Welcome to Gaia! ::

Take some gold~

Thank you! 1 100.0% [ 151 ]
Total Votes:[ 151 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 167 168 169 > >> >>> »|

Loverboy

M e ll o M o n s t e r

Thanks for being our first post!
Pretty amazing and different OC's, very cool!

User Image

Desirable Shapeshifter

Naja Kaouthia
Sometimes tektek is so lame -___-

Yes, I concur. xD
Corvus Enca
Haha no. I keep them on my desktop in a folder. Though, I could most probably get you some parts of their stories if you're interested in hearing more about any of them. I know Angel/Azael and Araniel/Aldrien's (old) first chapters are on my DA because someone wanted me to upload at least part of their stories. I never actually uploaded to good stuff though sweatdrop

Obsessive Tipper

M e ll o M o n s t e r
Lin Inazuma
Haha well I'll be around to chit chat xD So, hopefully it won't meet a swift end~

I just won the achivement of popular thread and Forum Junior!

great night!
Len Inazuma
M e ll o M o n s t e r

User Image
Oh thanks so much biggrin <3<3 && no problem lol I was just browsing through and saw Naja here and thought I'd pop in when it got kicked off razz
I'll probably stick around for a bit if you guys don't mind the chit-chat xD

Shameless Lunatic

Corvus Enca
Damn. Where are you living? Visa issues are the worst

New Zealand xD
I'm Canadian though, so that's causing problems.
Apparently.
But I will enjoy this summer weather!
Might go swimming when everyone comes home.
Lin Inazuma
Haha congrats!! xD Sounds like a right spiffy night! biggrin I just finished watching The Crow lol
Sparrowhawk 09
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. consider her? c: with actual mini wings instead of arm bands? And you can do regular small demon horns if those are too difficult. Anything would be awesome :3
Hey, would you prefer bat wings or black bird wings?

EDIT: She looks uberpretty with bat wings emotion_kirakira , I am gonna continue with bat wings then

Obsessive Tipper

M e ll o M o n s t e r
Lin Inazuma
Haha congrats!! xD Sounds like a right spiffy night! biggrin I just finished watching The Crow lol

Remember watching that movie...I really thought that one was more scary but ended up being a good movie : )
I'm waiting to watch tonight's episode of Supernatural :p
Lin Inazuma
Yea, I know! I really thought it was going to be scary, but I did end up enjoying it lol
Ahh Supernatural <3 Dean is just mmmmmm *u* I'm about to finish re-watching season 1 of Merlin xD
Len Inazuma
M e ll o M o n s t e r

U fast lol

Handsome Shapeshifter

Maybe one of these boys?

I'm thinking of sticking around here.
M e ll o M o n s t e r
Corvus Enca
Haha no. I keep them on my desktop in a folder. Though, I could most probably get you some parts of their stories if you're interested in hearing more about any of them. I know Angel/Azael and Araniel/Aldrien's (old) first chapters are on my DA because someone wanted me to upload at least part of their stories. I never actually uploaded to good stuff though sweatdrop
Ok, I will check them again carefully and then I will tell you which story I would like to read :3

Why don't you upload them? Are you afraid of them getting stolen?
Corvus Enca
Haha alright smile

More or less that, and I'm also very self-conscious about them lol >w< I've had a few friends try to convince me to publish them, but I just dunno rofl

Obsessive Tipper

M e ll o M o n s t e r
Lin Inazuma
Yea, I know! I really thought it was going to be scary, but I did end up enjoying it lol
Ahh Supernatural <3 Dean is just mmmmmm *u* I'm about to finish re-watching season 1 of Merlin xD

I love Dean!
I thought watching Merlin but it finished and I now know how it ends..so I don't really know if watching it or not...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff