Total Votes:[ 128 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42 43 > >>

xD you could say that. But it is entertaining ^_^

Beloved Lunatic

13,725 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
at least well it keeps me from repeating the word bump over and over... bumping is a lot more boring... This way I have to actually somewhat think what I am going to say ^^ blaugh
like your own little diary of what to do XD
interesting

what time is it over there anyways?
I'm up for participating in this.

Beloved Lunatic

13,725 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Yup that is what I was going for I guess.
It is 1:36 am... I should be lseeping.. tomorrow I have to go to class at 7:30 which means I have to wake up at 6am... then I have to come back to th dorm and get ready to go to the zoo... and when I come back from the zoo I have to drive back home (an hour away from home) to go to a b-day party only to drive back when it is over...... because I have class the next day again.. and I probably have to study too since test could be any day now... either tomorro, thursday or friday.... sad
O_O
wow Moro-chan your pic is awesome

crying sadness for me now >.>

Beloved Lunatic

13,725 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
MoroMaru
I'm up for participating in this.
Oh thank you too ^^
meiperfectneina19
It is 1:36 am... I should be lseeping.. tomorrow I have to go to class at 7:30 which means I have to wake up at 6am... then I have to come back to th dorm and get ready to go to the zoo... and when I come back from the zoo I have to drive back home (an hour away from home) to go to a b-day party only to drive back when it is over...... because I have class the next day again.. and I probably have to study too since test could be any day now... either tomorro, thursday or friday.... sad

O_O wow
where the heck do you live?
and you still have school?
what grade are you in...or college? *shrugs* me no no lol

Beloved Lunatic

13,725 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Izumi1209
O_O
wow Moro-chan your pic is awesome

crying sadness for me now >.>
aww don't be sad!!! *hands her a muffin*
Did you mean the drawing in my signature, Izumi? If so, thank you ~~

And I don't know why you would be sad!

Beloved Lunatic

13,725 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Izumi1209
meiperfectneina19

O_O wow

I live in Puerto Rico lol...
College... 4th summer I take on my 5 year degree. 3nodding
I hate taking summer, yet I always take it...classes are easier so I always try to take classes that I didn't take during the year.
meiperfectneina19
Izumi1209
meiperfectneina19

O_O wow

I hate taking summer, yet I always take it...classes are easier so I always try to take classes that I didn't take during the year.

OMG Puerto Rico!! O_O
what part?!
MoroMaru
Did you mean the drawing in my signature, Izumi? If so, thank you ~~

And I don't know why you would be sad!

lol yeah the one in your sig ^_^
Is soo awesome..I need to practice my art some more

Beloved Lunatic

13,725 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Izumi1209
meiperfectneina19
Izumi1209
meiperfectneina19

O_O wow

OMG Puerto Rico!! O_O
what part?!
Why? you know about our island? You live here? lol
meiperfectneina19
Izumi1209
meiperfectneina19
Izumi1209
meiperfectneina19

O_O wow

OMG Puerto Rico!! O_O
what part?!
Why? you know about our island? You live here? lol

lol I used to and I come to visit every summer ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items