Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3
You shouldn't let them forget about you >:

Eh, I'm kinda used to it though.lol Almost everyone in my house is pretty forgetful so beh. It started to snow yesterday anyways, so now we finally have our stickin' snow!
I don't really mind, if they forget then I can't be blamed for anything. emotion_awesome
Lishi-Chan
Miriel3
You shouldn't let them forget about you >:

Eh, I'm kinda used to it though.lol Almost everyone in my house is pretty forgetful so beh. It started to snow yesterday anyways, so now we finally have our stickin' snow!
I don't really mind, if they forget then I can't be blamed for anything. emotion_awesome
You can be blamed for not reminding them about you xD
Ooooh, snow biggrin It is hardly seen here now (we had few days with temperature over 0C, so it melted).

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3
Ooooh, snow biggrin It is hardly seen here now (we had few days with temperature over 0C, so it melted).

Not if they don't remember that i didn't remind them! xD

See, I think we finally had the end to our warm weather.lol It's almost a normal winter now. Half of what we got yesterday melted, but it all came back this morning.
Lishi-Chan
Miriel3

Not if they don't remember that i didn't remind them! xD

See, I think we finally had the end to our warm weather.lol It's almost a normal winter now. Half of what we got yesterday melted, but it all came back this morning.

Well, okay, you're right xD
Oooh, nice biggrin Here, temperature is below zero again D: Just when i thought we won't have cold weather for few days ;p

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

Oooh, nice biggrin Here, temperature is below zero again D: Just when i thought we won't have cold weather for few days ;p

I hate when that happens! D:
It's been just below zero around here lately. I was soooo happy when we were getting like, 7c weather. ;A;
I miss spring.
Lishi-Chan
Miriel3

I hate when that happens! D:
It's been just below zero around here lately. I was soooo happy when we were getting like, 7c weather. ;A;
I miss spring.

7? Woah @_@ I want 7C, too ; ; But it's going to be around -7C here this night (in fact, that means now xD).

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

Yeah, we were having an Indian Summer for awhile there and it was amaaazingggg. This is the first time I've really had to actually wear my coat.
And I'm not liking it. xD
Lishi-Chan
Miriel3

Yeah, we were having an Indian Summer for awhile there and it was amaaazingggg. This is the first time I've really had to actually wear my coat.
And I'm not liking it. xD

Indian Summer? o wo
Coats are nice. I mean, i like them xD But of course, warmer weather is better than cold wink

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

Indian Summer? o wo
Coats are nice. I mean, i like them xD But of course, warmer weather is better than cold wink

It's when the weather is very warm for the season. Like, when it was 60F [ around 15C] in late November, it was an Indian Summer because we usually have snow by mid/end October. 3nodding
Warm weather is always better than cold. xD But not over 85F/30C, that's too hot for me! haha
I like coats as long as they fit me well. But the thing is, my shoulders are narrow for my size so it's either I get one that's too big in the shoulders or too small in the chest. ;^;
Maybe a Peacoat with a belt might work, but I haven't been able to find one that I like in my price range.;;
Lishi-Chan
Miriel3

Indian Summer? o wo

It's when the weather is very warm for the season. Like, when it was 60F [ around 15C] in late November, it was an Indian Summer because we usually have snow by mid/end October. 3nodding
Warm weather is always better than cold. xD But not over 85F/30C, that's too hot for me! haha
I like coats as long as they fit me well. But the thing is, my shoulders are narrow for my size so it's either I get one that's too big in the shoulders or too small in the chest. ;^;
Maybe a Peacoat with a belt might work, but I haven't been able to find one that I like in my price range.;;

Oh, i see (:
Ah, so unlucky. I haven't got problems with coats because of my shoulders, but because of my hips and belly XD i mean, i've got "longer" (is it even right word to describe it? xD) belly area, so not many things would look good on me (add big a**=> i can't wear short jackets because they look so lame ; ; that's why i can't find good leather jacket for me).
Ah, peacoat would look nice ~ w~ omg, so many nice photos on google images >D

Dapper Dabbler

OHMAHGAH I FORGOT THIS EXISTED AGAINNNN. /shot
I've gotten to distracted by One Piece. ;A;

Dapper Dabbler

Oi! Yes, me!
I finally remembered that I have stuff on here, so I finally realized this existed again. xD

Dapper Dabbler

It's been so long since I've actually did something on Gaia. ;A;

I've become tumblr addicted.
IT'S SO SAD. /shot

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items