are-butt
Shrouded Cuteness

okie, well they aren't related... sooooo maybe one of they're teachers die and will them to them?

It can be a boarding school if you want. I don't really care that much one way or the other. But I can totally see my gal being punished by being sent to boarding school. So like this is her first year.

Either that, or what I was thinking that maybe it was left to just one of them and told the other one or something like that.

That works, then!

emotion_kirakira OMG THAT'S SO CUTE THANK YOU heart heart
( I don't mind waiting for the video c: )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff