Welcome to Gaia! ::

Take some money and some art if you'd like some.

here for gold. 0.16216216216216 16.2% [ 12 ]
here for art. 0.32432432432432 32.4% [ 24 ]
here for both art & gold. 0.51351351351351 51.4% [ 38 ]
Total Votes:[ 74 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26 > >>

Hilarious Lunatic

Please consider drawing this girl with this guy?

Tektek versions if you prefer to use them as a references;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shy Cutie-Pie

8,750 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Momma Kat
ice girl111
Me? c:

Sure! Could I get a tektek or a list of the items you have on your avatar (like the dress/skirt)? I just want to get the outfit right and I'm not sure I'm seeing it well enough to draw it accurately.

Light Gray Leg Warmers
KiKi Kitty Plushie
Panda Slippers
Black Bakeneko Tail
Cecil
Angelic Manner
Music Notes Kimono Dress
Secret Sparkles
Spirited 2k10 Snowflake Stockings
Spirited 2k10 Snowflake Bag
TtheHero

Okay! So here's that WIP for you. c:
I chose the second outfit, hope you don't mind! Figured I could try and utilize the fan with the purple flame from the character.
Edit: Picture in next post, had to update them when I moved the pictures to a specific library.
Saburo Komyoji

I can try...I'm not very good at fanart type things, but I guess I can try?
Just another challenge. c:
ice girl111

Thank you!

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
Momma Kat
TtheHero

Okay! So here's that WIP for you. c:
I chose the second outfit, hope you don't mind! Figured I could try and utilize the fan with the purple flame from the character.
User Image

That looks great so far; I don't mind one bit! It'd serve to show off a good display of her Dark elemental magic, for sure.

ur butthole's Other Half

Sparkly Fatcat

Momma Kat

omg, i love it still though ;u;!!
thank you so much <3
TtheHero

Here is the finished lineart! I started coloring but I stopped because I'm going to get some more lineart done for others because I'm not going to be on tomorrow until late. Sorry!
I might clean it up a bit more later too when I start coloring it, sorry it's still just a bit messy in certain areas. >n<
User Image

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
Momma Kat
TtheHero

Here is the finished lineart! I started coloring but I stopped because I'm going to get some more lineart done for others because I'm not going to be on tomorrow until late. Sorry!
I might clean it up a bit more later too when I start coloring it, sorry it's still just a bit messy in certain areas. >n<
User Image

I love it; thanks for wanting to draw her! I'll be more than happy to wait for color.
Floradore

So it's taken me a bit and I still don't have it finished yet, so here's a WIP of what I've drawn for you (I love Senshistock on DA for all their amazing stock photos).
I do have to link you instead of showing you the picture though, since I uploaded it to DA instead of photobucket b/c of the stock use. c:
Floradore WIP

TtheHero

: D I'm really happy you do! She looked pretty awesome, thanks for coming in and staying to chat with me. It's appreciated.
Here's the somewhat colored one. I just figured I could get out at least 1 or 2 more linearts if I colored later.
User Image

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
Momma Kat
TtheHero

: D I'm really happy you do! She looked pretty awesome, thanks for coming in and staying to chat with me. It's appreciated.
Here's the somewhat colored one. I just figured I could get out at least 1 or 2 more linearts if I colored later.
User Image

No problem. I don't have much to say often, but I'm more than willing to talk every now and then. My only fault is coming up with things to say at times. sweatdrop

I'm especially happy that you maintained her ponytail's gravity-defying curl. That was one of the things I enjoyed most when creating her.
Horripilations

Okay so here's a sketch of Worthless, pretty fun character to draw (stock required though so it's on my DA instead of photobucket) so here's a link rather than an image: Worthless
Barbra_Streisand

Got a WIP for you as well. c:
I tried something a bit different by using the color that your avatars eyes were to create the lineart. I hope it looks okay!
IDK what that hand is doing, I was trying to do more of a giggle thing...It;s not working. xD That hands probably going to get changed...

User Image

TtheHero

Same here. It's why I often just stop talking/writing altogether for a bit because I have no idea what to say (in this case I was actually drawing though! Sorry for the late reply though).

: D Yay, I'm glad I stuck with that because I didn't know if I should or not. Now I'm really glad I stuck with that decision.

Devoted Smoker

10,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Momma Kat

thats wonderful!
thankyou heart heart heart

Svenska7's Waifu

Lonely Romantic

Momma Kat
Please consider?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

lonelinessiscontagious

Sure thing!
Thank you for including a tektek! I appreciate it greatly. : D

Svenska7's Waifu

Lonely Romantic

Momma Kat
Thank you very much ♥
&No problem c:
lonelinessiscontagious
Momma Kat
Thank you very much ♥
&No problem c:

Got a WIP for ya!
I hope you don't mind I'm just doing a bust for you.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces