Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bunny

Congratulations on thinking about making a shop~ o uo
Please consider my avatar? c:

The garter is on her left leg (our right when we face her).
User Image
Or maybe Cise or Trina?
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
I lends you alls!!! surprised
-tosses-
xd
Avis

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And cute oc's heart

User Image
User ImageUser Image<---fennec fox
User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

Dapper Noob

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

WereRetty's Wife

Benevolent Pal

Ooooo new sai brushes. .v. I've been trying to figure out how to install those but I have no idea how or where to get them. ;v;

Could I toss Akiya or this avatar at you to help you break in the brushes? ovo

Akiya;
User Image
i have a bigger reference, tho it isn't the best i apologize;
User Image

Avi;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Desirable Ladykiller

11,500 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lil Applegal
AngelicVortex

Here you go!
Hope you like <3

AKFHNJSKHGJFKGBKSNG OF COURSE I LIKE
I LOVE OMG THANK YOU /SCREAMS XD
they look so awesome, I love your style!!

Dangerous Hellraiser

11,350 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Perhaps you'd like to try my oc Samae?

Her snout is optional, either her snout or a common anime-ish face.
Personality: It is very rare to see Samae smile. She's had a hard life; was given away as a peace offering to an enemy clan and now serves as a bodyguard to the enemy clans princess.
Although, Samae is a very intelligent and a highly skilled assassin, she is also the princess of her home clan.
User Image
User Image

Or my av maybe? *u*
User Image
Art ref:
User Image

shirogem's Waifu

Fandom Superfan

My OC Alexis perhaps? ouo

Excitable Phantom

you can try this guy if you want

Refs are in the spoilers below
Monsterboy Form

more refs here.
Since he is fire he is able to change his form a bit. Giving himself large batty wings and a choice between human feet as well as beastly taloned ones capable of carrying off a full grown adult. Wings can be omitted, same with his horns.

Disguised as a human

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

meanwhile refer to here for more refs.
His hair can be flopped over into a 'floppy mohawk' since that's what a pompadour cut sorta is.

Mocktails's Queen

Playful Hobo

Lil Applegal
Arrietangel23

here you go!

Thank you so much for drawing my Elisha!!!!
I love her!!!!
emotion_kirakira

Fallen Noob

hello all :'D

Dapper Noob

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
AngelicVortex

aww thanks for the compliment uvub glad ur happy

Noble Noob

oooh! I'm sure your art is lovely x3
I have multiple peoples to offer: two avis or three OC's to choose from if you have any interest: //slides my babies in
and some tunes: get some wiggling c:
User Image User Image

My OC's

User Image

Name: Evelyn Laine

Age: 4000 years old, however looks in her late 20's, early 30's

Height: 5'7"

Race: Demon/ Starling

Hair color: Red

Eye color: Emerald Green

Bust: G34

Waist: Size 14 in American pants

Extra features: Black horns with a reddish hue and a black lion's tail when she let's it be seen

Clothes: She tends to wear a red button up jacket/blazer and long slim black jeans with red heals. When she isn't wearing this, she tends to wear a long comfortable black dress. Or a low red V neck with dark blue jeans

Dislikes: Wealthy people (dispite Hope and her associates, and herself), Cars, being confined into a small space

Backstory: Evelyn was born from a fallen star that fell into a volcano on an island near Greece. Upon coming out of the volcano, she developed horns and flames encased her body, make her white hair a vibrant red. Before Evelyn fell to earth she became envious of the relationships that humans would have with each other and the passion that would radiate from them. Her envy turned into jealousy as she caste darkness on couples who she deemed too happy. Because of her jealousy towards humans, she was sent to the earth as punishment. Evelyn brooded in anger over her punishment for 1000 years before she decided to take sail on a boat and go to the main land of Europe. She began to take an interest in herbs and items created by mythics. Her hatred towards the humans were unjust and to mend her ways, she decided to take her interest in herbs to help people and mythics, Through out her experimentation, she was able to find a way to conceal her horns, however her red hair was something she wore as a reminder of her disobedience. Evelyn eventually settled in a small village in Italy on the outskirts, due to her never aging. She eventually felt lonely, however the people of the village was scared of her, until a stranger walked into town and they instantly fell in love. He was a man of few words with dark curly hair, and when he would speak it was only to her. They were in deep love and even had a son, but her happiness only lasted so long. Shortly after her son turned 4 years old, a disease gripped the village, taking the lives of all the humans living in that village, including her husband and son. Out of grief, she used her magic and herbs to try and revive her child, seeing how it would be simpler. However, being that her son was only human, the experiment didn't end well. Later that night as Evelyn gripped her pillow with grieve, a small child of black and white sat at the end of her bed, with arms like snakes, coiled around a child's heart. She began to weep and clutched the child hoping it was her son, and didn't care what he would look like as long as he was hers. However upon trying to work with the child, she could tell something was off with the child and doubted it was her little boy. She gave the child a tight hug as she set off, figuring it was best to leave him to live his own life. She traveled the world some more till she finally moved to the ever growing city of Branston, to where she met Hope at a young age and became attached to her struggle. She now runs a shop to help mythics blend in to the human world and a safe place for children on the run.

Original Character
User Image
Other art:
[ x ]
[ x ]

Name: Hope Sesitor

Height: 5' 9"

Hair color: Red, with two long pigtails or back in a ponytail

Eye color: Reddish Brown
Personality: Very outspoken with her opinions, Stubborn, Curious, Bashful, Loves Adventure, Secret Hopeless Romantic, Kind

Clothes: When working: Usually a black overcoat, with black jeans/black pants with a gold line running up the sides, black or brown boots
When off the clock: a regular shirt with blue jeans and slipper socks

Bust: D34

Waist: Size 12 in American size pants

Dislikes: Liars, people who get away from her cases, when the weather is super hot, mushrooms

Backstory: Hope is the first born out of two children of the wealthy couple of Henry and Valerie Sesitor. Hope takes after her dad with her hair color, eyes, and attitude towards solving mystery crimes. Her mother is very ill, so she tries her best not to worry her mother too much. Personality wise, Hope is very cheery and kind outside of work, but once on the clock, she is very serious and strict. She became a detective after her brother was attacked when they were younger, and the man was never caught. She loves her family dearly, and her mother wishes for her to find a man, however Hope is not ready for that commitment

Original Character
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Other art of him:
[ x ]
[ x ]

Name: Samuel (Sam) Sesitor

Height: 6' 2"

Hair color: Brown, usually in a style like this. However when down, it looks something like this.

Eye color: Blue

Personality: Curious, Timid, Sweet, Kind, Humorous, Jumpy, A bit Reserved

Clothes: Usually with a red shirt with a tan vest, blue jeans, and red sneakers

Dislikes: The dark, sudden loud noises, spicy food, his sister overworking herself

Backstory: The second child out of the two children in the wealthy family of Henry and Valerie Sesitor. Sam takes more after his mother with his hair and eye color, however gets his height from his father. He is a naturally very intelligent and love learning new information. When Sam was 8, he was kidnapped and attacked by a mysterious older male, who slashed his body, and was to be left for dead if his sister didn't find him (which is why his body is covered in scars). He recovered physically, however he was mute for 3 years after the event and is still scared of the dark. He worries about his sister and mother, and tends to tag along on cases with Hope to make sure she doesn't overwork herself.

Dapper Noob

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Arrietangel23

np! thank u for lending me her! i was just playin around with color/brushes so

Mocktails's Queen

Playful Hobo

Lil Applegal
Arrietangel23

np! thank u for lending me her! i was just playin around with color/brushes so