Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

h

i 1 100.0% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

Welcome to Kiss and Wish, this is what you would call a "team art freebie thread".

I, (xbrown.eyesx) i am the ownerand manager of this thread. Please be respectful and polite to everyone, especially to me if you even want me to consider drawin you!!~
NOTE: Not reading the rules or the front page is considered very disrespectful!!

i am offering you free original art drawn and made entirely for you, but i really can`t draw u if u have more then 1-7 things on.it is hard for me to draw uif things cover ur face.i am new at this so please forgive me

because we're nice. :B We won't know you want one until you post a form ;D

Read all the rules and be patient when waiting to be drawn.
Don't rush us! We can't draw everyone who wants art, so please don't complain. :3
If you think we've forgotten your request, kindly post it again, within a quote.
Limit tree quotes to 5, and remove big pictures (replaced them with a "image here" wink unless it's a request form, in which case you can leave the picture of your avatar in!! <3

Please do not post your art or request art from someone else in this thread ^^; It's very rude
The only exception is art of Helen or myself, but if you can PM us, please do :3
1. Be polite, be thankful
2. Dont be so picky! We are drawing for free!
3. Dont rush us, be patient and wait
4. you will get another. Art theft will not be tolerated
5. You can get two pics. One from each of us
6. Post 3 non-spam/bump messages before your request.
7. Tip us? <3
Follow these rules!!!

and wait to post untill i say
Art? You've come to the right place!!Everyone loves art right? I'm no exception! O;
Draw me, and I'll cherish it forever. You could even draw a group pic with me and you~ ^^
I look forward to seeing your artwork! <3

No art trades please.. ^^; Unless your work is super fabulous gotta die for, and you want some of my ugly drawings u.u;

If you would like to draw me, please draw one of the following ^^
( In a cute way? D: )

♥ The first rule is the most important. Please pay attention: I hold grudges. First impressions count, and usually last, when it comes to me. Read the rules, be polite, and don't annoy me.
♥ Don't EXPECT art, just hope for it. Remember, positive attitudes. ;3
♥ Don't PM me, please!!
♥ You can request to be my friend, but don't add me randomly and never keep in touch, or send chain/junk mail my way, and I'll be happy. :]
♥ After recieving art, if you stick around, we'll draw you randomly~ ;o
♥ Post 3 non-spam/bump messages before your request.
♥ NO SPAMMING!! This annoys me a lot, especially when there's a conversation going on. Meaning do not post anything that does not contribute to the chatting. (Emotes? no. Bumps? no. Spam? definately no.)
♥ You pick up the art, I won't PM it to you!!
♥ Don't ask for art, then leave. It's not nice and I won't draw you.
♥ I am only willing to do one avatar in one picture. That means, no OC's, no couples or groups, and no special requests! I decide what you get.
♥ I don't like being rushed.
♥ Don't advertise. It's just rude. That means don't ask for others to visit your thread/shop via post or posting a banner to your thread! Leave it in the signature. If you have questions about another's shop/thread, handle it through PMs.
♥ Refrain from posting your art in the thread; whether it's of me, or Helen, please PM us if possible!
♥ No picky requests of ANY kind.
♥ I'm more likely to draw females than males, tippers than non-tippers, and people who have less art than a lot. I don't want my art to rot in your photobucket. I like to see it being used.
♥ I love tips. <3
♥ Use ONLY the request form provided in my posts! I don't accept anything else.
♥ If you break a rule, you get no second chances.
hi i'm loving your shop! i would love art of any kind! i'm not picky, i just like pics of my avi!
did i mention that i tip? xd 3nodding
just out of curiousity, how long have u 2 been drawing? have you taken any classes? do you have a fav medium? mine's paint. great big globs of paint! xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff