Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold?

Sure. 1 100.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 2 ]

Yeah, I need practice. I am good at drawing straight anime if it is in front of me but lately I've had difficulties with drawing avatars into anime form so I am looking for a versatile avatar I can use to work on my different styles, from chibis to full body and etc. I just need TWO avatars. I do go by how you dress. Like, if your avatar is overly crowded I may not try to draw it. I want a boy and girl avatar.

How This Will Work
+ I'll pick two avatars, boy and girl.
+ I'll PM you what I am working on when it comes to your avatar. (ex: I may PM you telling I am working on a headshot or chibi of your avatar.)
+ I send you the art and you give me pointers or tips.
+ I'll do this till the end of my Thanksgiving break which ends Monday or I might continue on.
+ You keep the art. You can either be proud of my work or hate it...doesn't matter much to me.
+ That's pretty much it, as long as you give me my credit I am fine with whatever you do with the art.

To Submit Your Avatar
+ Load it up on a server like (or just say you want me to use your current avatar): www.tinypic.com
+ Post this form:
    Username:
    Any Special Poses You Want Me To Try:
    Any Special Facial Looks You Want Me To Try:

+ I'll collect up the forms in the next post.
+ I choose which avatar I want. (I may choose quickly since I may see an avatar I love)
+ I shut down the thread, heh.

Examples
Example of Photoshop Headshot Chibi
Example of Graphite Headshot of My Avatar's Last Look
Forms
This is where the forms will go.

+ Username: Midnight_Hawk
Avatar Picture: http://avatar.gaiaonline.com/gaia/members/ava/ee/32/4b7243082e32ee.png?t=1164218191_3.00_01
Any Special Poses You Want Me To Try: Just standing
Any Special Facial Looks You Want Me To Try: Chibi

Pondering Forms Area
This is where the forms I really am interested in will go.

Choices
This is where my choices will go at.
kikoyos_tears14
Bumpeth.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items