yum_strawberry yum_puddi yum_strawberry

Thank you! emotion_kirakira I'm excited to see it 4laugh

Adorable Mage

kigechan
Laifu chan
My oc? :3
User Image

Request taken smile Next batch of requests will be accepted after I finish the first batch (yay)

okay take your time ~ <3

Full_Moon83's Prince

Dapper Genius

28,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Married 100
I would love a bit of art. Would you perhaps like to sketch one of these ladies?

User Image
User Image
User Image

Demonic Genius

kigechan
hinatathekawaiimono

Draw me please? emotion_kirakira

User Image

Request taken. Will post in a few hours along with other requests biggrin

Lol i think im gonna redo this again I'll be pming you the redone one :3
User Image

Demonic Genius

Ranma-kun
I'd adore some art of my friend's avi.
User Image

User Image

here you go~ I tried a different style to suit the avi design. hope you like it and i hope my scanner gets fixed soon so I get decent quality pics xD

Demonic Genius

Erin Freya
Consider my AVI? Thanks smile
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
there you go~ I want to redraw this one too:3

Mewling Bunny

14,375 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Perhaps My Oc Bev?

Demonic Genius

Seracella

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Info: She's a magical girl with necromancer powers. She lost her parents when she way young and only had a younger sister left to take care of. She wished that she'd have the power to bring them back. However, things didn't turn out into quite what she expected (they went out of control and killed the younger sister in the process) leaving her with no choice but to take their lives again. Ever since then she prefers to be alone and talk to the undead rather than the living. She loves being independent and is a strong-willed brilliant girl with a sometimes haughty attitude.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Info: Her great great ancestor is Time, one of the 5 great pillars supporting the word since ancient times. Generally the first descendants of Time were able to control time and travel in the past or future. However as time went by the family of Time was split into two, those who could only travel in the past (kinda like time travelers) and those who were able to see in the future (prophecies). She comes from the family of time travelers c: The power of those who could travel in the past and see in the future kinda faded as the generations went by. Her family likes to read and write to preserve the stories of earthly history (which is generally what the time travelers do) and more importantly to learn about new things. However Mneme is the first in her family to have the power to travel back in time since her great great great grandmother. Due to her powers, her parents are especially protective of her and never allows her to go in the outside world. She is a sheltered ojou-sama and is generally quiet, and has a desire to understand and analyze the world she lives in, and curious to learn about the deeper truths which leads her to be adventurous. She longs for harmony and balance in her life, and responds positively to beautiful things but is skeptical about changes (her family's kinda old fashioned ;u; ).

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Could you draw her with this wings? c:

You can also choose anyone from here? c:

or my dream avatars perhaps? :3
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Demonic Genius

2nd batch of requests to be posted after a few hours biggrin
1. animegurlyuki
2. AKBX
3. Laifu chan
4. iKyota
5. Whispering Doll

For 3rd batch
1. Atomykhephaestus
2. Kiryu Thunder
3. Demented_Decent
4. Althea Dawn
5. [free slot]

for the first batch of requests i took i'll be redoing some of them because it looked kinda derpy to me xD

dreaming_dust's Husbando

kigechan
Ranma-kun
I'd adore some art of my friend's avi.
User Image

User Image

here you go~ I tried a different style to suit the avi design. hope you like it and i hope my scanner gets fixed soon so I get decent quality pics xD

It's beautiful! Thank you! heart The style you tried worked out wonderfully. biggrin

Noble Friend

Maybe you could consider my one of my avi's?

Or my OC?

Benevolent Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bookworm 100

I've a single request, hn?

Demonic Genius

Althea Dawn

Or my OC?

Sure smile

Demonic Genius

Althea Dawn

Or my OC?

alrighty :3

Guardian

pretty please my current avi?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out