Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lishi-Chan
Miriel3

well, that's a bit lame emotion_awesome
Fuuu~ raining, raining, it's raining >< But i think tomorrow is going to be sunny XD

Rain's no fun. :c Luckily I'm practically dressed bummy on days where it rains anyways so at least I don't have to worry about my hair or anything getting messed up. I dun do that anymore.lol But yay sun, that's good! xD
It's been starting to frost at night now. It was so frosted this morning it looked like it snowed at first glance!

I tend to forget umbrella xD I've got one that is too heavy, so i don't like taking it while going outside xD
Woah o_O It's still raining here, so no snow and stuff like that ;p

Anxious Egg

Lishi-Chan

Here you go, hope you like!
User Image

Dapper Dabbler

The Mating Call

Exactlyyyy. xD That's the only reason I can remember things so well now. All thanks to googleeeee!
I went to a really small school too, like our graduation class didn't even hit near 100, but it was still nerve-wrecking trying to talk. D:
I'm a suuuppppeerrrr follower, like no joke never like to go my own way.;;;

Pfffff we just got into the actual algebra stuff, Evaluating Algebraic Expressions is what we just did. It's so sadly easy, I don't see how I ended back up it now that it's almost over and I still have a 100%. And oh golly, I don't even know what those arreeeeeeee. emotion_facepalm

That's one way to take care of it.lol And yeah, she's actually almost exactly like what my friend is like. It's kinda odd and funny at the same time.

Dapper Dabbler

Jackskellington6666

Here you go, hope you like!
[ image ]

Aww, thank you so much hun. ♥ I love it. c:

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

I tend to forget umbrella xD I've got one that is too heavy, so i don't like taking it while going outside xD

I haaaate using umbrellas. xD Idk why really, I guess they're just too...bulky for me.haha
Still no snowy here either. And it stopped raining as well and has been really sunny. ._.
It's so odd to be November and still getting to wear a sweater and no jacket.
Lishi-Chan
Miriel3

I haaaate using umbrellas. xD Idk why really, I guess they're just too...bulky for me.haha
Still no snowy here either. And it stopped raining as well and has been really sunny. ._.
It's so odd to be November and still getting to wear a sweater and no jacket.

I love umbrellas xD They are so adorable biggrin
And it's so gloomy here D: Not really raining, just without sun. And it's quite warm, too (:

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

I love umbrellas xD They are so adorable biggrin
And it's so gloomy here D: Not really raining, just without sun. And it's quite warm, too (:

See, I can never find any cute umbrellas. Only the solid color ones and the little kid clear ones. :c
I'm cursed to never find a cutsu oneeee~ lol

Ohh, like cloudy and stuff? I hate groggy days. D: But it's awesome that it's warm. I love when it's warm when it's supposed to be snowing. emotion_dowant It's actually been reaaalllllyyy warm and sunny here lately. It's in the 60's /~17c today, and it's supposed to stay like that all week. ♥
Lishi-Chan

See, I can never find any cute umbrellas. Only the solid color ones and the little kid clear ones. :c
I'm cursed to never find a cutsu oneeee~ lol

Ohh, like cloudy and stuff? I hate groggy days. D: But it's awesome that it's warm. I love when it's warm when it's supposed to be snowing. emotion_dowant It's actually been reaaalllllyyy warm and sunny here lately. It's in the 60's /~17c today, and it's supposed to stay like that all week. ♥

Well, i've got normal one, but i've seen one sooooo adorable: black but with little creme dots and frills <3 And it wasn't gothic lolita who owns it wink
Oh, lucky you biggrin It's raining now and even with temperature around 10C, it's really cold D:

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

Well, i've got normal one, but i've seen one sooooo adorable: black but with little creme dots and frills <3 And it wasn't gothic lolita who owns it wink
Oh, lucky you biggrin It's raining now and even with temperature around 10C, it's really cold D:

Awwww, that sounds waaaay cute; I love polkadots. ♥ there used to be a a Metamorphose loli parasol I would oogle over, but of course they don't have it anymore. emotion_donotwant

It's starting to cool off really fast now. ;^; It started snowing for a little while on Monday! Do not want at allllllll.
Lishi-Chan
Miriel3

Awwww, that sounds waaaay cute; I love polkadots. ♥ there used to be a a Metamorphose loli parasol I would oogle over, but of course they don't have it anymore. emotion_donotwant

It's starting to cool off really fast now. ;^; It started snowing for a little while on Monday! Do not want at allllllll.

Ewww, that's a pity: it would be the only parasol you would love to use wink

It's cold here too, but without snow. Oh, and it's really, really foggy o wo looks nice, right? xD

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

It's cold here too, but without snow. Oh, and it's really, really foggy o wo looks nice, right? xD

Yeah, I don't care if it's an umbrella or a parasol - as long as it's cute. xD Though I can't stand those weird pagoda parasols. D:< They're so ugly to me. blechk.

Oh wooowww, that is super foggy. ._.
I hate fog sooo much. It's so horrible to drive through. D:
Lishi-Chan
Miriel3

Yeah, I don't care if it's an umbrella or a parasol - as long as it's cute. xD Though I can't stand those weird pagoda parasols. D:< They're so ugly to me. blechk.

Oh wooowww, that is super foggy. ._.
I hate fog sooo much. It's so horrible to drive through. D:

Oh, wait, what's the difference between umbrella and parasol? xD
Pagoda? *googles* Oh my, so ugly XD I've never seen one of them in rl ;p

Luckily, i don't have to drive xD I use trams everyday ;p

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

Oh, wait, what's the difference between umbrella and parasol? xD
Pagoda? *googles* Oh my, so ugly XD I've never seen one of them in rl ;p

Luckily, i don't have to drive xD I use trams everyday ;p

A parasol is more likely to be just for show and blocking the sun rather than rain. It's more apt to be made of a non-waterproof fabric too, but even if it is more functional and made waterproof, it's going to be fancier and frillier. 3nodding
I haven't seen one irl, but I've definitely seen them all over online. xD I haaaaaaate them so much.

I don't drive either, I'm driven around everywhere because I wasn't able to take driver's training/haven't been taught so I don't have a license. emotion_facepalm
But man, speaking about rarely ever getting bad fog, we just had massive fog on wednesday! D:
Like, I could barely see 20 feet in front of me, but luckily it lifted by the afternoon.
Lishi-Chan

Oh, i see. We've got only one word for parasol/umbrella and it's "parasol" XD
Haha, who buys it anyway? emotion_awesome
I've got license, but i haven't been driving since i got it. And that was 3 years ago razz
Woah @__@ That sounds dangerous and awesome at the same time. I mean, i like massive fog, but when i don't have to go outside biggrin

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

Ohhhh I didn't know that! But we have a lot of things that are practically the same but a little different here; just makes America just that much more confusing. xD
People who like to dress fancy, like lolitas.lol But I personally don't think I'd ever use a parasol, no matter how much I like the style.

I've honestly never driven except for the small amount my boyfriend forced me to do trying to teach me a couple months ago. I was never even taught yanno, like as my mom drove or something. Like, she never talked about it with me.;;
But apparently my cousin from up north is going to make me get my permit soon and force me to drive. I bet his excuse to force me is "I'm a law-enforcement officer AND an EMT, I can make you do whatever I want!" xD

Aaaaahhhhhhh I was drawn the cutest art from that Secret Santa thing that's been on this forummmmm. emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart
Like, the person was doing freebies for random people who had threads on the freebies, so I guess they saw this. >w<
Anyways, I can't say it and not post it:
User Image
AAAAHHHHHH ISN'T IT ADORABLEEE.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out