Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Cultist

User Image

hello i'm a dog and i make draws
                                      (രᴗര๑)
                                      i make about 200000000000000 of these threads and tend to not draw because
                                      i get mad because i can't make a line but now that my stablizer went from 3 to 15
                                      (AHAHAHAHAH ECT MORE) i've been drawing a whole lot.

lmao maybe you'll get a doodle. maybe you'll get a nice, full-fledged drawing, ********
                                      maybe you'll even get a 10+ hour masterpiece (lol doubt it bcuz i'm a lazy s**t BUT
                                      U NEVER KNOW)

RULES AND THE LIKE
                                      No tektek refs, avatars, your IRL self (lol what????), or anything of the like.
                                      This is for original characters only. I don't like tektek avatars because they're garbage
                                      to figure out. I don't like drawing avatars in general because they're ******** boring to me.
                                      which means that i won't be going for AVATAR=OC. esp if they have blatantly gaia items.
                                      does your OC REALLY wear an OMG hat?
                                      Don't act like a ******** d**k and argue with me over me not
                                      drawing avatars. wtf you entitled jerkass get the ******** out and learn to respect artists.
                                      More inclined to draw less cutesy s**t or characters that look like they don't get
                                      a lot of love. (fat characters, non-conventionally attractive characters, some monsters)
                                      MAY DO COUPLES??? it's worth a shot
                                      NO COPY-PASTE POSTS HOLY s**t PUT SOME EFFORT INTO ASKING FOR ART
                                      PICK ONE CHARACTER OR PAIRING. JUST ONE. DON'T CHUCK A ******** TON OF LINKS AT
                                      ME AND TELL ME TO PICK ONE.

Note: these may take a while.

Shadowy Cultist

it's called mad dog freebs for a reason friends

Invisible Fatcat

6,250 Points
    • The Wolf Within 100
    • Friendly 100
    • Befriended 100
    welp...good luck

Shadowy Cultist

Cuddly Puppy

Does Danielle catch your interest?
    Her profile

Shadowy Cultist

oOo Tragic Melody OoO
    Does Danielle catch your interest?
    Her profile

yes nqn
                    she looks like a blast to draw i'll take a crack at her

Cuddly Puppy

shalebridge

Yay! Thank you! emotion_c8

vaialii's Waifu

Friendly Sweetheart

good luck smile

Shadowy Cultist

cool i'm no longer -1 votes
                    cool

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

how about my oc? she's a short temper half demon mage who loves eating sweets

Godly Demigod

15,990 Points
    • First step to fame 200
    • Flatterer 200
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    Ok I got a few OC's I throw at you. However my preference is The Lycan King

Theme:Conny has issues....

The Inferno Death Swordsman - Concrow Goka

Concrow is a quiet one.He is very shy and timid and seemingly can't harm a fly.His eyes seem to always find the floor and he likes to be alone.Some would say he's depressed most of the time.Conny is a bit of afraid of the opposite sex.Girls make him feel funny.He stutters and says "sorry" an awful lot.He also has a bit of a nickname that was given to him by his fellow squad mate which is Conny.Ability wise Concrow is wielder of The Inferno Judgment Blade : Tartarus. It is a two handed broadsword which can throw and breath fire.Con is scrawny and slender and would you believe that kid can wield such a large weapon with one hand. His brute strength is incredible.However being a death swordsman he has to deal with one of Legion's forces....this being none other than Legion's Dogma....Cerberus. Concrow is a vessel for the hell like hound Cerberus which lays in wait inside him.Conny has learned to get along somewhat with the hulking beast.Cerberus usually sprout of of Con's back and hover around and over him with big thick necks and large jaws riddled with teeth that could rip through tungsten steel. Each head seems to have its own personality.One head is completely fine and is straight forward. Another has a scar over it's right eye and is more mentally ill mannered.The last head has a solid white eye the other one red like the other's.This head seems to be intelligent and more open to compromise.

3 Refs
    User Image
    User Image
    User Image

^V

Theme: And now....I just sit in silence....

The Deathswordsman of Blood - Tamashi Myuto

Tamashi Myuto is the swordsman of blood. He wields the judgment blade Kami Sori which is a blade fashoned in the shape of a large elongated razor.In order for it's abilities to come to light it must first taste the blood of it's wielder.After which the blade can infuse with Tamashi's body using blood magic.Tamashi can use the blade to spray blood that will hit his oppent like needles that act like a shot from a rail gun with a wide spread.Apart from this,it's defensive capability allows it's wielder to absorb an attack from his foe and discharge the attack back at his oppenent.
    Personality wise Tamashi is kind and gentle for the most part.He is mute and cannot speak. Silence being a strict virtue among his persona.He often uses hand gestures and such to signify his meanings.However Tamashi has a dirty little secret like most Death Swordsman. Instead of being a vessel of a Legion,Tamashi is the vessel for the archangel Samael.Samael if you do or do not know is neither good nor evil however his power rivals that of the dark prince himself.Through research I have found that Samael has many similarities between himself and Lucifer but he distinguishes himself in two points. One of them being that he does not like to relish in sin and two,that he is not rebellious.
    Sameal will take it upon himself to aid Tamashi in his squabbles,granting him power.When this happens Tamshi's eyes will change and become dark and sinister and Sameal's horns will sprout from his head.
    Refs
    User Image
    User Image
    User Image
    User Image
    User Image
    User Image
    User Image

^V

The Lycan King

Theme:Everytime~ the moon shines I become alive~

The Lycan king is ferocious,a tyrant of sorts. He rules with an Iron death grip while having the power and bite to back it up. His howell is feared throughout the wolven kind. He walks on to legs,upright. His chest is covered by a blood red armor.His shoulder containing a short swaying cape that covered his left arm. His fur is dark blue and black,his eyes an icy cold blue. His weapon is a spear with a sickle protrusion at the end as well as an acient looking spear tip.The power of the lycan's and the moon is at his disposal.

Refs:

User Image
    User Image

Shadowy Cultist

loooooooooooooooooool
                    i just got accepted toa nwe school and i'av been spending the dayin aADrunken/joyyful stupor
                    so nothin gets drawn yet
                    gonk

Girl-Crazy Darling

18,475 Points
    • Magical Girl 50
    • One Down 100
    • Object of Affection 150
    Would my oc Ruhan interest you? I've been dragging my feet when it comes to editing the site but I do have a reference up c:

Benevolent Hellraiser

Wolves dont lose sleep

Mayhap my Oc Tiamat would spark your interest?
    Tiamats character page.

User Image

.. Over the opinion of sheep.

Shadowy Cultist

ive drnk so much tonight i dont know if my neck exists

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items