Welcome to Gaia! ::

MomoShino

not entirely fun traveling, Im staying with one of my aunts aka I have children to watch/play with, but I do get to meet the love of my life wednesday for the first time ever, and go to a bunch of historical sites along the way. Im really big into architecture and 18th century and back so I'll be taking a bunch of pictures with my high quality camera ^_^

Wow how did the meeting go?!
Oh wicked. Architecture makes me happy although I don't have a lot of knowledge about it... I appreciate the ingenuity and aesthetic aspects of it. I'm sorry for being super slow with these freebies but well they're going to be even slower now >.< ;;; but I guess they are free : P. You guys will get them eventually if I said definitely yes haha.
Lilac Gale

As per request (dunno where I saw the request, but I noticed you saying something about such) I would like to let you know that I'm still around. Sneaking.... hiding... crawling...

*SKITTER SKITTER*

xD Thanks for letting me know! As I've mentioned a few times I'm going to be SUPER slow with these freebies but you'll get one eventually haha <.< >.>
MrsPandaSins

The_Masked_Prince

sweet karrah

xXMizuki-ArsenusXx

jazzchan7

Sorry peeps! Thanks for your interest but I'm already feeling guilty about the wait for freebies I have promised. I've updated the first post explaining that I'm not going to look at new requests until I have finished my definitely doing list. Best of luck with your requests <3
Awww someone down voted me haha oh well

Skyler Dunes's Queen

Omnipresent Lunatic

45,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
In.Debt
Your sister is lovely! So apparently my life is going to be busy as (yeah I'm half Australian : P) for well the foreseeable future so I'm only got to stop by periodically. However I'm still going to do our art trade cat_whee !
She is rather fabulous~ Been helping her out with wedding prep, and things are all falling into place. It's pretty exciting. whee
And don't worry about it, life first, art for random internet strangers later. xd I haven't started your picture yet, but my requests are kind of at a standstill as a whole. Been busy with other things and I've been interested in doing other stuff besides Gaia. But I certainly haven't forgotten. 3nodding Best of luck with everything your life is currently throwing at ya. We'll still be around whenever you get the chance to swing by again.

Sinaht's Waifu

Bashful Spirit

9,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Generous 100
In.Debt
Lilac Gale

As per request (dunno where I saw the request, but I noticed you saying something about such) I would like to let you know that I'm still around. Sneaking.... hiding... crawling...

*SKITTER SKITTER*

xD Thanks for letting me know! As I've mentioned a few times I'm going to be SUPER slow with these freebies but you'll get one eventually haha <.< >.>

Oh, I was afraid you'd think I was rushing you!

Nope. To be completely honest, you're moving through those names pretty fast. ._.
Faster than I expected. I was honestly ONLY saying something so you know that I respect your offer, and because I had seen something you said about keeping you posted or "not disappearing" or such to someone.... ^^;

I'm confused.

Anyways! Carry on. You're doing a magnificent job, as always.

Hopelessly yours,
Lilac Gale

(You see what I did there, with the "hopeless" bit. Cause if you read our conversations, I'll remain "ever hopeless" and.... er.... dramallama )

Nhyraxious's Husbando

Dainty Plague

In.Debt
MomoShino

not entirely fun traveling, Im staying with one of my aunts aka I have children to watch/play with, but I do get to meet the love of my life wednesday for the first time ever, and go to a bunch of historical sites along the way. Im really big into architecture and 18th century and back so I'll be taking a bunch of pictures with my high quality camera ^_^

Wow how did the meeting go?!
Oh wicked. Architecture makes me happy although I don't have a lot of knowledge about it... I appreciate the ingenuity and aesthetic aspects of it. I'm sorry for being super slow with these freebies but well they're going to be even slower now >.< ;;; but I guess they are free : P. You guys will get them eventually if I said definitely yes haha.

It went a-maz-ing! I was so worried something terrible was going to happen yet it was perfect. We kissed a bunch and each one was better than the last heart
I think I'm going to end up putting a few of the pictures I've taken on to tumblr. Take as much time as you need~ I won't be back home until around the 25th ish and until then I have very little to no internet access.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff