Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lishi-Chan

Yeepp.haha He's accepted that it's probably gonna take a year [or yanno, idek how long.lol] to be able to get it done and to him. xD

And it's empty? D: But your art is gorgeous though!

And idk, I'm just intimidated by people easily.haha but I know! I've looked back at some and cringed.lol Especially crappy little MSPaint ones, oh my goodness. xD

Patient biggrin He should remind you of it from time to time wink

No new requests from some time (even though my sis and I have free slots) and there are only 2 poeple besides us who bumps there (past customer and a friend <3).

I loved drawing in mspaint XD It was really nice program for sketching. But after changing my computer, few yrs ago, my tablet doesn't want to work smooth with paint D:

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3
Lishi-Chan

Yeepp.haha He's accepted that it's probably gonna take a year [or yanno, idek how long.lol] to be able to get it done and to him. xD

And idk, I'm just intimidated by people easily.haha but I know! I've looked back at some and cringed.lol Especially crappy little MSPaint ones, oh my goodness. xD

No new requests from some time (even though my sis and I have free slots) and there are only 2 poeple besides us who bumps there (past customer and a friend <3).

I loved drawing in mspaint XD It was really nice program for sketching. But after changing my computer, few yrs ago, my tablet doesn't want to work smooth with paint D:

Oh wow, that's not right! You should definitely be having customers. But artshops have been pretty slow lately. [ I only get customers in mine because people always only order the cheap chibi stuff. :c ] Hopefully they'll start to pick up again.
Lishi-Chan
Miriel3
Lishi-Chan

Oh wow, that's not right! You should definitely be having customers. But artshops have been pretty slow lately. [ I only get customers in mine because people always only order the cheap chibi stuff. :c ] Hopefully they'll start to pick up again.

Or maybe they prefer cute pictures and i just can't draw cute-cute-cute chibis plus, i've got 250k as min price D: (but i can sell sth cheaper if i like idea oAo) xDDD

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3
Or maybe they prefer cute pictures and i just can't draw cute-cute-cute chibis plus, i've got 250k as min price D: (but i can sell sth cheaper if i like idea oAo) xDDD

Yeaaaah, they definitely prefer cute. It's sad ain't it? D:
That's the only reason I practiced drawing chibis [they're still in my style and not the big-eyed animu ones] to try and appeal more. But alas, that's all they want anymoree.

And my max price is 150. But art is muuuccchhh less quality than yours.
Lishi-Chan
Miriel3

Yeaaaah, they definitely prefer cute. It's sad ain't it? D:
That's the only reason I practiced drawing chibis [they're still in my style and not the big-eyed animu ones] to try and appeal more. But alas, that's all they want anymoree.

And my max price is 150. But art is muuuccchhh less quality than yours.

Yep, it is :c Dunno why, i would prefer some badass normal art for my oc rather than cute one XD
I draw those big-eyed ones (as in my siggy), but they're still not cute XDD

Awww o////o But your art is so adorable o3o

btw, people came today to our shop. Like, 3 in few minutes : O I was so shocked XDDD

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

Those are cute stilll. I meant the ones where they eyes take up like, half of the face. XD
I'd rather not get one like that, I'd rather have an awesome one too. You rarely ever see those though. :c

And yaayyyy! haha
Lishi-Chan
Miriel3

Those are cute stilll. I meant the ones where they eyes take up like, half of the face. XD
I'd rather not get one like that, I'd rather have an awesome one too. You rarely ever see those though. :c

And yaayyyy! haha

Yeah, a bit XDDD
And if you finally find one, it's extremally expensive >< World is brytal D:

Wheee~~ heart

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

Oh yeah, definitely. I remember finding one once and it was gorgeous, it was like "THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I'M LOOKING FO-....1mil.. awwwwwww."
Lishi-Chan
Miriel3

Oh yeah, definitely. I remember finding one once and it was gorgeous, it was like "THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I'M LOOKING FO-....1mil.. awwwwwww."

Pfffft >< And when i finally find sb with decent price and good art they're closed/full/on hiatus xDDDD

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

Pfffft >< And when i finally find sb with decent price and good art they're closed/full/on hiatus xDDDD

Oh yeah, yeppp that too.lol Ahhh, I guess that's just the way it goes
Lishi-Chan
Miriel3

Oh yeah, yeppp that too.lol Ahhh, I guess that's just the way it goes
That's why i've never bought art before xD I must make some money P:

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

Yeah.haha I've only bought art 3 times, and one was 5k, one for 1k, and then the most expensive was 35k I think, so I haven't allowed myself to go very high.lol
Lishi-Chan
Miriel3

Yeah.haha I've only bought art 3 times, and one was 5k, one for 1k, and then the most expensive was 35k I think, so I haven't allowed myself to go very high.lol

I really want to buy expensive, hq art one day xD But i always spend money on items xD

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3
I really want to buy expensive, hq art one day xD But i always spend money on items xD

Yeah, I'm the same way.lol
It's like, I gotta buy-NEW ITEM. ♥ and I gotta get that.haha
Lishi-Chan
Miriel3

Yeah, I'm the same way.lol
It's like, I gotta buy-NEW ITEM. ♥ and I gotta get that.haha

That's a bit sad xDDD But i love buying new items biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out