Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm making a guild and i need a banner.

Diamond Dog

Specifics?
Krekes Guardian Angel
Specifics?

That all i was told was to get a banner you have to pm Knight Hero to see what kind he wants.

Diamond Dog

Tell him to come to this thread and give me the specifics, I'll make one.
Krekes Guardian Angel
Tell him to come to this thread and give me the specifics, I'll make one.

Kk
Exellent, well heres the deal, I need two banners. One, a small one for the Header to show off the guild. Another for siggies. The siggy one, I want my avi, lunars avi, and I will post pics of others that I want in a banner, for the background, I need a knight of smoesort, white armor if possible. The lettering should say Knights in Shining Armor with kinda a glittery sense to it.
Knight Hero
Exellent, well heres the deal, I need two banners. One, a small one for the Header to show off the guild. Another for siggies. The siggy one, I want my avi, lunars avi, and I will post pics of others that I want in a banner, for the background, I need a knight of smoesort, white armor if possible. The lettering should say Knights in Shining Armor with kinda a glittery sense to it.

Nice. -claps-

Diamond Dog

Do you have specific dimensions of the pictures you want. (IE guild header, I'm not sure of the actual dimension it has to be)
Krekes Guardian Angel
Do you have specific dimensions of the pictures you want. (IE guild header, I'm not sure of the actual dimension it has to be)

Hm.... I think he is not here.

Diamond Dog

Krekes Guardian Angel
>_<

Hm....... n.n Can you pm him?
I am looking for the dimensions, hold on a few, work on the sig banner if possible?
I cannot seem to find it, umm, try like a small one. I dont know.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff