Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lishi-Chan
Miriel3

Earlier he was Nahum probably, but i think he changed his name ^^;
Oh, i remember that username too xD
Lol, lucky one biggrin
Why there isn't any girl in our AF-people-list? xDDDD

Ohhh, yeah yeah that seems right.lol I don't think I've seen him around a lot lately, like he hasn't been in any of my threads as of recently so I have no idea what it'd be now.
I don't know why. xD The guys are just so much more memorable I guess since there's not as much of them? lol I do remember seeing Bootchu I think it is around a lot, but I don't know any other girl freebie regulars. D:

Maybe girls change their avies too much? xD
I've seen that one girl in half of the threads some time ago. She was requesting her avatar/oc which was probably somebody from Doctor Who world (: I remember most of the time she had Tardis in the background ^^;

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

I've seen that one girl in half of the threads some time ago. She was requesting her avatar/oc which was probably somebody from Doctor Who world (: I remember most of the time she had Tardis in the background ^^;

I guess so. xD I change my avie soooo much so I guess it makes sense.haha I just don't like keeping the same thing for a long time.
Sadly, I don't know anything about Doctor Who. ^ ^;;;
But I do remember her requesting an OC when she posted though.
Lishi-Chan
Miriel3

I guess so. xD I change my avie soooo much so I guess it makes sense.haha I just don't like keeping the same thing for a long time.
Sadly, I don't know anything about Doctor Who. ^ ^;;;
But I do remember her requesting an OC when she posted though.

I change mine once a week (or 10 days, that depends on my mood).
ewww, not nice, it's awesome show xD
so we've got another af girl razz

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

Yeah.haha I change mine whenever I just get bored of it or I get a new item - even if I don't use it in the avie. xD
I don't even know if it's on television or anything like that. I don't have cable so I have no clue about a lot of shows. D:
And yeah.haha I guess the guys just stick in my head a lot more than the girls.
Lishi-Chan
Miriel3

Yeah.haha I change mine whenever I just get bored of it or I get a new item - even if I don't use it in the avie. xD
I don't even know if it's on television or anything like that. I don't have cable so I have no clue about a lot of shows. D:
And yeah.haha I guess the guys just stick in my head a lot more than the girls.

Haha, same here ;p But i think it's a pity when i don't use item i bought for that avi xD
I watched it online ;p For some time it was on normal tv, but you know, around 11am or sth like that ^^;
They're more visible xD

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

Haha, same here ;p But i think it's a pity when i don't use item i bought for that avi xD
I watched it online ;p For some time it was on normal tv, but you know, around 11am or sth like that ^^;
They're more visible xD

I bought Silver Sonata a long time ago and I still haven't used it in an avie. xD;;
I can't watch things online either because my computer lags really bad for longer videos. :c It's a pain really, I bought myself a dvd of Flapjack just so I had something to watch.haha
Definitely they are. xD I can pick them out anywhere.
Lishi-Chan
Miriel3

They're more visible xD

I bought Silver Sonata a long time ago and I still haven't used it in an avie. xD;;
I can't watch things online either because my computer lags really bad for longer videos. :c It's a pain really, I bought myself a dvd of Flapjack just so I had something to watch.haha
Definitely they are. xD I can pick them out anywhere.

Oh, such a classy item. I had it on my wishlist once, but then i decided i wouldn't use it on avatar xD
Ewww, that's horrible D: Almost everything i watch is online D:

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

Oh, such a classy item. I had it on my wishlist once, but then i decided i wouldn't use it on avatar xD

I used it on tektek for a few avies to see it it'd be something I'd use and it seemed like it at the time, but I just haven't gotten a full outfit to go with it yet. :c
Yeaaaaah. D: My sisters will watch their stuff online like Legend of Korra and stuff, but they have more patience for the videos than I do. xD
Lishi-Chan
Miriel3

I used it on tektek for a few avies to see it it'd be something I'd use and it seemed like it at the time, but I just haven't gotten a full outfit to go with it yet. :c
Yeaaaaah. D: My sisters will watch their stuff online like Legend of Korra and stuff, but they have more patience for the videos than I do. xD

So maybe create one and just buy it? ;p
I've got quite fast internet connection, so every time i'm not on my computer (e.g. on my phone, at grandpa's home) i'm pretty impatient, because everything is loading soooo sloooow D:

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

I've got quite fast internet connection, so every time i'm not on my computer (e.g. on my phone, at grandpa's home) i'm pretty impatient, because everything is loading soooo sloooow D:

lol I guess I'll have to. xD I'm so finicky I always end up adding items I don't have/can't afford.lol
I have a fast connection for everything else, it just doesn't like videos for some reason. D:
Lishi-Chan
Miriel3

lol I guess I'll have to. xD I'm so finicky I always end up adding items I don't have/can't afford.lol
I have a fast connection for everything else, it just doesn't like videos for some reason. D:

Normally i buy only one item, so it's not that expensive wink Today i've made and exception xD
Ewww, that's cruel D:

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

Normally i buy only one item, so it's not that expensive wink Today i've made and exception xD
Ewww, that's cruel D:

All the awesome items are the expensive onessss.lol I've got a ton of stuff on my wishlist I'll never be able to afford. xD
Very, very cruel. :c
Lishi-Chan
Miriel3

Ewww, that's cruel D:

All the awesome items are the expensive onessss.lol I've got a ton of stuff on my wishlist I'll never be able to afford. xD
Very, very cruel. :c

Not all biggrin Some of cheaper ones are pretty too (especially nowadays, especially from rigs ;p).
D:

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

Not all biggrin Some of cheaper ones are pretty too (especially nowadays, especially from rigs ;p).
D:

But I always end up finding one item I really want when on tektek and then finding out it's in the millionssss. xD
Lishi-Chan
Miriel3

D:

But I always end up finding one item I really want when on tektek and then finding out it's in the millionssss. xD

That's why i don't create my avatars with tektek xDDDDD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces