Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lishi-Chan

User Image

User Image
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

yum_strawberry xD We might. I have a few to finish, but it's alright. Lol. Ill just draw your current for the trade. I just do a few freebies when I need a break from srs biz drawing. Lol. yum_strawberry

So you love me and I'll love you.
User Image
Lishi-Chan
Miriel3

Yeah, I guess I'll just have to mess around with them to try to figure something out.haha
Haha, yeah biggrin Good luck, if you decide to do so XD

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

Yeah.haha thanks, buuuutttt I'll prolly shirk it off and eh-hum, make excuses not to. xD
Lishi-Chan
Miriel3

Yeah.haha thanks, buuuutttt I'll prolly shirk it off and eh-hum, make excuses not to. xD
Making excuses is not nice, but still so convenient xD

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

I knowwwwww. xD
I am such a procrastinator, not good not good.haha

[....I just rememebered I have a picture to finish drawing for my boyfriend still in my closet..whoopsies.lol]
Lishi-Chan
Miriel3

I knowwwwww. xD
I am such a procrastinator, not good not good.haha

[....I just rememebered I have a picture to finish drawing for my boyfriend still in my closet..whoopsies.lol]

I still got to do free sketches from my dA (from last year) and what? I've done more than 150 free sketches on AF o_O Arrrgh xD

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3
I still got to do free sketches from my dA (from last year) and what? I've done more than 150 free sketches on AF o_O Arrrgh xD

I've still got a picture I'm drawing for my boyfriend stored in my closet.lol I started it abouuutt the middle of the last school year? It's The Offspring [his favorite banddd] and I just keep forgetting about it so I don't work on it. D:
But now I lost the ref so I've gotta print a new one out again. >-<

And oh my, really? That's a tonnn. xD
I don't think I've even drawn that much in freebies and commissions combined yet.lol

Dapper Dabbler

Aww, I got two </3's. :c

Dapper Dabbler

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

It is just my interpretation of her... I hope you like it anyway.
Lishi-Chan

I've still got a picture I'm drawing for my boyfriend stored in my closet.lol I started it abouuutt the middle of the last school year? It's The Offspring [his favorite banddd] and I just keep forgetting about it so I don't work on it. D:
But now I lost the ref so I've gotta print a new one out again. >-<

And oh my, really? That's a tonnn. xD
I don't think I've even drawn that much in freebies and commissions combined yet.lol

Is he waiting for it, or it's a surprise gift? biggrin
Eeewww, not nice :c

I'm sure most of the people here gave more art XDDD
I wasn't making commissions, when i start drawing freebies (around December) and i've got shop since June, so i had much time for freebies XDD

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3
Is he waiting for it, or it's a surprise gift? biggrin
Eeewww, not nice :c

I'm sure most of the people here gave more art XDDD
I wasn't making commissions, when i start drawing freebies (around December) and i've got shop since June, so i had much time for freebies XDD

It was supposeddd to be a surprise, but he's not good with surprises so he was too impatient to wait for when I was done so I hadta tell him. xD

I made mine around the middle of March.haha [when I finally got confident enough to open one.haha] I did soooomeee freebies before it, but I didn't do a whole lot because I was always afraid of being judged.lol
But still, that's a ton in my book. xD But I work really slow so that might be why too.
Lishi-Chan

haha, sneaky xD So now he has to wait. And wait. And wait xDDD

I would never create a shop, but my sis made me do it xD Now it's so empty there oAo
Being judged? Nah biggrin People here love free stuff XD When i look through my freebie folder i'm sometimes terrified of how bad art i've given sb xD

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

Yeepp.haha He's accepted that it's probably gonna take a year [or yanno, idek how long.lol] to be able to get it done and to him. xD

And it's empty? D: But your art is gorgeous though!

And idk, I'm just intimidated by people easily.haha but I know! I've looked back at some and cringed.lol Especially crappy little MSPaint ones, oh my goodness. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff