Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

Taiyo the Egg

I drew this for you. I forgot stuff but whatever it was on my ipod. xD

Oh pshh, missing things don't bother me whatsoever.lol Thank you very much hun, it's wonderful. ♥

Hallowed Survivor

Lishi-Chan
Taiyo the Egg

I drew this for you. I forgot stuff but whatever it was on my ipod. xD

Oh pshh, missing things don't bother me whatsoever.lol Thank you very much hun, it's wonderful. ♥

I'm glad you like it.
Also, thank you for the tip, I appreciate it.

Lishi-Chan
Miriel3
Well, but you can troll half of the internet witho your temperature degrees xD
It's awful D: I don't like when it's raining and i have to go out ><

xD More like I'm the one that gets trolled.lol
I don't like it either. I'm fine going out in the rain if it's warm and yanno, not before school or something.haha But I haaaatteeeee autumn rain. D:

well, that's a bit lame emotion_awesome
Fuuu~ raining, raining, it's raining >< But i think tomorrow is going to be sunny XD

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

well, that's a bit lame emotion_awesome
Fuuu~ raining, raining, it's raining >< But i think tomorrow is going to be sunny XD

Rain's no fun. :c Luckily I'm practically dressed bummy on days where it rains anyways so at least I don't have to worry about my hair or anything getting messed up. I dun do that anymore.lol But yay sun, that's good! xD
It's been starting to frost at night now. It was so frosted this morning it looked like it snowed at first glance!

Erwik's King

Dangerous Prophet

Lishi-Chan

Yeah I hear ya on the school thang. Midterms and s**t. Calculus is kicking my butt. ; n ; Otherwise I have just been busy with work, school, and my social life. And hanging with sibs. And playing pogeymonz. > u >

Yeah, I mean, I could pm you about it. Nothing big, but just a nuisance. Used to really get to me though.

Dapper Dabbler

The Mating Call

Yeah I hear ya on the school thang. Midterms and s**t. Calculus is kicking my butt. ; n ; Otherwise I have just been busy with work, school, and my social life. And hanging with sibs. And playing pogeymonz. > u >

Yeah, I mean, I could pm you about it. Nothing big, but just a nuisance. Used to really get to me though.

The only thing that's getting to me right now is my Business class. I've got a test every week now.;;
But man, calculus? I would never be able to do that. D:
But it's good that you're getting to hang out and have some fun too. c:

Aww, well whatever it is, I hope it stops. No one needs to be bothered for any reason. emotion_donotwant
Just try not to let anyone get you down hun. ♥

Erwik's King

Dangerous Prophet

Lishi-Chan

Ohgodwhy. What do you do in business class? Economics and stuffz? *never knew or asked*
Calc is a b***h. Especially since I haven't taken math in like...4 years prior to this. ; n ; Not exactly passing right now...but ah, it's mid-semester, I can still swim!
I love my friends to death. Everyone has moved a bit away, not far enough that we can't hang out, but far enough where it's a nuisance. D: The times we can gather are frickin' hysterical. xD

It has stopped for the moment. I think they are reeling back because they started harassing my friends from the main thread I am a part of and they are biting his a**. xD
It's not the best, but I'm no renault haha, I hope you like it <3

User Image

Dapper Dabbler

The Mating Call

It's required for the Graphic Design course. ;^; It's Intro to Business, so we learn how to run a business efficiently and what you're supposed to do as a good owner or employee. Or in other words "completely bull crap my way through with fancy wording." xD
But man, it's only been 2 years and I completely forgot everything about math and had to go back into pre-algebra.;; I absolutely suck at math. But anyways, that's the spirit! Push push!

Aww, well it's nice that you guys still get to hang out. ♥ I can just imagine the hysterical part.lol It gets rather crazy with my friends too, since all of them go to a different college then me I don't see them very often.

Nice. xD That'd good that it's stopped, hopefully it will for good!

Dapper Dabbler

LtrOaVcyE
It's not the best, but I'm no renault haha, I hope you like it <3

[ image ]

I love it hun! So cute. ♥
Thank you very much dearie. c:

Erwik's King

Dangerous Prophet

Lishi-Chan

See we never had to take that class, and it has really screwed me over. //OTL ((doesn't speak all fancy/elegant like at all. Is blunt. ))
AMG THAT IS WHERE I AM AT. I did the same course as you- 2 years of graphic art/web design and got an AAS in them. So I haven't taken gen ed courses since high school. Bleh. Mind is not ready for that. xD

I know right? I commute to community colleges so most of my friends either have a jarb or go to universities. emo

Dapper Dabbler

The Mating Call

I don't speak eloquently at all, but I sure can type it. xD All of our assignments are turned in online so I can type my way out of it~
But when it comes to speaking in front of the class, I sound like I was hit in the head with a rock. emotion_8c
We have some core classes that we're required to take on top of our Design classes to be able to get a degree. :c
So I've got the stupid stuff like Business, Public Speaking/Human Communications, two Englishes, Basic Algebra, and a PysEd, I believe. Math's the thing my brain's never been ready for. xD

Awwww. :c I live about 40 minutes away from my college, where all my other friends go to the one that's only like, 15 minutes away. They're all general courses right now, and the school I go to has better art programs so it's worth it to me. Just a lot of people I don't know in all my classes.;;

Erwik's King

Dangerous Prophet

Lishi-Chan

Hell, I can't do typing either. ; n ; See, I used to be student council president, so I had no problem talking in front of people and especially on the fly. I HATE organized speeches though. So lame. And nerveracking to remember all that bullshit.

Yepperrrrrr even art degrees require a little bit of that stuff- which is aggravating. My degree(s) don't cover enough gen-ed's though to go to a 4-year spot free though, hence why I am taking them locally. //OTL And if you're in algebra, I would gladly trade. I LOVED algebra and trig. <3

Yeah I hear ya. I don't social much at the schools I commute to. :/ I make like....one of two friends and that's about it. And we don't even hang out after school or anything. Just school buddies. One friend was mistaken for my mother, so we call each other mother and daughter now. xD (she's a tad older, obviously xD)

Dapper Dabbler

The Mating Call

I only survive with Google Chrome. xD I like how it tells me if I spell something wrong, so I don't make typos anymore. Yaaaayy.
I've always been absolutely horrible at speeches. I used to be so bad at them that I would automatically start shaking the second I stood up. :c I don't see how you can do it; I was always super shy when in school up until my senior year, so I couldn't talk to anyone other than my friends.
I'm not even in algebra yet.;; My class right now is so easy that I still have a 100% in there right now. xD It's sooooo odd.

Ohhhhh, yeah I understad that.
I try to socialize now, but I have this one...creepy kid always stare at me in one of my classes so it always kind of pushes me away from trying to talk to anyone in that one. ;^;
But that's great, the mother thing.lol. Reminds me, I actually go to school with one of my friend's mom.haha

Erwik's King

Dangerous Prophet

Lishi-Chan

AMG I use google chrome also! Don't know how to spell a word? Type it into Google~
Awwww...don't do that! :c I went to a smaller school so I was president for 2 years- sophomore and junior, and vice the last. It was super fun. I love leading things and coordinating events. It's just fun to me.

What are you covering right now in Algebra? We're going over 2nd Derivative Proofs. Yaaaaaay.
My professor in my programming class stares directly at me during his lectures. It's sort of unsettling so I just stare him down. emotion_donotwant
WOAH! Really? That's cool! Do you guys get along?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff