Of course I am you silly. 0.42633228840125 42.6% [ 136 ]
Pfft. Tea is for LOSERRS. 0.06269592476489 6.3% [ 20 ]
I DRANK TEA BEFORE IT WAS COOL. 0.3448275862069 34.5% [ 110 ]
Im more of a...coffee person. 0.16614420062696 16.6% [ 53 ]
Total Votes:[ 319 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 640 641 642 > >> >>> »|

Big Member

Stiletto Assassin
RIGHT?! I'm gonna get whatever massive collector edition with all the fancy bells and whistles it comes with hahaha! I saw it twice as well. >u<

YES! Ah mah gawd, I will buy collectors ed., directors cuts, Waltz only copies.... anything and everything they offer. gonk heart

I'd love to have seen it once more but it wasn't possible. Now it's the waiting game. crying

Ruthless Lover

User Image

Stiletto Assassin

I was originally searching at 2.2 but everyone kept turning me down and now I spent some of my gold and I'm down to 1.7 and I have a few items that just
                              won't sell on the market. My most recent offer was 1.7 and Lumiere Noire Reborn.

Post style by;; Monochrome Kings

Ruthless Lover

User Image

SaIvation

Coffeeee

Post style by;; Monochrome Kings

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Synthetic Faust

YES! Ah mah gawd, I will buy collectors ed., directors cuts, Waltz only copies.... anything and everything they offer. gonk heart

I'd love to have seen it once more but it wasn't possible. Now it's the waiting game. crying

Seriously. I wanted to see it more as well, but being an adult with bills sucks lol. I'm terrible at the waiting game, but I do it so much. Waiting for my boyfriend to come home, waiting for Django Unchained to come out on DVD, waiting for Game of Thrones to start up. UGH! *dies*

Fashionable Shapeshifter

~Twist_Goddess~
It's less than 2.2mil on the market place right now. Here.

Big Member

Stiletto Assassin
Seriously. I wanted to see it more as well, but being an adult with bills sucks lol. I'm terrible at the waiting game, but I do it so much. Waiting for my boyfriend to come home, waiting for Django Unchained to come out on DVD, waiting for Game of Thrones to start up. UGH! *dies*

It indeed does. crying Bills interfere with everything!

The waiting game was a terrible game to be made! gonk It's not fun at all. At least the things you're waiting for will soon be available to you. 4laugh heart They'll be worth the wait.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Synthetic Faust

It indeed does. crying Bills interfere with everything!

The waiting game was a terrible game to be made! gonk It's not fun at all. At least the things you're waiting for will soon be available to you. 4laugh heart They'll be worth the wait.

*nods* Mostly it's the me waiting for my boyfriend that's killing me. But he gets out of the Marines in a month or two (hopefully early). So I'll manage. *flops over and coils up* But yes. The waiting game and the line game, which is the expansion pack for the waiting game, all terrible lol.

Fatcat

~Twist_Goddess~

Helloo ~

(i'm just kinda here to stalk Twist but if you really want to draw me I guess you can draw my dream avi uwu;; )
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Big Member

Stiletto Assassin
*nods* Mostly it's the me waiting for my boyfriend that's killing me. But he gets out of the Marines in a month or two (hopefully early). So I'll manage. *flops over and coils up* But yes. The waiting game and the line game, which is the expansion pack for the waiting game, all terrible lol.

That must be quite exciting! Having a loved one in a military branch is hard; the distance sucks. crying Is he retiring from active duty? :3

Bahaha! That sounds like a game made for stores with layaway! You wait, in line, to put them in and take them out. Slowly but surely they will be yours. gonk

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Synthetic Faust

That must be quite exciting! Having a loved one in a military branch is hard; the distance sucks. crying Is he retiring from active duty? :3

Bahaha! That sounds like a game made for stores with layaway! You wait, in line, to put them in and take them out. Slowly but surely they will be yours. gonk

Yes, his contract is over. Finally. It's been almost six years.

Hahahaha I actually work in a retail store at the moment. XD I see that game played ALL the time. But usually it's at Customer Service.

Loved Marshmallow

7,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
SaIvation

How're you today? ~ emotion_awesome

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Wow, your art style is cute.. would you draw me?

Shy Raider

7,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
-runs around boredly-

SirPretzel's Honey Bun

Smitten Lunatic

Synthetic Faust

User Image
Hows that so far

SirPretzel's Honey Bun