Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Fairy

I'm really bored and I've forgotten what I wanted to draw. Let me draw for you instead. I work normally work in graphite, greyscale and colour splash. I'll attempt anything. I will love you forever if we do an art trade. I'm only semi following the "first in first served" rule. People who trade or talk to me will get it done faster or I may just get inspiration. I'm a slow worker so please bare with me. T.T It may take a day or three to get through this lot. If you're on the list you're on the list. I'll quote you when I'm finished.

Aminah: Selina and Christine
Lady Zombie Robot: Red
III Scarlet III: Avatar art
iiNowaki: Avatar art
Regine Masilang: Kalei
OpaniFare: OC avatar and OC avatar
Lifeless Marionette: Avatar art
Vuix: Avatar art
Weisses Gekritzel: Pride avatar
Keirosuzeria: Avatar art - art trade
IIMikuruII: Ayushi, Cassie and Anika
Toxic Tigrex: Avatar art
BurnThisLetter: Avatar art
Red Theater: Avatar art
B l e w w e h: Avatar art (trade?)
Vega-san: ???
Mrs CryeneMisery: Avatar OC
my dead lullaby: Assassin's Creed OC
Oswin_Dalek: Pete and Marck
Vibeness: Human or Vibe

Scurvy Dog

One of my characters, maybe?
If you're up for it, I'm also looking for couple art of her with her. heart

Swashbuckling Pirate

9,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Please consider my 3 characters:
LaZoR: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. or User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ; LD: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ; Red: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Profiles or you can just ask me questions. If you're wanting to do something crazy I also like pieces of LD in werewolf form and Red can have his android parts covered with flesh since I know that'd be time consuming to draw.

Friendly Bloodsucker

17,650 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Consider my current?

Shameless Fairy

Aminah

Woah, that was fast. Do you have any ideas for Christine and Selina?

Unbeatable Seeker

10,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Draw my Lovely OCs?
Especially Kalei?

Click for Art Refs:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Oh hello. I just saw you in the other thread.

Scurvy Dog

Ra Ra Rumpleteaser
Aminah

I just happened to catch it yum_puddi

And I'm really awful at coming up with ideas. D: Something cute and cuddly? It's kinda for my girlfriend, too, and I think she's been kinda down lately.

Fuzzy Kitten

Consider my current avi? ^^

Shameless Fairy

Aminah
Ra Ra Rumpleteaser
Aminah

I just happened to catch it yum_puddi

And I'm really awful at coming up with ideas. D: Something cute and cuddly? It's kinda for my girlfriend, too, and I think she's been kinda down lately.

Cute and cuddly it is! :3

Shameless Fairy

Lady Zombie Robot
LaZoR: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. or User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ; LD: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ; Red: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Profiles or you can just ask me questions. If you're wanting to do something crazy I also like pieces of LD in werewolf form and Red can have his android parts covered with flesh since I know that'd be time consuming to draw.

Checking out your thread now. Is there anything in particular you were hoping for in the picture?

Swashbuckling Pirate

9,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Ra Ra Rumpleteaser
Lady Zombie Robot

Checking out your thread now. Is there anything in particular you were hoping for in the picture?

I expect you'd only pick one since it's a freeb. I like artistic freedom, love being surprised with what people are inspired to draw after seeing the characters, reading the profiles, or just looking at stuff in my collection. The only thing I ask it that you keep to the theme of the character should you choose to draw one. For example, If it's a chibi style LaZoR can be cute, but if it's like an anime or realistic style she shouldn't be & she should always have the eye patch.

Lol I kindda rambled. To answer your question, I don't have expectations from someone willing to do the art for free. You should draw the reference how you are inspired since it's your time you'd be giving me. 4laugh

Shameless Fairy

III Scarlet III
Consider my current?

You're on the list. ^.^

Shameless Fairy

iiNowaki
Draw My Current Avi Pweaze emotion_kirakira

Yeppers, you're in the que.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff