• Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hilarious Noob

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
my OCs are interesting to you?

User Image feather head( x x x ): an honest guy,a bit shy,nice person,straight,just like a normal person can be *u*

MIRROR BOY (didn´t put image because it has mature content razz ) x :just like a little child with ten years old in his body,curious,spontaneous,playful,cute(?).

User Image x bird warrior: dangerous assasin,silent,intelligent,agile,quick,and strategic.he carries a knife with him or a bow and arrow

User Image x morenazo: like a normal teenager,a bit silly,clumsy,impulsive,likes to eat a lot,and laugh too

Lonely Lover

10,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
P-cate

User Image feather head( x x x ): an honest guy,a bit shy,nice person,straight,just like a normal person can be *u*

MIRROR BOY (didn´t put image because it has mature content razz ) x :just like a little child with ten years old in his body,curious,spontaneous,playful,cute(?).

User Image x bird warrior: dangerous assasin,silent,intelligent,agile,quick,and strategic.he carries a knife with him or a bow and arrow

User Image x morenazo: like a normal teenager,a bit silly,clumsy,impulsive,likes to eat a lot,and laugh too

GOD THEYRE GREAT

Hilarious Noob

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Sarah the Bieber Slayer
I'M SUPA FRICKIN FUN!!!! EH??!?! wink

does your avi have a MOUSTACHE???

Hilarious Noob

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
l-Demented-Squirrel-l
P-cate

GOD THEYRE GREAT

hahaha thaaanks x//D,hope you draw any of them *u*

apparently you prefer monsters don´t you?BD

Kawaii Sentai

10,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
P-cate
Sarah the Bieber Slayer

YES IT DOES!!! wink lol

Divine Vampire

29,275 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Consider me? Or my oc? Link.

Hallowed Pumpkin

12,550 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100

Hilarious Noob

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Sarah the Bieber Slayer
P-cate
Sarah the Bieber Slayer

YES IT DOES!!! wink lol

OMG THAT´S SO EPIC XDDD

Anxious Seeker

Hello, How are you?
I was hoping you would draw one of my ocs, or them together.
Thank you for even considering me.

Kris
She's rather young, early twenties. Short straight hair, she normally spikes it in the back, when wet it hangs down to her chin, darkred in color.She also has a handful of freckles across her face. She's tall and slim but slightly muscular.She also has four helix(rim) ear pricings going up her left ear, Shes normally relaxed but she tends to get a bit hot-headed at times. She had to work most of her life to support her and her little sister so she knows how to appreciate the little things in life. She's very kind and poliet when you first meet her but she has a little bit of a wild side. She normally wears jeans, t-shirts and baggy sweat shirts. Some people mistake her for a boy at first glance. For a pose, maybe standing arms crossed, or sitting cross-legged on the ground, Im rather open with poses whatever you think fits.
Samples done by other artists.
Sample 1 Sample 2 Sample 3

Glimmer
She's rather young, early twenties same age as kris.Wears her hair in a faux hawk style, she dyes it so its a white blonde with a streak tworeds the front,. She's tall and slim but slightly muscular.She also has piercing under her bottom lip, Shes rather hot-headed and as gotten in fights before so she has one scar on her collor bone on the left side the goes up to the base of her neck. And another scar that goes across her right forearm. She mellowed out after meeting kris but she still packs a punch. She's very kind and protective of her friends. She normally tank tops, cargo short or cargo pants, or jeans. . Im rather open with poses whatever you think fits.

sample 1

Samples of them Together
Sample 1

Kawaii Sentai

10,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
P-cate
Sarah the Bieber Slayer
P-cate
Sarah the Bieber Slayer

YES IT DOES!!! wink lol

OMG THAT´S SO EPIC XDDD
Aw thanks!! Hahaha

Anxious Shopper

consider my Cute OC's? ^ u^

Refs drawn by me, if you need more just ask me.
Celsire&Tomas

Celsire&Tomas 2

Celsire & Tomas 3
Celsire's Shirt saids "PLUR"

Ages: Celsire--(16) Tomas (18 )

Celsire Personal: A regular high school student with a secret, he has a boyfriend. Which happens to be his older Sisters best friend. He doesn't really care what other people think about him and Tomas. Just when Tomas shows "Them" off in public Celsire isn't afraid to hit him and embarrass him beyond belief. A shy girly boy, He doesn't like getting out much and has a bit of an anger issue.

Tomas Personal:
Also a high school student, winning grades in the school and a ladies man. One thing, He has a boyfriend which is his Best friends little brother. Tomas loves Celsire alot and sometimes a little too much were he winds up getting smacked in the face. He loves video games and sports, he's a cheery guy and would do anything for anyone but get on his bad side and you might want to hide somewhere.

Both are Male c: (but both are girly)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces