Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Traveler

11,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
Eden-san

No, not really. I've done one piece with her as the second character, but the user requesting art didn't specify which OC they'd like, so I took it as an opportunity to draw her.
But the same issue's happened with Delun, too. I think people just prefer older OCs because it offers the option for romance/flirting between them. u v u

OhaiBai's Waifu

Phantom

CompletelyKoi
Eden-san

No, not really. I've done one piece with her as the second character, but the user requesting art didn't specify which OC they'd like, so I took it as an opportunity to draw her.
But the same issue's happened with Delun, too. I think people just prefer older OCs because it offers the option for romance/flirting between them. u v u

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aww~ I don't usually request kids with my oc's, but I have enough romantic couple art. I want cavity inducing cuteness. It was the skinned knees and the need to put a bandaid on them and help her that did it. T///T *Hugs her*
*Is also an older sibling*

Hallowed Traveler

11,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
Eden-san

That's exactly what I have my little children OCs in there for. u v u I love drawing sibling/parent-esque interactions, maybe a bit more than couple-y stuff.

Here you go! I kinda mashed up the two prompts; a friendly head-ruffle right after putting a bandaid on her scraped up knees.

User Image

OhaiBai's Waifu

Phantom

CompletelyKoi
Eden-san

That's exactly what I have my little children OCs in there for. u v u I love drawing sibling/parent-esque interactions, maybe a bit more than couple-y stuff.

Here you go! I kinda mashed up the two prompts; a friendly head-ruffle right after putting a bandaid on her scraped up knees.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OMG! That's so cute! *Can't take it* I want to draw one now. T^T
Thank you. <3 It's adorable.

Cutesmasher

CompletelyKoi

It's perfectly fine to draw Jasmine with Kino. u v u I don't mind at all.
That's fine. Take your time for ideas. u v u

I'm finally home~ It's time to get to work ~ But my brain is still blank v_v
I want to draw something dramatic , dramatic and emotional expressions keeps me interested in enhancing the picture quality. But I'm not good enough for that.
Is Jasmine a serious person ? After all that people trying to take her life, what does she feel ?

Time-traveling Shoujo

CompletelyKoi

Would you like an art trade? If not, I wanna draw my OC with Jasmine and/or Arun if it's okay with you. I'd be glad to draw all three scenarios *q*

She's a little kid who, sadly, due to being neglected by her family, became depressed, anxious, and kind of twisted. After hooligans burnt down her house, she managed to find her way to the city (her family lived in a mansion up a hill surrounded by a large forest) and met people there who helped her recover from her childhood.

With Jasmine: Discussing stuff and holding some dark stuff like a human brain/heart, etc.

With Arun: Being cute together!
(I also have a modified RRH OC so tell me if you want me to draw her with her instead!)

tbh I'm obsessed with Candy Crush Soda rn so yea ;p; gosh I love this music so much

Fanatical Streaker

CompletelyKoi
There... Was probably something in the woods, ha ha ha... That's not comforting at all that is absolutely terrifying oh gosh.
"So people got hurt... But nobody we KNEW."

Ah~ Well I've lived around woods my whole life (OOH CANADA :3) so things in the woods don't scare me. You know raccoon's, deer, skunks. Completely normal. Humans are the things that creep me out. Oh and Shadow people. I unfortunately happened across a shadow person in the woods when I was about 13, and let me tell you it was the most terrifying experience of my entire life. I didn't even know what it was until a couple of months ago. I just knew that this really tall (like nine foot tall) pitch black thing was standing a ways away from me in the forest and it began to sprint towards me. You have no idea how scary it was ; - ;
Though for some reason I still like taking walks in the forest? I thought that after that I wouldn't be able to do it but nope. Still love it. Lemme tell ya I keep my eyes peeled for any large black masses that may be watching me since then.

Ha xD "BOOM. No more Chinese laundry."

Glyf's Queen

Savage Sweetheart

Luxury Starshine's Princess

Precious Blob

CompletelyKoi

Here you go. <3
I drew my OC Taine with Arun (I hope I've got her name right)
She wound up looking like, toddler-sized.
Sorry, I'm still practicing. >.<

User Image

Hallowed Traveler

11,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
Strands

In a way, I suppose? She's serious about stopping these people coming after her, but the problem is that she was very sheltered. She doesn't understand why people lie, cheat and steal, regardless of the reason, and tends to be optimistic to the point of naivety. She thinks that if she can just talk to these people, they'll stop trying to kill her.

Polsonechka

You're more than free to! I'd love to see any art you make of them ; v ; I'll have time later tonight, I'll probably draw both of them, because I love drawing my girls being cute with other people~

Moonstruck Captain

ALL ABOARD THE NOPE TRAIN TO SCREW THAT TOWN. I would move so quickly and just throw cleansing shiz like salt and burning lavendar ALLLL around my house. I've had some scary strange encounters close to forests before--when I was little and spent the night at my grandma's house, I'd hear scratching and giggling at the freakin' windows--but NOOO SHADOW PEOPLE LIKE HECK NAW KEEP AWAY.
Vinny was perfect. Only thing that could MAYBE top him was how Kida cracked Mole's head.

Chihari the Kiwi

Oh, it looks so cute! Thank you so much for taking the time to draw her with your OC! ; v ;

Luxury Starshine's Princess

Precious Blob

Hahaha, you're welcome.
Taine has a cousin who's roughly her age, so he'd totally help her out if he found her lost in the woods.

Invisible Browser

Time-traveling Shoujo

CompletelyKoi

You're more than free to! I'd love to see any art you make of them ; v ; I'll have time later tonight, I'll probably draw both of them, because I love drawing my girls being cute with other people~

Alright! I can't wait to draw them in a short while! heart

Cutesmasher

CompletelyKoi

Thank you for your information , I already made a sketch. I stole the pose form some kind of a korean drama series from google images -v-

Hallowed Traveler

11,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
Strands

Sorry that took so long! I ended up drawing her with Sedna, while she arranged some flowers, haha...
User Image

Polsonechka

I'm sorry that took so long! Have some cute children being cute.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces