YEAH! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 5 ]
NAH... 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
MAYBEEEE....??? 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6

Dinlos
Hello!

How busy are you? emotion_dowant

School will be starting soon, but I can still add you to the list! ;o I might take a bit to get to your trade, though.

In a relationship with Cryptic_Tengu

Romantic Lover

10,625 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
xmoonlitxdreamx
hk_luver
Sorry I'm taking so long sweatdrop I'm working on artist alley stuff, cause the con is in november....but I'm going to finish yours up this week for sure >.<
here's the sketch~
User Image

Oh, no worries. c: Take all the time you need! And good luck with artist alley things, that's really exciting...! *3*
The art looks so super cute so far, btw~~ >u< ♥

Thanks heart
RosabelleLavender
Omg your character Luli is so adorbs *-*
Wanna art trade with me? C:
I'm currently doing pen sketches like these:: [1] [2]
I'm planning on coloring them too ! (just some flat colors with markers)

Consider a colored piece of my OC?

♥ Rosabelle Lavender :: [1] [2] [3] [4] in any of these outfits [1] [2] [3] [4].
You're free do to whatever with the outfit (change colors, remove or change accessories, etc). I'm just looking for that style of clothing !
Also, she can have her hair down, or braided. Your choice ! C:

Your art is so nice!! *-* I'll add you to the list~ I'll PM you with my half when I finish. If you finish before me, you can choose not to send me the art until I send mine. c: It's up to you, though. Either way, PM me the art when the time comes rather than posting it here; PMs seem to be a bit more reliable about notifications than quoting and posts in threads. ;o
xmoonlitxdreamx
RosabelleLavender
Omg your character Luli is so adorbs *-*
Wanna art trade with me? C:
I'm currently doing pen sketches like these:: [1] [2]
I'm planning on coloring them too ! (just some flat colors with markers)

Consider a colored piece of my OC?

♥ Rosabelle Lavender :: [1] [2] [3] [4] in any of these outfits [1] [2] [3] [4].
You're free do to whatever with the outfit (change colors, remove or change accessories, etc). I'm just looking for that style of clothing !
Also, she can have her hair down, or braided. Your choice ! C:

Your art is so nice!! *-* I'll add you to the list~ I'll PM you with my half when I finish. If you finish before me, you can choose not to send me the art until I send mine. c: It's up to you, though. Either way, PM me the art when the time comes rather than posting it here; PMs seem to be a bit more reliable about notifications than quoting and posts in threads. ;o

Yay ! Alrighty !
I'll PM you with my finished work as soon as I'm done ! C:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas