Welcome to Gaia! ::

I just got SAI art program a few days ago. I decided to join back onto Gaia because i remember how great some of the creativity is...I am looking for Avatars to draw. Please be patient with me...For it is a slow process. These will be Chibi...be they head Shops or full bodies, i do not know...Post your Avatars in your Forum Posts...make sure to post a reference or i will delete your post. Thanks for reading Lovelies

~Mosaic

DarksidesWife's Prince

Striking Sex Symbol

13,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Loiterer 100

huge snafu's Partner

Divine Star

Perhaps my avi, if you're interested?
User Image
Pastel Bubblegum
Perhaps my avi, if you're interested?
User Image

Is the head piece on your avatar Roses?

daxellway's Honey Bun

Lunatic

Congrats on getting SAI! ; n ;
Maybe my current or willing to draw her? (:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lonely Phantom

SAI is great (:
Did you get the trial or did you buy it? Or did you get the full version without having to pay for it?

Also, please consider her?

Fashionable Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Full closet 200
Consider my avi? And what a great art program I have SAI also (:

Teebbers's Wife

Perfect Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

Maybe myself or my sissy? Or both of us? <3

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

User ImageDescriptions~User Image

User ImageObscene Barbie-
Barbie is the cuddly, touchy-feely twin. She loves to be snuggled, and is very loving and kind. But, if needed or provoked, she can be a deadly succubus, willing to kill anything or anyone to protect her twin or herself. She is very sexy and sassy, and has large boobs (larger than her sister's), has an hour glass figure, and is a little on the chubbier side, but not by much. Her eyes are blue, her skin a light purple. Her lipstick is usually black, but can be a medium/dark purple, a medium/light pink, or a light/medium red. She does not always have her claws out, they can be regular "human" arms. She has two sets of horns, and wings. Her front horns are a pure black, and the set behind is black with gold jewels and chains hanging decoratively from them. She has her right ear pierced, and usually wears a black ear cuff with crosses hanging down the chain. She wears a fishnet/lace top, a spiked belt, and ripped pants. She also can be very often be seen wearing a thong instead of ripped pants. She has a small mole on her right cheek, and her make up is just black winged eyeliner and very long lashes, and light/medium purple eyeshadow( eyeshadow optional).

User ImageSukyami-
The calmer, less touchy feely of the two, though will always be seen with Barbie attached to her hip. Is kinda at heart but usually apon meeting is snarky and sharp tongued. Not easily provoked, but will take action to protect her sister or loved ones if she feels they need it. Sarcastic, and pervy, If fond interest she will often flirt with said person. She preys on innocent minds, finding them amusing and fun to corrupt. She is a shape shifting type succubus but tends to stick to one style. She favors the colors red and black, Has a pair of small, sharp black horns. Her lips are usually red, as is her eyes. her eyeshadow can very between black and red, her skin is pale purple, she has skull earrings, Her hair, long and red or black, in whatever style she feels in the mood for (usually down or pigtails) Majority of the time she keeps her claws not my longer than extended fingernails a few inches long. Her boots are armored heels, Her chest (not as large as her sisters) is still very large, and she has a Pear shaped body (her assests ARE her ASSsets)

User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
TheEmptyMasterpiece
SAI is great (:
Did you get the trial or did you buy it? Or did you get the full version without having to pay for it?

Also, please consider her?

Honestly, i am not sure how to get the full out version without paying for it, so i would say i have the trial, but in all honesty i do not know.

Desirable Shoujo

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Consider anyone from here or here?

If not then any of my avis here (except the red haired one)? c:

Sparkly Warrior

Hello, would you be kind to consider my current avi or these?

With her mask

With her veil

hIvrai's Husband

Fluffy Husband

oh, i guess either my current avi or my dream avi
current:User Image
dream avi:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kripto's Queen

Shy Kitten

28,325 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Converting 100 items 100
feel free to d my current .-.

Omnipresent Guest

If you want, draw me!~
And if this form is too difficult. Draw my other form!

I look cute don't I? Do try to capture my best side~

Other images:
[[1]] , [[2]] , [[3]] , [[4]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out