Welcome to Gaia! ::

Skarabost
That is the nicest answer I have been given with that question poised!

Really? O:

I'm guessing a few answered with 'make lemonade'? xD
xSymmetry

NOPE... most said they would make bombs...
Skarabost
NOPE... most said they would make bombs...

Making bombs out of lemons.. They're geniuses! O:

Sorry for my late replies and often one reply/day by the way, I don't often get to use the computer much. x:
xSymmetry

Haha I completely understand! Life gets busy! As does finding a computer...

Anyways! How are you?
Skarabost
Haha I completely understand! Life gets busy! As does finding a computer...

Anyways! How are you?

Not to mention if a computer breaks down. D:

Doing great, mostly happy and just got a 3-day weekend break. C:
Thank you for asking. And what about you?
xSymmetry

Uh oh that's not good!

I am on spring break... so I am happily clinging to the time I have left haha! And I'm okay... trying to get something drawn for a friend... which is a pin in the butt but so worth it! [/or I hope it will be]
Skarabost
Uh oh that's not good!

I am on spring break... so I am happily clinging to the time I have left haha! And I'm okay... trying to get something drawn for a friend... which is a pin in the butt but so worth it! [/or I hope it will be]

Uh-huh.
The dreaded computer crashes also always make a comeback..

How lucky you guys are to have spring break!
Here our only breaks from school are one-week holidays in March & September, 1 month in June and 2 months from November to December.
Pretty busy and packed-schedule lives we all lead. :T
Is it for a surprise gift/any kind of gift or you just wanted to help out your friend get it drawn? o:
xSymmetry

Sounds like it! Only reason our schools breaks are so long is because of teachers gettings laid off...

Haha it actually arose from a conversation we had. Jokingly we were discussing getting tattoos and they came up with this.
[/and I quote ]

“I told them I was going to get a storm trooper with a Native Americans head dress on, while riding a motorcycle, with some gold panning stuff on the back of it.”

Ever sense we have been trying to find someone that can draw it.
Skarabost
Sounds like it! Only reason our schools breaks are so long is because of teachers gettings laid off...

Haha it actually arose from a conversation we had. Jokingly we were discussing getting tattoos and they came up with this.
[/and I quote ]

“I told them I was going to get a storm trooper with a Native Americans head dress on, while riding a motorcycle, with some gold panning stuff on the back of it.”

Ever sense we have been trying to find someone that can draw it.

Though it's good that you guys have more time for self-studying and relaxing.
Makes things less stressful unless you do last-minute assignments. xD

My gosh, now that will be a sight to see.
I'm beginning to envy at how awesome your friends can be. ಠ__ಠ
xSymmetry

Though it's good that you guys have more time for self-studying and relaxing.
Makes things less stressful unless you do last-minute assignments. xD

My gosh, now that will be a sight to see.
I'm beginning to envy at how awesome your friends can be. ಠ__ಠ

I enjoy last mintue assignements.. after all.. When I am older I am wiser. Hence I wait till I can be the wisest. [/okay I know it doesn't work that way but still.]

I know! I am questing for it... madly.... haha along with art of my OC and dream avi collection [/shot]

Yea... they can be... but I never get to see them outside of school.. until weekends that is.
Skarabost

That's a pretty good reason you have there, not something many would think up of.
Though last-minute assignments can be time consuming if you do them at night.
Now as we grow older sleep seems to be like a privilege, no?

Photomanipulation-ists should be able to help you on that one for sure.
They just need the right references. emotion_dowant
May I see that collection of yours and your OC?
It may give me something to do over this weekend given that my homework doesn't require too much time to complete. c:
Art blocks are a pain to get rid of I swear. :c

I can sort of share you pain I guess, though mine would be only meeting up once per 2 months in approximation.
Going to different schools after graduations really has its toll sometimes.

And apologies in advance if I suddenly reply to your post really late,
I may have fallen asleep even though it's only in the late afternoon.

Shy Regular

Awww, poor Symm
xSymmetry

So ture! Although when I am on a break... I never want to sleep... mintue school starts I miss sleep so much!

I wish I had art block [/can't draw at all]
Well my OC's are still majorly under constructions, but I do have my dream avis... here is the cast and crew for that. User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image Haha yes they are a bit simlar, but I enjoy them.

Aww! That is so much worse... I honestly freak out if I haven't seen my friends in more than a week... but than again I am super protective of them. Even though I am the youngest out of the bunch. I am graduating this year and it kind of terrfies me.

That is fine! It's one in the morning here so I will probably nod off first haha!
Skarabost

I guess we students all share something in common. xD
Though it's best that we get rid of the 'sleep late' habit somehow.
Sleeping on the desks at school are the most comfortable thing though it's tolerable.

Bah, people always say that they can't draw.
I say just keep on practicing and trying on new techniques for drawing.
That's how we can make progress.
It's pretty much the "Practice makes perfect" kind of thing. c:

I'm really taking a liking to that center avatar, so dark and mysterious, fits the way I colour eyes nowadays. C:

Talking through the internet reduces distance though.
And also since we all live in the eastern side of Singapore, it's pretty easy for us to meet up, just our different schedules that makes thing difficult.

I'm probably gonna crash on my bed after this, can't really keep my eyelids open and have tuition later, better sleep now before my teacher catches me nodding off in class.
I'll be back on in 5-6 hours though(but you'd probably be asleep), so early good night to you unless you're still on Gaia by the time I come back online. xD
Dea and #Teddy#
Awww, poor Symm

Dea! Seems like you're lurking in the thread again. c:
I'm gonna go be dead to the world until 5-6hours' time so I guess we'll chat then?
My lack of sleep is really killing me. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces