Welcome to Gaia! ::

I love you.

I hate you >.> 0.05 5.0% [ 1 ]
I love you too ._________. 0.95 95.0% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

;D I make avatar art now! Omg and even OCs. But they kind of like pets ^^; cause its another base I made and I use it. biggrin example:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thats my avatar! C:

Please don't make your avatar cluttered >w<; it'll be really hard to draw. As you can see, I don't add all the details so be aware of that. ;D
For OC's. Don't give too much details >.>;

Order Form
Name:
Image:
Color of heart:
Details/Extras:

And thats all you have to do. Be aware that I DON'T draw everything the same. OH AND I have the little colored heart there meaning I made it. So don't take it off x3

This section is only for people with disabled PMs.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - for seaottergrl.

Dapper Lover

6,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Name: seaottergrl
Image of avatar: the one I have now is fine
Color of heart: red

THANKS IF YOU DO, THANKS IF YOU DON'T!! heart
:] I'll do it right now. <3
Name: S.e.r.i
Image: My avi
Color of heart: Light green
Details: Chibi cheeks X3

Desu
Name: MissCool101
Image: The one i have
Color of heart: black

Thankies mrgreen

Anxious Kitten

Name: Pawky`
Image of Avatar (>> Occcc)

ALL OUTFITS:
[x]

(journal)[x]
Subject Reference Picture(s): [x][x] [x][x][x]
---
Name:Luke
Nicknames: Lu, lulu-chan, Sir Snuggle-Bottems (Dun ask)
Hight: 5'7"
Weight: 143
Body Type: Luke has a very girlish body type. Smaller shoulders, a narrower waist rounder face and wider eyes, his skin tone is like peaches'n'cream', pale but not the sickly kind of pale.
Lu weaaaaaaars a black studded dog collar, a baggy hot pink tee-shirt with a black rectangle across the chest over a stripped long sleeve (the sleves are baggy) shirt, black and hot pink are the colors, and a pair of hot pink fingerless gloves with silver studs on the knuckles. A black studded belt hangs around his hips, over pink trimed pockets and zipper thingy. the main body of the pants is black but hot pink flames come up to the knee of the pants and a (hot pink) heart on the left thigh. the pants are tight on the thighs but become very baggy at the bottem. Luke wears a pair of pink Chuck Taylor Hi-tops. he has a tounge percing, a percing in his left eyebrow and many random percings in both ears (seven on the left, five on the right) the type of stud or small hoop or whatever doesn't matter because they change daily. Luke keeps his hair short (like the Rainy haircut here on Gaia) the main body of his hair black with hot pink streeks running through his hair (one streek of pink over his left eye so the stud in his eyebrow can be seen) Luke has sky blue eyes, smiles alot and wears 'emo' glasses.
A black hooded teeshirt with a big ol' hot pink heart in the center with hot pink trim around the hem and the sleeves and , there's also a hot pink pocket thingy in the front and the hood is pink too... over a black long sleeve shirt with little pink floating hearts running about five inches up each arm. The dog collar, the belt and the gloves and the shoes and the glasses (duh) stay the same. As for the pants they should follow the pattern of the shirt, hearts fluttering up them but about seven inches up... the pants are black. The over shirt comes kinda low, a few inches under the collar bone and the under is high collared, so high it's at the base of his neck
[x] [x] (Sorry it's an avi refrence but the outfit is hard for me to explane)

Basic idea is that the shirt stays black except the undershirt should be hot pink instead of gray, 'kay? And the over shirt is a button up that has a few uper buttons undone, showing the hirt under it. The pants stay about the same except they're ripped all over and not just on the knee. the brim of the hat should be hot pink and the puff of it should be black, the gloves follow the same color pattern of eveything else on him (pink/black), but they're a tad shorter and fingerless and o'course the collar the belt and the shoes are the same. Also he wears a lose pink/black striped tie with this.
A black tee shirt with a buch of little hearts (the collor of the hearts is squiggly and spills out of the lines, like they're glowing..or a three year old scribbled them in) floating up from the lower left hand side of the shirt over a black long sleeve shirt, the golves, glasses, shoes and collar all stay. The pants... the high pockets are like little pouches that hang off the sides of the pants and there's random zippers on the pants, some open, some closed.
A black pull-over hoddie with a large winged pink heart in the center. A thick strip along the sleevesa and along the sides of the main body of the hoodie, the hems of the sleeves and the main body are pink along with the pocket and the hood. With this he wears a beenie that's mainly pink but has a pink/black hem around it about three inches thick, also, he has a pink/black striped scarf with this, it's not very thick but it's long, so it's wrapped around his neck a few times. His gloves are black with pink fingers and a oval in the center of the back of the hand of the gloves. The pants have the same kind of coloring as the hoodie, their's a strip of pink running along the inside and outside sides of the pants, the hems of the legs are pink and the fly and the pockets are pink, instead of Chuckies he wears black boots with pink leather strip/buckle things.
--- Mis.
Luke has a little kitty plush toy... it's main body is black with hot pink splothches on the left ear, the center of the forehead, around the right eye, all but the back right paw, tip of the tail and in the center of the chest. The kitties name is Lil'-bit.
Luke... he come from a devorced home. He had to live with his (sexualy and physically) abusive father until he was seventeen and ran away to stay with his twin sister, Kira who lives with their drunk of a mother. Dispite all this Luke in normaly very hyper and fun to be around UNLESS you say the wrong thing and send him into a crying ball of cute, when he's like that you just wanna give him a big hug but that dosen't happen often. Becuase of his father he's a little afrade to be touched by people he dosen't know. Luke is crushing HARD on J.T. and even though J.T. likes him back he thinks Luke and Tyler are dating witch is NOT true, they're just very good friends... besides, Ashley and Tyler like each other.

(>> Funny thing is... I hate pink...)

>> BIG post...
Color of heart: wait... lemme think about this o-HOT PINK! xD

Details: None really, just please read the ENTRE decreption and refrence the pictures...
Name: AZN_Baby Girl
Image:User Image
Color of heart: red

Thankies!

Take anything you want off mrgreen
Can You Draw Me?
Name: Tu p i o Ku
Image: User Image
Color of heart: Yellow
Details: Make It Cute Lol

Anxious Kitten

.___________.