Welcome to Gaia! ::

kagome Momomiya
I've never come into one of the writing freebies. x3 I would love to see what you could come up with when it comes to my avatar though. =^^=
They talk over her head constantly, always how "she's so sweet" and "oh, she's harmless" and she stands there, smiling prettily for their patronizing faces, and never lets on that she cradles a knife to sleep and dreams of dying her hair red with their blood.
Ccan you try with golum's avatar?
Ichitutu
Rightio. Well the song is Let Go by Frou Frou, it's nice, check it out if you haven't :]

But anyway, maybe you can do something with these words repeated in the chorus; "There's beauty in the breakdown".
Oh, that is a nice song, thanks for showing it to me.

---

When he finally breaks, he does it in rage and terror and with a scream that shatters all the windows in the wing. She comes to him afterwards, stepping over the broken glass littering the floor, his clothes, caught in his hair, and tilts his face up gently. "There," she says tenderly, brushing her thumb over the tear-tracks on his face, "it's not so bad to break, is it?"
quiet the birds
kagome Momomiya
I've never come into one of the writing freebies. x3 I would love to see what you could come up with when it comes to my avatar though. =^^=
They talk over her head constantly, always how "she's so sweet" and "oh, she's harmless" and she stands there, smiling prettily for their patronizing faces, and never lets on that she cradles a knife to sleep and dreams of dying her hair red with their blood.

Muahaha that was great. >u< Thank you -Hugs-.

Toothsome Giver

I love how you interpret all these prompts biggrin
'twas a really nifty image of the breakdown.
Well this is neat!

A different kind of art than what's usually in this forum.

I'll bet you're the first to do this.
golumsmegle

I'll try!

----

She tries so hard; she studies to make the best grades, saves to buy the latest trends, struggles to be refined and polished. But the grades don't stop the whispers, the clothes don't stop the stares, and all her struggles are for naught when the claws of her black hands break yet another object too fragile for her to touch.
Thanks, guys! I'm glad you all like them, since I'm having fun writing them : D
I'm interested in what my avatar might produce.
I'm going to stick around a little longer to see if I get any more takers before going to bed; I'll open this again later, though :]
quiet the birds
golumsmegle

I'll try!

----

She tries so hard; she studies to make the best grades, saves to buy the latest trends, struggles to be refined and polished. But the grades don't stop the whispers, the clothes don't stop the stares, and all her struggles are for naught when the claws of her black hands break yet another object too fragile for her to touch.

That is wonderful. And usually, the avi art in AF i get, i use later as rp characters when I get a new avi. I would love to use this for an OC. [of course giving you credit for the idea and story]

Golum loves you. <3
Hm... My avatar. Something about me being a Yu-gi-oh Rare Hunter/Ghoul? ;D

If not, then I am a self proclaimed "Prince-In-Training".
Forever Grey
I'm interested in what my avatar might produce.
Okay, so this came out to be more silly than anything, but hopefully you'll enjoy it anyway :]

---

As he plunges his knife into the fifth snarling body of the night, he finds a dry kind of humor in how he's turning romantic mythology on its head; people think it's werewolves and vampires that have the feud, but they're misinformed. He's one of the undead, yes, but not a vampire. Maybe, he thinks wryly, that's why the myth came to be: vampires are a sight more attractive to mortals than zombies.
That sounds nice. *.*

Playful Cat

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas