Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Traveler

11,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
Neotepid

I just feel bad that it's Vasily she's talking to. Lol. I don't think she'll survive the next hour.

Unless Vasily is just that starved for attention. Then he'd probably chat her up while playing with her hair and having her try out a bunch of random outfits just because. He does that. Nymph needs a model to see if his new wardrobe will actually work on him.

Oh my gosh. So she's either dead meat... Or she gets to be a fashion doll for a little while. I snorted really hard just at the thought.

Shadowy Flatterer

16,125 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
CompletelyKoi
Neotepid

I just feel bad that it's Vasily she's talking to. Lol. I don't think she'll survive the next hour.

Unless Vasily is just that starved for attention. Then he'd probably chat her up while playing with her hair and having her try out a bunch of random outfits just because. He does that. Nymph needs a model to see if his new wardrobe will actually work on him.

Oh my gosh. So she's either dead meat... Or she gets to be a fashion doll for a little while. I snorted really hard just at the thought.

Vasily is a water nymph. Last time I checked, the only reason why he's unconventional from the other nymphs is because he has a...rather promiscuous way of doing things.

And the dress up doll was randomly brought up from experience.

I got locked out of my dorm room, so one of my friends let me stay in his room. Of course, that friend also happens to go by the self given title "The Elder Gay." He had me dress up in clothes which, by the way, is way big on me since we have two completely different body types and sizes. So, here I am, a straight male, in a gay guys's room, being the man's dress up mannequin.

First thing he put me into this orange Japanese kimono, got pins to make sure it stayed on me, wrapped that Obi belt thing about my waste, and put this uh...auburn or burnt orange colored wig on me. He said I looked like a little, tan Asian girl. He then proceeded to call me a little slut since I wore his clothes better than him.

...I did mention these were all dresses and women's clothing, right?
CompletelyKoi

I'm sure whatever you write will be great! I have trouble writing it all down at times, too, so I know how daunting it can be.

What is Jasmine's personality like? OH how about I write Keiru's parts, and you write Jasmine's part? Like... I'll write a couple sentences about how Keiru comes upon Jasmine, and you write a couple about how she would act at that moment?

And it would lessen the burden on me as well XD I think I'm just having a hard time wrapping my head around it because it's your OC~~

at the same time, I really do want a small text following the picture when I put it up on my gallery <3

Hallowed Traveler

11,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
Neotepid

Oh my god. I'm sure at the time, it wasn't as funny, but... That's straight up hilarious.

Hallowed Traveler

11,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
Saiyuni

It is hard to write for other people's characters. I'd gladly write a little blurb on Jasmine's part. u v u

Shadowy Flatterer

16,125 Points
  • PvP 200
CompletelyKoi
Neotepid

Oh my god. I'm sure at the time, it wasn't as funny, but... That's straight up hilarious.

I have a good sense of humor. I decided to look at it in a third party perspective and I tried not to laugh during the whole thing.

QnQ But it was so awkward! My lord, it was cold. I'm like, "You got booty pads? Y U NEED booty pads? They were so cold, but ain't nobody can tell me, that I didn't have a** for' days in that sun dress.
CompletelyKoi
Saiyuni

It is hard to write for other people's characters. I'd gladly write a little blurb on Jasmine's part. u v u

Yay! I have to leave for another hardcore 8-hour studying session, but I shall be back and write Keiru's part first ^o^/ <3

eeee so excited dramallama

Hallowed Traveler

11,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
Saiyuni

Yay! Collaborations! (ノ≧∀≦)ノ I eagerly await.
CompletelyKoi
Saiyuni

Yay! Collaborations! (ノ≧∀≦)ノ I eagerly await.

Woot woot! Oh, and I forgot to tell you - I very much enjoyed looking at other couplings. Very much so. How your OCs make me smile! heart

I really do hope I can see at least one more, they're just so creative 4laugh

Hallowed Traveler

11,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
Neotepid

Be proud of that booty. Werk it!
... But, really, booty pads???

Shadowy Flatterer

16,125 Points
  • PvP 200
CompletelyKoi
Neotepid

Be proud of that booty. Werk it!
... But, really, booty pads???

He had me in drag. Funny thing, after he set me up, I just looked down at my fake boobs and was like, "I feel pretty."

Hallowed Traveler

11,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
Saiyuni

Aaah, thank you. ; v ; This thread was meant for two things, really. To see everyone's cute ocs, and to help myself with character interaction.
A lot of times I find myself drawing the same thing over and over again as a force of habit, so this has been a really good exercise in having people react in different ways!

Hallowed Traveler

11,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
Neotepid

That is the best and most perfect reaction to a situation like that. Flaunt what you got, even if it's not exactly traditional! > v <

Shadowy Flatterer

16,125 Points
  • PvP 200
CompletelyKoi
Neotepid

That is the best and most perfect reaction to a situation like that. Flaunt what you got, even if it's not exactly traditional! > v <

XD Totes never happening again. Lol. He had me up until 3 modeling for him. I best as well had stayed up all night since I had to do something within 3 hours.

Hallowed Traveler

11,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
Neotepid

Oh, gosh, I hate those kinds of nights. It's like--Yeah, I could sleep, but what would be the point?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff