Take some gold~

Thank you! 1 100.0% [ 151 ]
Total Votes:[ 151 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 167 168 169 > >> >>> »|

Elenielle
Corvus Enca
Damn. Where are you living? Visa issues are the worst

New Zealand xD
I'm Canadian though, so that's causing problems.
Apparently.
But I will enjoy this summer weather!
Might go swimming when everyone comes home.
New Zealand sounds pretty nice, too bad being foreign is causing you troubles. And heck yeah for skipping the cold of winter biggrin (I like cold weather, but not THAT cold), is so hot there? I have read about Australia having 40° C, that's an insane temperature, but Idk if New Zealand is having the same hot weather.
M e ll o M o n s t e r
Corvus Enca
Haha alright smile

More or less that, and I'm also very self-conscious about them lol >w< I've had a few friends try to convince me to publish them, but I just dunno rofl
You should, I like to read online biggrin
Lin Inazuma
Dean really is a cutie redface

You really should watch it xD It's a good series!
Corvus Enca
Haha I like reading period lol I'm just never sure if there will be people out there that actually enjoy reading my stories >w<

Loverboy

Naja Kaouthia
Len Inazuma
M e ll o M o n s t e r

Thanks for being our first post!
Pretty amazing and different OC's, very cool!
U fast lol

You know me~

Original Sex Symbol

11,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
User Imageнαℓℓєℓυℓιαн lock ⓐⓝⓓ LöåÐUser Image

❤✖[Quite lovely if I don't say so myself. Would any of you fine people care to try any of these Avatars?]✖❤

User Image~мαяση

Shameless Lunatic

Corvus Enca
New Zealand sounds pretty nice, too bad being foreign is causing you troubles. And heck yeah for skipping the cold of winter biggrin (I like cold weather, but not THAT cold), is so hot there? I have read about Australia having 40° C, that's an insane temperature, but Idk if New Zealand is having the same hot weather.

It's gorgeous here. If you've seen any of the Hobbit or the Lord of the Rings, it's legit like that. Haha.
We're a bit too far south for that kind of weather, but it's 30degrees according to the weather here.
The issue is the lack of ozone layer, you burn in like 15 mins xD
And in the sun it's hotter, of course.
Elenielle
Corvus Enca

It's gorgeous here. If you've seen any of the Hobbit or the Lord of the Rings, it's legit like that. Haha.
We're a bit too far south for that kind of weather, but it's 30degrees according to the weather here.
The issue is the lack of ozone layer, you burn in like 15 mins xD
And in the sun it's hotter, of course.
Oh God, it must be really great. I am jealous. You should take walks around instead of staying at home, if you can leave smile

Bashful Bunny

Naja Kaouthia
Hey, would you prefer bat wings or black bird wings?

EDIT: She looks uberpretty with bat wings emotion_kirakira , I am gonna continue with bat wings then

Thanks! I would've replied bat wings too, but I had homeworks to catch up on e___e I can't wait to see!
M e ll o M o n s t e r
Corvus Enca
Haha I like reading period lol I'm just never sure if there will be people out there that actually enjoy reading my stories >w<
That's like the big problem when we decide to upload our stuff, but believe me, there's always people, and very nice people (despite the trolls, of course)
Corvus Enca
Fair enough xD But what you do is considered art no matter who's looking at it. Drawing is a universal art. Writing -- not so much. People don't value writing near as much >w<

Loverboy

Riffler
Maybe one of these boys?

I'm thinking of sticking around here.

I loved your Pikachu with electric blue eyes
User Image

hope you like it~

Shameless Lunatic

Corvus Enca

Oh God, it must be really great. I am jealous. You should take walks around instead of staying at home, if you can leave smile

Oh I definitely do.
Gotta save a bit of money on petrol, since I'm not working right now and all...haha.
But yeah.
We're gonna hit the beach when my flatmate gets here :3

Toki Bird's Wife

Swashbuckling Wife

13,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Generous 100
I'm going to try and not be a hit and run butttt....
My avvy?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

How is everyone?

Handsome Shapeshifter

Len Inazuma
Riffler
Maybe one of these boys?

I'm thinking of sticking around here.

I loved your Pikachu with electric blue eyes
User Image

hope you like it~
aww he's so cute!

Quick Reply

Submit