Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lishi-Chan
Miriel3
I'm sure, thay won't do that xDDDD

Yeah, i can buy item just for hair or eyes <3 Some items on my wishlist are there only because of eyes xD <dolls mostly> What are your fav eyes/hair? o3o

Same with a lot of the stuff I have my my wishlist. xD For eyes and hair.haha
My favorite hair is a tie between the Queen's hair in the checkmates and the Stolen Saphires brown hair. They're both so pretty. ♥
And as for eyes, I love the Jet the Kitten eyes. It makes me sad that they're so expensive. xD
What are your favorites?

I adore my current wig and Ostara's wig from Compass ;] And from ones i don't have: Elpis hair @__@ As for the eyes: scathing glare from fremere ftw! And eyes from black king sdplus <3
O gosh, jet is so expensive o____O

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3
I adore my current wig and Ostara's wig from Compass ;] And from ones i don't have: Elpis hair @__@ As for the eyes: scathing glare from fremere ftw! And eyes from black king sdplus <3

Oh Ostara's hair. <3 I based one of my favorite avies around that hair.haha and the the black king doll eyes are wonderful oh my. ♥
And I knowwww.lol I fell in love with them before I saw the price. I died a little inside once I saw it. xD
Lishi-Chan
Miriel3

Oh Ostara's hair. <3 I based one of my favorite avies around that hair.haha and the the black king doll eyes are wonderful oh my. ♥
And I knowwww.lol I fell in love with them before I saw the price. I died a little inside once I saw it. xD

I also like that short black&white wig and purple one from Compass <3 But they're hard to match ^^
I've also discovered that eyes from ebenezer and ol'nick dolls are quite pretty ^^
Sometimes it's better not to know the price xDDD

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3
I also like that short black&white wig and purple one from Compass <3 But they're hard to match ^^
I've also discovered that eyes from ebenezer and ol'nick dolls are quite pretty ^^

Eeeep! I never got a notification! D:

Yeah, they are.haha I've been dying to use the purple but I can't figure anything out.haha I guess I'll have to search tektek more. xD
And those dolls? Hmm, I've never looked at them. I must search now....Oh, those are nice eyes. ♥

Gracious Gaian

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Forum Regular 100
User ImageI'm not a very good drawer but I'm practicing and I'm... gonna practice on you. Yeah.

Dapper Dabbler

Life in March
I'm not a very good drawer but I'm practicing and I'm... gonna practice on you. Yeah.

I'm sure you're a fine artist hun. c:
Eep, thank you much. ♥

Gracious Gaian

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Forum Regular 100
Lishi-Chan

User Imagehere you go. :3 I hope you like it
Lishi-Chan
Miriel3

Eeeep! I never got a notification! D:

Yeah, they are.haha I've been dying to use the purple but I can't figure anything out.haha I guess I'll have to search tektek more. xD
And those dolls? Hmm, I've never looked at them. I must search now....Oh, those are nice eyes. ♥

Dunno why, sometimes notifications are not appearing D:

I've used purple once biggrin Dunno if it looked good, but i like that avi xD
Yeah biggrin i've discovered them by accident and now they're on my wishlist, waiting for me to buy them <3

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

Yeah biggrin i've discovered them by accident and now they're on my wishlist, waiting for me to buy them <3

I've had them not appear a lot lately. D:
It's a pain trying to check this, my art shop, a chat thread, AND my art freebie thread without notifications. Constantly flipping back and forth trying to keep ahead with them.haha

And ahhh, sounds like me and Reve Rouille.lol I've had that on my wishlist forever just waiting for the perfect time to get it. ♥

Dapper Dabbler

Life in March
here you go. :3 I hope you like it

Eee, cutee. Thank you very much hun. ♥
Lishi-Chan
Miriel3

I've had them not appear a lot lately. D:
It's a pain trying to check this, my art shop, a chat thread, AND my art freebie thread without notifications. Constantly flipping back and forth trying to keep ahead with them.haha

And ahhh, sounds like me and Reve Rouille.lol I've had that on my wishlist forever just waiting for the perfect time to get it. ♥

It happend to me only on my friend's thread. All notifications were okay, it was just that one thread o_O

Ah, Reve <3 I wanted to buy it from time it first appeared biggrin I just waited for it to be fully evolved 8D
Forever on wishlist? Hurrr... like my Magical Mender XDDDD

Gracious Gaian

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Forum Regular 100
Lishi-Chan

Eee, cutee. Thank you very much hun. ♥
User Image
i'm really glad you like it. :3

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3
It happend to me only on my friend's thread. All notifications were okay, it was just that one thread o_O

Ah, Reve <3 I wanted to buy it from time it first appeared biggrin I just waited for it to be fully evolved 8D

It happens for all of my threads. D:
Like, I didn't even know anyone posted until I was quoted by one person on my freebie thread, and when I got there there was a whole new page of replies! That's just a little annoying to me.

Same heree. ♥ Just something about black, red, and gold. I have this thing for those colors idek why.haha
I've had Reve and Inari's Beads on my wishlist forever. xD Though, the only thing I wanted when I saw Inari's beads were they eyes and I think I'm over those now. Maybe I should take it off then...lol

Oh, I didn't even know that item existed! I had to go look it up to figure it out. hehe ._.,,
I still don't know half the items that came out while I was gone. xD
Lishi-Chan
Miriel3

It happens for all of my threads. D:
Like, I didn't even know anyone posted until I was quoted by one person on my freebie thread, and when I got there there was a whole new page of replies! That's just a little annoying to me.

Same heree. ♥ Just something about black, red, and gold. I have this thing for those colors idek why.haha
I've had Reve and Inari's Beads on my wishlist forever. xD Though, the only thing I wanted when I saw Inari's beads were they eyes and I think I'm over those now. Maybe I should take it off then...lol

Oh, I didn't even know that item existed! I had to go look it up to figure it out. hehe ._.,,
I still don't know half the items that came out while I was gone. xD

It's really annoying D: Sometimes i don't get notification even if sb quoted me D>

Black red and gold are the best XD But i'm still waiting for sth red and silver >< Or blue and silver/gold biggrin
Oh, i've had Inari's Beads on my wishlist but it's not there anymore o_O Guess i didn't want them anymore one day XDDDD
Most of the time i know what they look like, but sometimes i see nice avi and start thinking: what is that item?! xDDD

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3
Black red and gold are the best XD But i'm still waiting for sth red and silver >< Or blue and silver/gold biggrin
Oh, i've had Inari's Beads on my wishlist but it's not there anymore o_O Guess i didn't want them anymore one day XDDDD
Most of the time i know what they look like, but sometimes i see nice avi and start thinking: what is that item?! xDDD

Ooo blue and silver. Like, dark blue. ♥ That's pretty.

Yeah. xD I juuuust decided to take it off mine. My wishlist used to be so short, like 3 items. Now with all of the new ones I've been finding it's longer than it's ever been.haha
Tektek has definitely become my best friend for this. xD I've been on the dream avie thing so much to try to figure items out.lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff