Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pollie!

Yay-ie! 1 100.0% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Oh, my. Here I am again. ^_^ As usual, I would like for you wonderful freebie artists to draw me. I have two avatars I am looking to have drawn, and I'm going to say I have around 10k to spend on tips. So try to draw me! You might just get one!

Here are the two avatars:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. | User Image

Also, I have two original characters I would like to have drawn. I will get their bios made up then post them below this paragraph.

Fletcher Bolin
Miranda Lofton

I don't care about poses or any of that stuff. They are from a story of mine called Depserately Wanting, located here if you'd like to read it to get a better feel for the characters. The first chapter or two should give you a good idea, especially about Fletcher.

If any of you do commissions, PM me. I have ideas both for my OCs and for the blue avi above. I have gold to spend, so if you dommission, feel free to offer that. Please include samples, prices, time frame, etc., or simply a link to your shop if you have one.

Now, lay on! Charge!
[ X ] - Large image
By Genius Girl
User Image
By Red_Head01
User Image
By K i t t y L u f f `
User Image
By [[Your Mom]]
User Image
By AurelieDrow
User Image
By Autistic
User Image
By hallsain
User Image
By Shizukesa_Hana
User Image
By Kimmoo-mon

Original Genius

Hi, Days. xd I still have a sweet sketch of you from my last thread. It's sitting on my kitchen table because the scanner broke. rofl
stare

rofl Oh, boy. I wondered what the delay was.

Original Genius

Yeah, that would be it. xd My mom uses it for work stuff and I guess I forgot to take into consideration that between the thread and finishing the drawings something could happen. D: I'll take a photo of it for ye sometime.

Original Genius

I need to figure out a good place to put this so me and the camera don't cast a shadow on it. D: This is pretty tough. I'll persevere, though.
Tape it to the wall.

Original Genius

Good idea. X3 I'll have to do that downatairs so my mum doesn't get mad. xd
It's not like you're super glueing it to the wall.

Original Genius

Well, she believes that Scotch tape ruins paint. Somehow. D:
Oh. Interesting.

Original Genius

Yeah. Hence I completely covered one of my bedroom walls in Scotch taped anime pictures. rofl

Original Genius

It's a little big. xp But any more resizing and it messed up the lines. Hopefully it can be cropped to exclude the date. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff